Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Server Down

LordEssenceLordEssence Posts: 81
edited 08.09.2012 in Technical Assistance
Hey all,

I have noticed that my server is down. This has happened in the past few days GGS fixed it in a matter of hours(4-5). I would appreciate it if someone could address this complaint.

Regards,
LordEssence
Post edited by LordEssence on

Comments

• edited 07.09.2012
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
  • LordEssenceLordEssence Posts: 81
    edited 07.09.2012
    Hey GGS,

I know that this may seem a little mean but I just want to convey the following:

1. Having a forum for bugs and technical problems is something you shouldn't be proud of.

2. I know you guys are trying your best, I appreciate that but there are some things that you should do before doing something else for example; Missing Troops or the ruby bonus bug.

Please try to fix the bugs as soon as possible.
  • Lord Moose (US1)Lord Moose (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 07.09.2012
    Can't buy rubies on sale!! The page won't open. I've tried different web pages. So much for the 75% sale!!
  • easystuffeasystuff Posts: 17
    edited 07.09.2012
    There is a 75% ruby bonus going right now but the server to buy them on is not working. unable to connect error
  • magicsss17magicsss17 Posts: 549
    edited 07.09.2012
    and why did you feel you needed a new topic? there are two below yours that say 75% ruby. are you that damn lazy? cmon. pay attaention!
  • edited 07.09.2012
    yep the ruby bouns is all over the place even my alliance mates are saying bout it

GGS are you gonna fix this?
  • magicsss17magicsss17 Posts: 549
    edited 07.09.2012
    and why did your feel you needed to make another topic there are 2 75% ruby topics already. are you so damn lazy you can't take the time to read a little before you go and make another fricking topic?
  • edited 08.09.2012
    Please can a CM give us players an estimate asap as to when we can start buying rubies again...
  • edited 08.09.2012
    Please can a CM give us players an estimate asap as to when we can start buying rubies again...

Hi ProStrategos,

As per the statement i have already made we will know nothing more until Monday at the very earliest.

Regards,
    Malreyn

P.S. Due to there already being other threads concerning these issues i will be locking this one
This discussion has been closed.