Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bank

~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
i now this has been suggested before but i wanted to edit a few things from it
a bank:
lvl 1 = lvl 15 ( 1500 stones, 1000 wood)
lvl 2= lvl 30 ( 15,000 stones 10,000 wood)
lvl 3 = lvl 45 ( 23,000 stones 20,000 wood)
lvl 4 = lvl 55 ( 34,000 stones, 29,000 wood)
a bank lets you put in resources, rubies and coins and you are allowed to withdraw them at any time
level 1 can hold 10,000 resources, 5000 coins and 1500 rubies
lvl can hold 20,000 resources, 15,000 coins and 5,000 rubies
lvl 3 can hold 60,000 resources, 250,000 coins and 20,000 rubies
lvl 4 can hold 120,000 resources, 500,000 coins and 50,000 rubies
a charge will be applied though depending on what you have in there
say i had 1000 wood, 1000 coins, 1000 stone and 1000 rubies in there, it would cost 100 coins( or 10 rubies) every thousand resource or rubies or coins so it would cost 400 coins to keep 1000 of each in.
tell me what you think.......
Don't push me...
Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ~Farsight~ on

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 30.08.2012
    That sounds more like another Idea where you have to rent storage capacity, and why you will even put rubies there anyway?
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 30.08.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    That sounds more like another Idea where you have to rent storage capacity, and why you will even put rubies there anyway?

e.g
    you want to save up rubies for a bakery but every time you are tempted to spend them
    put them in the bank and you can save up to get your bakery, or if you have a coins/resource shortage, take them out of the bank!
    Don't push me...
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.08.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    e.g
    you want to save up rubies for a bakery but every time you are tempted to spend them
    put them in the bank and you can save up to get your bakery, or if you have a coins/resource shortage, take them out of the bank!

?, I don't get it sorry, If you are tempted to buy anything and you have rubies in the bank, it will be the same, I take them out and well, buy it
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 30.08.2012
    I understand how this would work with resources (wood, stone and food) but there's no reason to have this for rubies and coins. Rubies and coins are safe where they are, there's no limit on how much you can have and nobody can touch them anyway.
    It's been a while.....

edited 30.08.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    I understand how this would work with resources (wood, stone and food) but there's no reason to have this for rubies and coins. Rubies and coins are safe where they are, there's no limit on how much you can have and nobody can touch them anyway.

exactly no one except for you will spend them... why will you pay for something that is not required?
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 30.08.2012

i mostly posted this thread as i don't get a lot of coins
    i run out very quickly with the troops i send out to their deaths lol
    i get 500,000 every time the merchant is here so i was thinking when the merchant would come i would shove a load of coins in the bank for later use
    right now i have 53 coins and a shortage
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.08.2012
    i mostly posted this thread as i don't get a lot of coins
    i run out very quickly with the troops i send out to their deaths lol
    i get 500,000 every time the merchant is here so i was thinking when the merchant would come i would shove a load of coins in the bank for later use
    right now i have 53 coins and a shortage

But tell me what is the point of that, let's say you have, 50 coins, the merchant come, you get 500'000, you put 500'000 in th bank (lose 10% of that because you have to pay for keeping the coins there)
    So we have again 50 coins? so you will have to wait until the next merchant comes?...
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 30.08.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    But tell me what is the point of that, let's say you have, 50 coins, the merchant come, you get 500'000, you put 500'000 in th bank (lose 10% of that because you have to pay for keeping the coins there)
    So we have again 50 coins? so you will have to wait until the next merchant comes?...

i put 250,000 in bank and 250,000 i keep......
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.08.2012
    i put 250,000 in bank and 250,000 i keep......

I think you just need to control your finances a bit better.

There's an old phrase that comes to mind....

"A man who has five and spends ten needs neither purse nor pocket"

Same goes for rubies.

Also, I have about 650,000 mixed wood/stone stored. Why would I need a bank if I have this many resources? I use the barterer to exchange these for coins, donate to the alliance funds but mostly I send these resources to other members of my alliance. My point is, if you exceed your storage capacity, you don't need the resources anyway.

The only thing this is good for is food. But increasing your food storage (using the bank) would change the game quite a bit, enabling players to have super sized armies and feed them for weeks on end from the bank. This would enable heavy ruby spenders to buy 10,000 travelling knights with the pick the lock feature and be able to feed them. The only thing stopping this at the moment is the 61k maximum on food storage, and for this reason I think it should stay the same.
    It's been a while.....

edited 30.08.2012
    I think you just need to control your finances a bit better.

There's an old phrase that comes to mind....

