Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

robber baron drones

MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
I think it would be cool if we could recruit robber barons as our allies.
Say they will attack a targeted alliance or person and support you if that alliance or person attacks you?
The attacks will be at the expense of honor, of course, and if the robber baron wins you will gain honor and loot?
My suggestion is have a maximum of two (the higher level they were when you captured it, the better they will be). If the defender is attack he/she will win/lose honor and glory.
it should cost around 10,000 gold to recruit one. Once it is hired, it will be marked on the map as allied to you and it will indicate the level.
If the baron is attacked and killed the robber baron will not be able to be recruited again for a week.
tell me what you think?
Post edited by MAXRuler0 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• JJ5542JJ5542 Posts: 1,580
    edited 22.10.2012
    yea....no!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JJ554 @ WWW 2, and..... Korea 1
  • MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 22.10.2012
    it will make alliances easier to destroy if you think about it, and it will make money because people will have too buy more tools if they are constantly attacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.10.2012
    that is ruby player tools
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.10.2012
    It will make money because ruby players will be buying more tools.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.10.2012
    sorry double post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 22.10.2012
    i don't like it. it might sound cool in theory, but if it gets into the game you will realize that it wasn't a good idea
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 22.10.2012
    No it basically won't make a difference. It is just more glory for defenders and more war. Isn't that what GGS wants? it has more attacks but there are more castles supporting you if you do get attacked - it works round. Sparking up the map. the honor works too because you lose more from your baron attacks but gain more from being attacked.
    Besides, level 60's who have highest level barons will want too do something more with them.
    If you have anything wrong with this idea, please be specific.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.10.2012
    don't just presume it is bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 22.10.2012
    MAXRuler0 wrote: »
    No it basically won't make a difference. It is just more glory for defenders and more war. Isn't that what GGS wants? it has more attacks but there are more castles supporting you if you do get attacked - it works round. Sparking up the map. the honor works too because you lose more from your baron attacks but gain more from being attacked.
    Besides, level 60's who have highest level barons will want too do something more with them.
    If you have anything wrong with this idea, please be specific.

I don't like the idea. The whole of it! Is that specific enough. I don't have any suggestions as I wouldn't even bother trying to improve it except not to implement it.
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
    edited 22.10.2012
    Alcraigh wrote: »
    I don't like the idea. The whole of it! Is that specific enough. I don't have any suggestions as I wouldn't even bother trying to improve it except not to implement it.

Well I meant saying why you don't like it, not just saying that the whole idea is bad :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file