Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spy reports/attack screen combined.

Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
Here's a little idea I had. At the moment, tools are shown in espionage reports but not in the attack screen. How about we combine the two and have all the defence information in one place?
Post edited by Baldrick (GB1) on
It's been a while.....

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 17.10.2012
    Agree, many times the precentage of protection it is wrong, and I think it will be great to have something like that.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • AmazingArnavAmazingArnav Posts: 46
    edited 17.10.2012
    It is a good idea..you cant see the number of tools in the attack screen and because of this I have problems in Tool Removing.
    AmazingArnav @ WWW 2
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 17.10.2012
    Yes thank you.
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 10.01.2014
    I was about to start a new thread on this very subject, then I realised I already had.

With the new faster spies (thank you GGS!) It is becoming very difficult to track the reports and when it comes time to attack either a tower (or a player in some cases), it is very annoying to have to look through all the messages to find this information, then flick back to the attack screen. Being able to see the number of tools on the attack screen will enable players so clearly see how many martyrs they need to send on towers, and for some lower level players, they will be able to see where enemies weak spots are.

I have already made my Christmas list for 2014, and this is it.
    It's been a while.....

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 10.01.2014
    Very good idea, honestly, I have always wondered why it doesn't show the tools, it is very inconvenient.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • TimCaesarTimCaesar Posts: 131
    edited 10.01.2014
    You can find the defense information of robber barons on several websites. So you don't need to spy them.

Also the percentages are now correctly displayed. So you don't need this for nomad camps either, because martyr waves are useless.
    TimCaesar
    edited 10.01.2014
    TimCaesar wrote: »
    You can find the defense information of robber barons on several websites. So you don't need to spy them.

Also the percentages are now correctly displayed. So you don't need this for nomad camps either, because martyr waves are useless.

Most of the websites are incorrect, and also, why should we have to use external websites to view data that is already in the game?

In the case of the Nomads, yes, this information is irrelevant as martyr waves have no effect, but for towers, knowing how many tools are stacked in each slot is vital if you want to send the correct number of martyr waves.

This is all about being able to see easily, in one place, all the information you need to send an attack without having to check either spy reports or badly managed websites which show incorrect percentages.
    It's been a while.....

edited 10.01.2014
    Because it is easier. I did find several good websites. So I doubt that you have even looked at it. I can find the defense formation of any robber baron in 20 seconds.
    TimCaesar
    edited 10.01.2014
    Because it is easier. I did find several good websites. So I doubt that you have even looked at it. I can find the defense formation of any robber baron in 20 seconds.

How can it be easier to open, load and search an external website than spend 30 seconds spying a tower?

I'm not sure whether you are saying you spy the towers, then also look at an external website to see the tools, or whether you don't spy at all and use the website to setup your attack.

ggeguide.com is wrong. The screenshots have been done with equipped commanders. The percentages are wrong. The blog of the Indian alliance is out of date. I've been to most of the external websites and they are either out of date of wrong.
    It's been a while.....

• FamousGold (US1)FamousGold (US1) Posts: 337
    edited 10.01.2014
    I agree with Baldrick. Spies are quick and cheap. Plus GGE actually helped us by reducing the fail % on RBC's.

Yes TimCaesar, there are other Websites that provide the correct tool setup, but lack the Castellan Information.
    FamousGold @ usa 1
    edited 10.01.2014
    I don't look at percentages for robber barons, because I often use martyr waves. So I can't say if they are correct. The strength of the castellan is shown and the basic wall defence doesn't change often and can easily be calculated. I have used this a lot, but now my towers are at maximum lvl.
    TimCaesar
    edited 10.01.2014
    I don't look at percentages for robber barons, because I often use martyr waves. So I can't say if they are correct. The strength of the castellan is shown and the basic wall defence doesn't change often and can easily be calculated. I have used this a lot, but now my towers are at maximum lvl.

That is true yes, and generally you can send a set number of martyrs and then work out the base percentages yourself, as they are standardised. But quite a lot of towers have differing tool setups, sometimes one wave, sometimes two, sometimes none. Being able to see those tools on the attack screen would make the whole process easier, and as they have already been provided as a part of the spy report, it seems an obvious thing to add.

The benefit of this idea comes when players are still leveling up towers, and with the achievements going up to 15 max towers in each kingdom, there's a lot of that going on.
    It's been a while.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file