Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Additional management space for alliances.

Comments

• RafiWarriorRafiWarrior Posts: 490
    edited 16.09.2012
    who wouldnt want this all the players who need it say yes
    traveling merchants getting no money today !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
    its not about the money money money with ggs its the complete oppisite
    proud sergeant of Knights Relm
    ( the above song is priCetag Jessie J )
  • LordEssenceLordEssence Posts: 81
    edited 16.09.2012
    1. Alliance Rules

Sure I like that

2. Alliance Targets

I am not completely sure(which is it alliances or players as targets)

3. Alliances with verbal agreements not covered by pacts or NAAs

NO! GGS doesn't like verbal agreements thats why they made the capitals to break everyone up!

4. Future plans

Sounds good

5. Holiday notes by members if they are to become inactive for any reason.

Love it

Obviously each alliance can make their own pages and add any information they want.

It would also be nice to hear from a mod to find out if this idea would have any side effects in relation to server space or game lag.

Your views on this would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 16.09.2012
    Hey LordEssence.

I did state that these were simply options for the tab names. Each alliance can choose their own titles. Or they could be called a, b, c and d etc.

Or Tom, Dick and Harry.

I must think we need them to be able to organise members without too many easily missable and temporary mass messages.
    It's been a while.....

• LordEssenceLordEssence Posts: 81
    edited 16.09.2012
    Hey,

Baldrick I really don't mind about the names or whatever. But I am commenting on what they are used for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BossdudeBossdude Posts: 386
    edited 16.09.2012
    How about Brother in Arms? Then you cant sabotage or Shadow attack them.
    Who's boss now?????:D
    Bossdude @ International 2
    edited 16.09.2012
    Hey,

Baldrick I really don't mind about the names or whatever. But I am commenting on what they are used for.

Okay. Thanks :)
    It's been a while.....

• edited 17.09.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion. Can I ask you a question? Are you the leader of that alliance? If you're not then you wont understand the difficulties involved in making information available to your alliance.

This is the main point of this thread, making it easier for the leaders to pass on information.

Well said. It is really annoying to have to send information which you want to be permanent, on a mass message. And not only those messages will disappear sooner or later, members may not be bothered to have to find and open several messages every time they are unsure of anything. Having somewhere to group all needed alliance info would make everything more effective and convenient for players.
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 17.09.2012
    I love the idea so i voted YES best idea ever and baldrick what level 60 like?
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 17.09.2012
    i LOVE IDEA! and baldrick what level 60 like?
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 30.09.2012
    Bumpity bump!
    It's been a while.....

• FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 30.09.2012
    I would really find this idea useful, becuase we all know the announcement page can be very busy and gets overload of information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 01.10.2012
    Flyingpigz wrote: »
    I would really find this idea useful, becuase we all know the announcement page can be very busy and gets overload of information.

I agree with you completely. The announcement page can be a overhaul.

Im going to post my opinion on this as well.

1st suggestion: Yeah I like this! Members are the bread and rules are the butter.

2nd suggestion: I don't think this will happen seeing that
    a. It could piss other players off if they find out they are on the list
    b. Needs some more detail. Is it players or alliances that are going to be on the Target List?

3rd suggestion: Personally, I don't think this is needed as many alliance leaders will forget verbal pacts and NAAs. It would be nice though to increase the limit of pacts and NAAs. And to the player who said

4th suggestion: I dont see a necessity for this, but it would help leaders out with membership policies that are put in place.

Overall this idea has potential. I personally would throw out #2 or add detail to it. Hopefully some of this will get implemented.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.10.2012
    I think you're missing the point but thanks for the vote.

The pages would be blank. Each alliance can give them their own titles and put whatever information they want on the pages.

I was only making suggestions.

The idea is just for more announcement space really, whatever that may be.
    It's been a while.....

• NewJack4NewJack4 Posts: 15
    edited 18.10.2012
    Bump! Bump! Bump!
    NewJack4 @ en 1
    edited 18.10.2012
    Thanks for the bump Jack.

As an after thought, It may even be possible to charge an amount of rubies and resources for each additional announcement page, that way GGS have an incentive to introduce such an idea.

At the moment my alliance is really struggling to fit the information into that tiny space. We are constantly shortening text to try to squeeze it in.

It's getting ridiculous to say the least.
    It's been a while.....

• edited 19.10.2012
    Getting ridiculous? I gave up long ago.. XD
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 20.10.2012
    Bump,bump,bumpitty:)
  • Michael764GamerMichael764Gamer Posts: 241
    edited 20.10.2012
    well you could create your own forum or alliance website like what my alliance did...
    Michael764Gamer @ WWW 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 20.10.2012
    Meisangry wrote: »
    I dont see the point, what we have is fine and this seems to be a way to sneak in more rubbish that no-one will read any more than they will already.

I voted no and I am in one of the strongest alliances in Int2...

Your alliance is really good anyways. So good you don't need to stay organized? In threads, I dont think it matters what alliance you are in, only what you vote for, and why....

I vote yes btw.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 20.10.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion. Can I ask you a question? Are you the leader of that alliance? If you're not then you wont understand the difficulties involved in making information available to your alliance.

This is the main point of this thread, making it easier for the leaders to pass on information.

Hes a sarg, but he was ONCE the leader of one of the strongest alliances in int2
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file