Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Trouble with Achievements

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
edited 18.11.2012 in Players ask Players
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you were having trouble achieving your economy achievements. Because I am currently producing 609.4 wood per hour, and I was supposed to get the achievement 'produce 600 wood per hour at main castle'. But it never gave me the achievement. Is that normal, is there anything else I have to do to actually gain credit for that achievement? Thanks.

Oh, hey sorry. It fixed itself. I just had to log out, and log back in sorry. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file