Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

naval bases and new units

MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
Maybe there could be an alliance world - islands. Natives defend an uncaptured one which makes one hard to capture. 100 000 resources and many soldiers are needed for the journey

So....... it works like this:
There are 150 islands on the map, varying greatly. There is a:
Tropical Island - this is the rarest Island: 8 wood and 8 stone - to get food you will need to get fishing ships for a large amount of resources (each fishing ship boosting production by 100 per hour) you will need to build docks before you can get any ship. The Tropical Island can hold two castles exactly the same as the ones in the regular world (except that the tax generated from the housing will be equally shared amongst alliance members).
and a medium, and then a small. You get the picture. it would be good if alliances were only allowed one island. Ballistas can be recruited for 2000 gold which can only defend against ships - 540 attack power against ships only.

to lay siege on another island you must first get the docks. Note: ships can only attack the wall so you need normal units too.
level one has the fishing ship - 4000 wood and stone, and the transport ship, 4 food - 500 coins (the transport ship can transport 150 heavy units and 20 tools for a siege)

level two: siege ship 5 food - 1200 coins (450 attack points, best against melee defenders)

level three: heavy siege ship, 7 food - 1500 coins (540 attack points, best against ranged) and the Command Ship 10 food, only one allowed - 8000 coins (zero transport space, 20% attack and defense bonus and all round 763 power)

Finally, a level four dock: Tame Sea serpent - 100 food. Make your island invincible, 20,000 coins and 2450 power all round (only one at a time is allowed)
glory from any attack on an island (which in this case is going to be pretty huge, is shared equally among alliance members.
Tell me what you think?
Post edited by MAXRuler0 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 01.09.2012
    It doesn't sound bad, but this is not AOE, so I don't understand the battle system anyway
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • bizzenbizzen Posts: 320
    edited 01.09.2012
    the battle system could be like this instead of soldiers they will use battle ships and different type of soldiers in there and the driver will be the commander how about that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

:| Please my suggestions might be bad but please be polite :|
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 01.09.2012
    I think this has been mentioned before and I do like the idea. I just wish GGS would have introduced this instead of three identical new kingdoms.

But if they did introduce it I think it would work exactly the same as Everwinter but with different graphics.

I'm still really disappointed with the new kingdoms. Severe lack of imagination. Why would desert dwellers have big stone houses with smoke coming out of the chimneys? GGS need to be a lot more creative with this game, it's getting really boring.
    It's been a while.....

edited 01.09.2012
    ya they need this and there should be islands that each player gets there tiny island and there has to be total different from castles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

• MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 01.09.2012
    yes I agree - that's why I made this :)
    And I like your ideas about the system. only to be honest i have never seen this thread before.
    Oh well....... I guess more people see it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.09.2012
    ya the ships thing will be totally different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

edited 01.09.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    It doesn't sound bad, but this is not AOE, so I don't understand the battle system anyway

well I think it wouldn't hurt to be a bit like AOE, but apart from that I don't think this idea is related at all to AOE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.09.2012
    MAXRuler0 wrote: »
    well I think it wouldn't hurt to be a bit like AOE, but apart from that I don't think this idea is related at all to AOE.

Quoting AOE was only an example
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 01.09.2012
    what does AOE stand for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

edited 01.09.2012
    Age of empires
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.09.2012
    oh but still the game isn't going to last for long so they need to make something different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

edited 01.09.2012
    Exactly! you hit the nail right on the head!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.09.2012
    ouch that would hurt! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

edited 01.09.2012
    sort of :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.09.2012
    so what else SPECIAL could be there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

edited 01.09.2012
    If This get implemented this will be one of those large updates that cause major bugs and I can't Image the amount of time GGS will take to do something like this (lack of Creativity is one of the reasons)
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 01.09.2012
    no imagine you could walk on the island that would be really different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waitin to be deleted?

edited 01.09.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    If This get implemented this will be one of those large updates that cause major bugs and I can't Image the amount of time GGS will take to do something like this (lack of Creativity is one of the reasons)
    I have given them most of the idea. GGS would probably find it hard to go from even there though. So you are right. I think the bug update should take care of the bugs though.
    I'm going to add a pole now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.09.2012
    Remember the new kingdoms? many players couldn't log in for days lol
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 01.09.2012
    You got me there Jade. Really, though, all it requires to make this safe is going over the update every now and again and a bit of surveillance. I'm not a computer geek but I know that it is possible.
    :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file