Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Achievements bug

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
edited 18.11.2012 in Technical Assistance
I am currently producing 609.4 wood per hour at my main castle, yet the achievements say that I don't have the 'produce 600 wood per hour at your main castle' achievement. Why is that?
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• BraveShadow1BraveShadow1 Posts: 343
    edited 18.11.2012
    maybe a glitch in the game i had captured and outpost and it said i could get another one but i knew it was a glitch
    BraveShadow1 @ USA 1 White Assasins
    White Assasins looking for members in USA 1
    Final Fantasy Cloud said to Sephiroth "I Pity You. You Just Don't Get It At All...There's Not A Thing I Don't Cherish!"
    Another Quote "You Can't Change Anything By Just Sitting Back And Looking At It." Big Final Fantasy Fan :)
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 18.11.2012
    Well I realize it s a glitch, I was just wondering weather it was fixable or not.

It's fixed. I logged out, and just logged back in and I got the achievement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file