"A man who has five and spends ten needs neither purse nor pocket"

Same goes for rubies.

Also, I have about 650,000 mixed wood/stone stored. Why would I need a bank if I have this many resources? I use the barterer to exchange these for coins, donate to the alliance funds but mostly I send these resources to other members of my alliance. My point is, if you exceed your storage capacity, you don't need the resources anyway.

The only thing this is good for is food. But increasing your food storage (using the bank) would change the game quite a bit, enabling players to have super sized armies and feed them for weeks on end from the bank. This would enable heavy ruby spenders to buy 10,000 travelling knights with the pick the lock feature and be able to feed them. The only thing stopping this at the moment is the 61k maximum on food storage, and for this reason I think it should stay the same.

ok then the bank is only for wood, stone and coins
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.08.2012
    Ok, i'm really not trying to be too negative about this but I think GGS have this game pretty well worked out, and there are mostly good reasons for the things that annoy us.

In the case of wood and stone, if you're attacked you can either move your resources (not usually possible in the time you have), donate them to the alliance funds (you can't get them back) or concede to the attack and the attacker loots what they can carry from your stores.

The bank feature would be a way of hiding your resources from any attacker, stopping them from being able to loot, then simply putting them back into your storage area again after the attack. As this is a fighting game, there need to be good rewards for attacking or the game would be less active. This would lead to less rubies being used in attacks and a lower income for GGS.

Sorry, i'm just trying to be realistic.
    It's been a while.....

edited 30.08.2012
    Ok, i'm really not trying to be too negative about this but I think GGS have this game pretty well worked out, and there are mostly good reasons for the things that annoy us.

In the case of wood and stone, if you're attacked you can either move your resources (not usually possible in the time you have), donate them to the alliance funds (you can't get them back) or concede to the attack and the attacker loots what they can carry from your stores.

The bank feature would be a way of hiding your resources from any attacker, stopping them from being able to loot, then simply putting them back into your storage area again after the attack. As this is a fighting game, there need to be good rewards for attacking or the game would be less active. This would lead to less rubies being used in attacks and a lower income for GGS.

Sorry, i'm just trying to be realistic.

how about it would take 24 hrs to put in the bank?
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.08.2012
    how about it would take 24 hrs to put in the bank?

That could work. I do think, however that instead of paying to keep these things in the bank, you should get paid interest instead, like a regular bank. There should be a few options, 7 days notice, 30 days notice and 60 days notice, where the interest rate goes up the longer you keep them in.

I had an idea a while back where there was an alliance bank. You put these things in for a fixed period (1 week for instance) and interest is based upon your alliances performance in that period. A bit more like share dealing. Everyone in the alliance would want to succeed in order to get the most back from their resources.

I just don't think people would want to pay to store things, they would want something back instead.
    It's been a while.....

edited 30.08.2012
    That could work. I do think, however that instead of paying to keep these things in the bank, you should get paid interest instead, like a regular bank. There should be a few options, 7 days notice, 30 days notice and 60 days notice, where the interest rate goes up the longer you keep them in.

I had an idea a while back where there was an alliance bank. You put these things in for a fixed period (1 week for instance) and interest is based upon your alliances performance in that period. A bit more like share dealing. Everyone in the alliance would want to succeed in order to get the most back from their resources.

I just don't think people would want to pay to store things, they would want something back instead.
    ok then, i agree
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 30.08.2012
    farsight is not a lvl 56 hes a 14 hes in my world and he sent mail and i looked on hes profile and said lvl 14
    edited 30.08.2012
    Baid5 wrote: »
    farsight is not a lvl 56 hes a 14 hes in my world and he sent mail and i looked on hes profile and said lvl 14

hi dude
    yes on UK 1 i am lvl 14
    on international 1 i am lvl 56
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yugdsfdsfyugdsfdsf Posts: 42
    edited 30.08.2012
    this would be nice

Attachment not found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] level 53 castle proud to be a menber of outlaws
    edited 31.08.2012
    yugdsfdsf wrote: »
    this would be nice

Attachment not found.

so what this have to do with the banks?
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 31.08.2012
    Baid5 wrote: »

Lol first he is level 56 second what that have to do with banks lol
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • UltimateKing23UltimateKing23 Posts: 188
    edited 31.08.2012
    most of its great but i also think the bank should transfer money like resorces
    UltimateKing23 @ English 1 as The centurion.
    "for lo the riotous shall live by their faith" Romans Chapter 1 end

look at my join date. im a real wise one.

There is no need to over react about a suggestion. if you do well you have anger issues and should try to say no with a constuctive argument. No offence given.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file