Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

capitol cities, making them or not.....

~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
Well i was thinking if we could MAKE capitols, know what i mean so it is more fair and all.
costs like this:
1200000 stones
1000000 wood
300000 coins
50,000 rubies
so that GGS will make money with the rubies part and the alliances will be happy
however there must be like i don't know building spots for these?
every 75 units there is a building spot
you click on it and donate the nessecarry from the alliance cash box
then you have to take it before somebody else does?
what do you think?
Don't push me...
Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ~Farsight~ on

Comments

• edited 06.09.2012
    1 million wood and stone????????
    This is great for GGS cuz many people will buy rubies.
    Asia 1/ United Forces
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 06.09.2012
    dos santos wrote: »
    1 million wood and stone????????
    This is great for GGS cuz many people will buy rubies.

It's not that much between a big alliance, we have a lot more than that in our cashbox. (Just need the rubies now, so if anyone on Int1 is looking for an alliance and can donate around 50,000 rubies pm me! Preferably lv40+ :D).

But I very much doubt that the developers will make such a fundamental change to the capitals when they have already been introduced.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 06.09.2012
    i am happy so many people agree
    Don't push me...
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 06.09.2012
    That would destroy the whole effect of Capitals.
    They are supposed to be an achievement for the high lvl alliances, and when everybody can just build them the whole fun of defending them, and showing off with your achievement is lost.

I think this has also been implemented not with the idea of satisfying the lower lvs, but the already saturated lv 60's who have nothing else to do besides attacking a bit.
    These new capitals will keep the top shelf of players occupied for a while.

As for the 50.000 rubies to satisfy Goodgames needs, they already have plenty of new cashcow items like the lv 3 stables , lv 2 watchtower and trainingrounds.
    If 1 person would upgrade to these 3 in just 1 city, they would've gotten the 50k as well.

Not saying that your idea is bullocks, but it would just be game breaking, or at least breaking in the way : It is not intended like that.
  • vaderadervaderader Posts: 43
    edited 06.09.2012
    the price for rubies is wayy to less and the resources are not that high like half my alliance donated that when the membership limit was like 15 or 16 dont know which one it is

my old alliance not BBVII the one im in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    That guy must loove farmhouses thats 40 farmhouses^^^
    vaderader @ WWW 1
    edited 07.09.2012
    ok then how about 150,000 rubies
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emperor ZachEmperor Zach Posts: 17
    edited 07.09.2012
    its not fair to non-rubie buyers like me
    Emperor Zach @ usa 1
  • B.StinsonB.Stinson Posts: 156
    edited 07.09.2012
    The rubies cost is far too low, it is going end up being less then £20 when certain ruby purchase discounts are up. It needs to be at least double the price you are purposing if not way more.
    its not fair to non-rubie buyers like me

Yes it is. You have the option of leveling up to an adept level to build a well rounded seasoned army in order to capture a Capital City yourself. Alternatively, you personally don't have to buy rubies but someone of your Alliance could do so.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVJz8eRE_nvhfqB2tVfEey2e4r6hREUM03O25XC2jwOARj8UIGqQ

B.Stinson @ United Kingdom 1
  • MeisangryMeisangry Posts: 113
    edited 08.09.2012
    It would need to be over 1 mil rubies because just to expand an alliance from 51 members to 53 costs 194k rubies which for an alliance that size is an amount achievable in a few days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Proud member of Bloody Blades
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 08.09.2012
    yes i think it should be atleast too make one 500,000 rubies and somehow those capitals wont have exactly the same things you can get for spending time fighting for real one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 08.09.2012
    What's the point in this?

The whole idea of capitals is that we fight over them. If you can't afford one you probably can't defend it either.

Buy rubies and be strong, then you can have a capitol.
    It's been a while.....

• King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 08.09.2012
    Great idea but lower the resources and rubies required for it
    Regards,

King Avalon 2
    Founder and Former President of Officers United
    http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
    General of Blaatand Order
    High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 08.09.2012
    Good idea. but wouldn't the big alliances just take the smaller one's capitols? as an opportunity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.09.2012
    MAXRuler0 wrote: »
    Good idea. but wouldn't the big alliances just take the smaller one's capitols? as an opportunity?

Exactly. Not a good idea. Weak alliances still wouldn't have a capital as they would be too weak to defend it.

IF you can't defend your own castles what chance do you have with a capital? Capitals don't give you more, they take away.
    It's been a while.....

edited 08.09.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Exactly. Not a good idea. Weak alliances still wouldn't have a capital as they would be too weak to defend it.

IF you can't defend your own castles what chance do you have with a capital? Capitals don't give you more, they take away.

how about 2 capitals an alliance?
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.09.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    how about 2 capitals an alliance?

How about 2 per player. I mean we all have 1 million resources lying around with nothing to do, eh? Why not just give us a server each? And unlimited rubies. That would be so exciting for the game!

Please implement this NOW! My idea is so awesome GGS, you MUST listen to me! I know everything about this game and I'm only level 6!
    It's been a while.....

• King HooplaKing Hoopla Posts: 1
    edited 15.09.2012
    how do you catch a capital
    King Hoopla @ WWW 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file