Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

a bug after chosing a spot to move my castle

13»

Comments

• LegendaryKing64LegendaryKing64 Posts: 173
    edited 28.09.2012
    I must admit that I tried out this castle location for a lark and found it relatively straightforward. I went in Kings market, then I clicked on the tab which then shown me many locations to move my castle. Once moved, a mound was created with a flag sticking out of it. You hover the mouse over it, and it will tell you the time left. When the time passed in that I can move, I clicked on the map and thought to myself that it didn't work. I, however noted the new co-ordinates and proceeded to type in the new co-ordinates of my castle and lo and behold, it was there as plain as the nose on my face. Then, I clicked on "Go to castle", it brought me to my construction area, recruitment etc, and then I clicked on the globe once more and my castle was in the area that I wanted to move to. Simple as that really.
    LegendaryKing64 @ en 1

If you have a problem, and no-one else can help, maybe you can hire, LK!!![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord SteelManLord SteelMan Posts: 2
    edited 28.09.2012
    I must admit that I tried out this castle location for a lark and found it relatively straightforward. I went in Kings market, then I clicked on the tab which then shown me many locations to move my castle. Once moved, a mound was created with a flag sticking out of it. You hover the mouse over it, and it will tell you the time left. When the time passed in that I can move, I clicked on the map and thought to myself that it didn't work. I, however noted the new co-ordinates and proceeded to type in the new co-ordinates of my castle and lo and behold, it was there as plain as the nose on my face. Then, I clicked on "Go to castle", it brought me to my construction area, recruitment etc, and then I clicked on the globe once more and my castle was in the area that I wanted to move to. Simple as that really.

this was before the update, i had the same thing happen to me, alot of people had flags in various places but were shegged by GG because they put noobs there...stupid
    Lord SteelMan @ en 1
  • edited 28.09.2012
    I know other people who have the same problem, so now they have to pay.. and the castle wasn't even moved.
  • pinku2pinku2 Posts: 9
    edited 29.09.2012
    i also contacted support and they assure me they will give me another free chance.
    Also many of our alliance relocated after this so i think bug is fixed now.
    I am going to close it after my free relocation accepted according to new coordinates.
    u also give reply if u also get a support from support team
    pinku @ en 1
  • it904it904 Posts: 168
    edited 29.09.2012
    i tried 2 move my castle 2 but the spot got taken by a new player
    16 and pregnant [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lady_kerrylady_kerry Posts: 1
    edited 29.09.2012
    Same here! Waiting and what im seeing "invalid_position" and after few minutes there is a new castle? Who am i suppose to ask for this, all i can see here r the questions, no replies

There were free spots, two of my friends already moved, but i still cant....

Posts merged due to double posting. Please READ board rules - Bunzy
    lady_kerry @ WWW 1
  • serpentine (GB1)serpentine (GB1) GB1 Posts: 60
    edited 29.09.2012
    i have treid several ruins. waited for the timer to go to zero the error message appaers. Appears three imes now. this is a waste of time.
  • weesie1998weesie1998 Posts: 66
    edited 29.09.2012
    i know it should go away after you move
    gamergirl42 @usa 1

~Agony2 leader~

~Agony3 deputy~
  • sumbrzsumbrz Posts: 1
    edited 30.09.2012
    Waited all morning to move my castle now I get the code 6 error ivalid position :(
    sumbrz @ WWW 1
  • -LadyDragon--LadyDragon- Posts: 6
    edited 02.10.2012
    I thought I saw a post that is locked. That post states that the error 6 was fixed on the 29th. Am I blind? Am I imagining things? Why did I just a few mins ago get that very error?
    -LadyDragon- @ usa 1
  • magicsss172magicsss172 Posts: 43
    edited 02.10.2012
    I thought I saw a post that is locked. That post states that the error 6 was fixed on the 29th. Am I blind? Am I imagining things? Why did I just a few mins ago get that very error?

your not blind I got that same stupid error and was screwed out of my spot........... i reported the silly thing and some newbie *poof* appears out of nowhere yet I couldn't claim the spot because I kept getting the error.
    magicsss17 @ usa 1
  • -LadyDragon--LadyDragon- Posts: 6
    edited 02.10.2012
    your not blind I got that same stupid error and was screwed out of my spot........... i reported the silly thing and some newbie *poof* appears out of nowhere yet I couldn't claim the spot because I kept getting the error.

Try again now. I waited a while. Just a few mins ago I looked again. The rubble was finally gone.Empty castle red outline. I clicked it. Got message asking If I want to move my castle there. I agreed. Then got message it is being moved. Have to wait 24 hours for the move? My castle is in same old spot so far. Worth a try, right?

Oh and had to keep going in and out of moving mode before that rubble finally cleared.
    -LadyDragon- @ usa 1
  • AsterionAsterion Posts: 2
    edited 02.10.2012
    I have a problem moving my castle. For the last 2 days I tried with 3-4 locations and every one of them said ERROR. I cleared my cache and there is still a problem. Can anyone help me?
    Asterion @ en 1
  • CM SamiJoCM SamiJo Posts: 28
    edited 02.10.2012
    You need to find a place that is currently available. You will know when it is available (and not in ruins) by the fact that the castle is all white and outlined in red.
    CM SamiJo @ WWW 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 09.11.2012
    I had the same problem.When i tried to move my castle but it said "error invalid location".My friend said it happens often but another time when i tried to move,the ruins never dissapeared.The next day when i checked to see if someone had taken the ruins,i saw that the ruins still never dissapeared.This is very confusing to me and I hope the bug gets fixed soon.
  • RighteousBob449RighteousBob449 Posts: 829
    edited 09.11.2012
    this makes no sense so i had a resevered spot but then some new guy took it even though there was a free spot next to it and why wont the map more people away and not so close together there is plenty of map to do it because some people are 1 mile(click) away and 1 full scale attack takes 5 mins with no horses
    RighteousBob449 @ usa1

I Am Proudly A Member Of GoodGameEmpire..THE BEST GAME EVER.

Lion Supporter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword Of Truth Wing Manager
    If you have a question about anything at all, Just pm me and I will try my best to answer it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file