Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Troop upgrades defense bonuses and Sight

MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
Okay I have 3 new ideas:

Firstly I suggest having an 'armory' section in then research tower, where you can upgrade a single troop's attack ability eg: two handed swordsmen - equip heavy armor and berserk status. This would be maybe 10 more power for around 4000 gold.

Secondly I suggest being able to build defense towers outside your castle. 2 maximum which produce 200 food per hour. these towers have ranged defenders in them and perhuaps a defense bonus of 5-7% for any that are in them. If attackers cross path with these they are intercepted. but no tools will be used since it doesn't have the walls and anything just a tower. They should be invisible for anyone else and will store a maximum of 50 defenders in them. I also think storing people in the watchtower for the same result would be cool.

Thirdly I suggest being able to see your defenders on the wall and walking around the castle. Of course your enemy won't see them!
Post edited by MAXRuler0 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 03.11.2012
    no beace every 1 knows the attackers/defenders stats this would make it all diffrtent
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 03.11.2012
    you can always check on spy reports?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 03.11.2012
    maybe the armory should also be on the barracks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 03.11.2012
    but they dont show there stats beacuse every soidiers is the same as its other tipe
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file