Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

When was this game created?

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
edited 05.09.2012 in Players ask Players
Whenever I see the posts people make, I always look at their join date, and rarely any of them are older than mine? Did I happen to join the game when it began or do players tend to leave before they've played for a year? I've been playing for about 11 months.
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 05.09.2012
    I think you can find this on the company page: http://www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs/company/

It says they were founded in 2009, I don't know about this game though..
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 05.09.2012
    i am older than you i have played GGS since the Old Good game Poker was here good times!!!!
    and the Old Good game mafia!!!!
    And When
    Good Game Hercules
    Good Game Heros
    Was Still here

I came here around the year 2009-2010 so i think it was made in 2009-2010
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 05.09.2012
    Well, I did say rarely. I remember goodgame Hercules. This is the only GGS game I play now though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • Heimdall3Heimdall3 Posts: 42
    edited 05.09.2012
    Hello FlyingPigz!!!
    I do not know the exact date...
    I joined the game 6th September 2011, at World 1 (the only world at that date... some days after it started the German and I think the Czech, Polish, Portuguese and French Worlds). I think the initial date was around July 2011, but I know some weeks later the game was totaly reseted (I mean all the castles restarted from level 1 - I think it happened about August 15th 2011, cause at September 6th the top player was around level 21 - King Checkson was his name).
    Well... about me... I played some weeks (seriously) at World1, and then I started at Portuguese 1 at September 30th... stayed there for about 3 months... and a week ago I decided to play again!
    Now I am at Australian1!
    Regards,
    Heimdall.
    Heimdall @ au 1
  • fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 05.09.2012
    i was rank 6 in Invictus prime when this game was first here
    i had 1000+ honor too....
    those days....
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
  • AmazingRaulGameAmazingRaulGame Posts: 183
    edited 05.09.2012
    i remeber the old goodgame empire when the haunter started
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]This is my castle8)
    Level:47
    Glory Title:Knight
    Honor:79
    Alliance:none
    Achievment Points:720

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list