Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS being selfish

MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
When I see prime day it angers me........... As many would say, 'Just another advantage for ruby players'. I believe that GGS are just being selfish and want more money. If GGS wants more money they should actually make the game better instead of adding useless events.
Sorry for my mood but I can't believe they do this sort of thing: GGS, I would be happy if you could take this event out and add something like veteran heavy units or something useful X(. Right now GGS: the useless events you are adding are just angering me!
(except for some exceptions, of course)
Bring back the good old days where people actually looked forward to updates.
Post edited by MAXRuler0 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• edited 22.09.2012
    MAXRuler0 wrote: »
    When I see prime day it angers me........... As many would say, 'Just another advantage for ruby players'. I believe that GGS are just being selfish and want more money. If GGS wants more money they should actually make the game better instead of adding useless events.
    Sorry for my mood but I can't believe they do this sort of thing: GGS, I would be happy if you could take this event out and add something like veteran heavy units or something useful X(. Right now GGS: the useless events you are adding are just angering me!

Hi MAXRuler0,

Nobody is forcing you to take advantage of the prime day offer. Many players do take advantage of it though which is why it is in the game.

At the end of the day people buying rubies fund the game. THe more rubies that people buy, the better we can make the game and continue supporting and developing it.

Regards,
    Malreyn
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 22.09.2012
    Everything in the world runs by money! IF the don't make money, say good bye to this game.
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • dougkillerdougkiller Posts: 106
    edited 22.09.2012
    yer i agree they need to make money or the gae will END
    dougkiller @ WWW 2
  • HT45HT45 Posts: 203
    edited 22.09.2012
    great point
    HT45
    @ UK 1
    general of Athnon
  • MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 22.09.2012
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi MAXRuler0,

Nobody is forcing you to take advantage of the prime day offer. Many players do take advantage of it though which is why it is in the game.

At the end of the day people buying rubies fund the game. THe more rubies that people buy, the better we can make the game and continue supporting and developing it.

Regards,
    Malreyn

That wasn't my point. Oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 23.09.2012
    That wasn't my point. Oh well

Hi,

you didn't exactly make a clear point though. You stated you thought them to be useless and i was showing you that they do have a point.

Regards,
    Malreyn
  • camo2795 (AU1)camo2795 (AU1) Posts: 423
    edited 23.09.2012
    you need money to run everything if you dont want to bye rubies you dont have to and if you want them to add better events go to the paraise crtisim area
    camo
    camo2795 @ en 1
    Server: uk1
    Level: 45
    Honour: 1026
    title: count platine
    Allince: Citezens advice(Genrel)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xl5boxxl5box Posts: 131
    edited 23.09.2012
    I look forward to updates.. you dont have to.
    I'm here to give my opinion , answer questions and if needed argue...

xl5box @ WWW 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file