Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

protection, RV's

~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
resource villages should have protection........
Don't push me...
Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ~Farsight~ on

Comments

• Real Slim ShadyReal Slim Shady Posts: 189
    edited 04.09.2012
    Mother of god -.- .......
    You can send defenders and tools to defend them.
    :FACEPALM:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guess who's back ;)
    Back again :D
    Shady's back !
    Tell a friend 8)
  • edited 04.09.2012
    Hi ~Farsight~,

The whole point of the resource villages is fto cause some combat between players. If we allow protection on them then there is nothing to stop players capurign their limit and then keeping them under protection for as long as they want and thus depriving other players the oppotunity to capture them.

Regards,
    Malreyn
  • ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 04.09.2012
    hmmm true
    but i have entered protection as of yesterday and i lost 1 as i was not on.....
    and i cant take back as i am in protection
    Don't push me...
    Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 04.09.2012
    The issue is with protection here. The definition of "protection" no longer applies. After purchasing protection it is still possible to have troops killed, resource income altered and there's no way to reverse this.

I suggest that if a village is taken from a player when in protection at least there should be an opportunity to reclaim that village when still under protection. There must be a system that could let this happen.
    It's been a while.....

• AmazingNikAmazingNik Posts: 13
    edited 04.09.2012
    lol its done to stop people with busy lives buying months of protection and staying in the top 10

rofl

nik

Private Baldrick: You know my dad was a nun.
    Captain Blackadder: No he wasn't.
    Private Baldrick: He was too, sir. Cause whenever he was up in court and the judge asked "occupation", he'd say "none".
    AmazingNik @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 04.09.2012
    AmazingNik wrote: »
    lol its done to stop people with busy lives buying months of protection and staying in the top 10

rofl

nik

Private Baldrick: You know my dad was a nun.
    Captain Blackadder: No he wasn't.
    Private Baldrick: He was too, sir. Cause whenever he was up in court and the judge asked "occupation", he'd say "none".

Thanks Nik. Nothing like a wee giggle over lunch :)
    It's been a while.....

• AmazingNikAmazingNik Posts: 13
    edited 04.09.2012
    ahh well i have no one to wind up properly at bsk lol
    AmazingNik @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file