Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Additional management space for alliances.

Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
Firstly, I do know this has been mentioned before but I think it's time for a poll to see if this is something we can have added to the game.

I feel that the current announcement page, which is combined with recent alliance activity is insufficient for our alliance needs.

I think the current announcement section should be replaced with a row of buttons which take you to five customizable pages of information. Each page would have space to write instructions for your alliance.

As a suggestion, the five pages could be as follows.....

1. Alliance Rules

2. Alliance Targets

3. Alliances with verbal agreements not covered by pacts or NAAs

4. Future plans

5. Holiday notes by members if they are to become inactive for any reason.

Obviously each alliance can make their own pages and add any information they want.

It would also be nice to hear from a mod to find out if this idea would have any side effects in relation to server space or game lag.

Your views on this would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Baldrick (GB1) on
It's been a while.....

Comments

• GeothanGeothan Posts: 250
    edited 01.09.2012
    So basically like a forum in the alliance menu?
    Geothan @ usa 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 01.09.2012
    Geothan wrote: »
    So basically like a forum in the alliance menu?

No not a forum, just more space to write down alliance instructions.
    It's been a while.....

• nicknamearyanicknamearya Posts: 171
    edited 01.09.2012
    Great idea, any leader of an alliance will find this useful, including me.
    suggestions, maybe the page can be sent to all members when it is altered or updated, and maybe there could be locked pages that only specific ranks could access (general, sergeant)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    nicknamearya @ en 1
  • GeothanGeothan Posts: 250
    edited 01.09.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    No not a forum, just more space to write down alliance instructions.

Sounds like a good idea. Hope they implement this.
    Geothan @ usa 1
    edited 01.09.2012
    Great idea, any leader of an alliance will find this useful, including me.
    suggestions, maybe the page can be sent to all members when it is altered or updated, and maybe there could be locked pages that only specific ranks could access (general, sergeant)

Yes, there are a lot of possibilities with this.

How many times have you spend ages writing a lengthy message to your alliance members for most of them to either delete it or not even read it at all.

At least you could have a page to direct people to for general instructions.
    It's been a while.....

• edited 02.09.2012
    Yeah, I really like this new idea... atm, I'm forced to come up with all these new creative ways to minimize on word count so I can fit everything I need to say on the announcement page. :(
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • Erik the Red2Erik the Red2 Posts: 1,793
    edited 02.09.2012
    I would definitely find this very useful for my alliance. I hope it gets put into the game.
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 02.09.2012
    I REALLY like this idea....my alliance is extremely organized in every aspect of the game and this would make our job easier :D
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 02.09.2012
    I really like this idea I have a nightmare trying to fit everything into the tiny space allowed.
    edited 03.09.2012
    I really like this idea I have a nightmare trying to fit everything into the tiny space allowed.

Yes, the amount of times I've tried to fit all the information into that tiny space.

Thanks for the feedback guys :)
    It's been a while.....

edited 09.09.2012
    Sorry, I just think it would be nice to have this on the first page of suggestions again.

Sincerest apologies.
    It's been a while.....

• AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 09.09.2012
    That would be nice!
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
    edited 14.09.2012
    It's been a while.....

edited 14.09.2012
    I wonder who voted "no" on the poll? My guess is somebody who is not in an alliance or was recently kicked out and is jealous.Oh and P.S

BUMP
  • Dellow3Dellow3 Posts: 32
    edited 15.09.2012
    I wish I had come up with that :(
    Dellow @ en 1
    edited 16.09.2012
    Not again I have to ask,who voted "no" on the poll,what kind of person wants to ruin this suggestion?

BUMP,BUMPITTY,BUMP
    edited 16.09.2012
    Not again I have to ask,who voted "no" on the poll,what kind of person wants to ruin this suggestion?

BUMP,BUMPITTY,BUMP

It was me! Only kidding :)

Any mods available to comment? Will save us a lot of effort bumping this thread.

Bump!
    It's been a while.....

• edited 16.09.2012
    Make that 'people' - two players voted no... :(
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • MeisangryMeisangry Posts: 113
    edited 16.09.2012
    I dont see the point, what we have is fine and this seems to be a way to sneak in more rubbish that no-one will read any more than they will already.
    I wonder who voted "no" on the poll? My guess is somebody who is not in an alliance or was recently kicked out and is jealous.

I voted no and I am in one of the strongest alliances in Int2...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Proud member of Bloody Blades
    edited 16.09.2012
    Meisangry wrote: »
    I dont see the point, what we have is fine and this seems to be a way to sneak in more rubbish that no-one will read any more than they will already.

I voted no and I am in one of the strongest alliances in Int2...

I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion. Can I ask you a question? Are you the leader of that alliance? If you're not then you wont understand the difficulties involved in making information available to your alliance.

This is the main point of this thread, making it easier for the leaders to pass on information.
    It's been a while.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file