Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ive had enough!!!!

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
edited 10.10.2012 in Off Topic
Okay, so we all get attacked, right? I was beat to a pulp by goodbadgod, and I'm still recovering, but thats not the issue. The issue is, the people who see you in your weakened state and beat you up while your trying to rebuild youreslef. A member of HW1 is doing this to me. I don't want to mention names, but if it happens again I will. I've asked him to stop many times, but no, he'll ignore it, and send another attack. I haven't even done anything to him! He's a sword brother of mine and I respect my sword brothers, I refuse to attack them, but this is outrageous.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do? I'm not a BIG flaming wreck like I was a two weeks ago, but I'm still a flaming wreck.

I see this as injustice, I'm weak you attack, okay. But no, it doesn't stop, you just keep pushing me into the ground. I asked my alliance not to help because he belongs to a huge alliance, and huge alliances tend to be bullies. And the guy literally is 8 units away from me, so they dont have enough warning to help defend me.

Sorry about my rant, I'm just fed up with his cowardice, if you want to fight me, do it honorably, when I have a structure to stand behind, not a flaming wreck.

Signed xFlyingpigz
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 20.09.2012
    See if you can get all your fellow alliance members to send you a few defenders for 12 hours. If everybody sends 50 or so, it adds up pretty quick. He's after easy resources/honor, and if you can just beat one of his attacks, he might decide to find somebody else to farm.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]
  • dougkillerdougkiller Posts: 106
    edited 20.09.2012
    ye but if ur in a small allienc what i would do is basicly get as many guys as pos to send u soport like 100 something then he will loss and willl prob stop
    dougkiller @ WWW 2
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 20.09.2012
    The problem is, lack of warning due to distance, and if he sees one is stronger than the other, he"ll attack the weakest outpost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 20.09.2012
    Lack of warning isn't an issue. Have them send support, doesn't matter if an attack is coming or not. From the way you're talking, it sounds like if an attack isn't coming, it will be soon.
    He'll just go after the weakest outpost? Then let him. Pick a place to hole up(your main will probably be best), and focus exclusively on rebuilding it. Produce exclusively defenders and ship every one of them in there. Once you've got that place rebuilt, you can switch your focus to the closest outpost and rebuild it. Slowly work your way back up to full strength, and he'll move on to someone else. The important thing is to do something to recover.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 20.09.2012
    Nvrmnd, I've played long enough to know how to defend myself, its just the fact that the larger alliances are bullies (mostly).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 21.09.2012
    if i was in international 1 i would support
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 03.10.2012
    One large attack by the strongest member on my world, as soon as someone sees me in flames, wake up the next morning to find 3 new attacks. That is always fun, oh well, part of the game.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • King_of_KingsKing_of_Kings Posts: 116
    edited 05.10.2012
    Three attacks after a massive one is normal for any of these types of games, it's part of the ethos, but farming? that is part of it but to use it exclusively on one person for a period of time beyond 5 attacks is just plain cowardice, the only justification for the attack numbers would be to wipe a player from the map but Flyingpigz is getting a continuous assault while trying to rebuild with no show of wanting to eliminate him completely. Dude, some times you must show tough love, for family and friends. I help all my swordborthers when I can but they know if they try anything stupid against me they will be flattened. a small amount of pain now stoops a huge amount later on.
    Darkness surrounds us all... Binds us all...
    ?(?(?(
    Can you let go of my big toe please?
  • Lord HarithLord Harith Posts: 129
    edited 07.10.2012
    Here are some tips that I have found useful when i was in the same problem:

-Like Sparkster said, have your alliance support you. Ask them to even send like 15 soldiers, it does add up.

-If it is as serious as it sounds, get rid of all your attack troops and recruit all the defense soldiers you can. Send your attack troops to attack a robber baron or something, and if you have level 5 barracks, recruit only halberdier and longbowman. If you have level 4 barracks, recruit archers and halberdier, and if you only have level 3 barracks, recruit only archers. If you are low on coins, then do taxes every 10 minutes. For example 10 minute taxes done 6 times is better then 1 hour taxes.

-Lose some honor, if its high then you are a huge target. Same with resources, lose as many as you can, try sending them to someone like an alliance member and ask them to "hold"the resources for you.

- You say he's your sword brother? Thats HORRIBLE! What the means is he pretty much knows if you are online or not. If your activity is low he will attack you, and vice versa.

-NEVER send messages to him. The reason for this is because if you send him a message, and he knows you're online, then he wont attack. And vice versa.

- Get LOTS of guards in your castle and outposts. He cant attack you if he cant get a spy reports.

Those are really all the tips I can think of at the moment. Try to follow them, I know they will help with your problem.
    Lord Harith of S.S.R. @ usa 1
  • BlackSwordHawksBlackSwordHawks Posts: 26
    edited 09.10.2012
    rank 50s are attacking me like crazy i need help. my attackers are plunderproof im level12
    BlackSwordHawks @ WWW 2
  • jackshipleyjackshipley Posts: 73
    edited 09.10.2012
    flying pig send me the HW players name on a PM and il see what i can do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 09.10.2012
    A suggestion, perhaps you should read Sun Tzu's Art of War? BRILLIANT strategies, and they will help anyone get back up on their feet or crush someone much more powerful than them. I abide by these rules in this book.
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
    edited 09.10.2012
    are you in int 1 thorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 09.10.2012
    No, but suggesting Sun Tzu always helps in these situations :D

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."
    That's a few lines from the art of war.
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
    edited 09.10.2012
    well mate if you were in int 1 you would know if he attacked the person from HW he would recieve a huge backlash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_of_KingsKing_of_Kings Posts: 116
    edited 10.10.2012
    No, but suggesting Sun Tzu always helps in these situations :D

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."
    That's a few lines from the art of war.

Nothing against you or Lord Sun Tzu but this doesn't help at the moment, that is a philosophy all warriors should live by but not a solution to farming, after his troubles are over then he can re-adopt them but now he needs more help. I'd help but I'm not on WWW 1, sorry mate.
    Darkness surrounds us all... Binds us all...
    ?(?(?(
    Can you let go of my big toe please?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file