Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Music

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
I've been playing this game for quite a while, and I'm probably not the only one who got sick of the same music playing over and over. I've just turned it off, because I'm so tired of it.

I know it's part of the game, but can we please add a little variety???
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 29.08.2012
    I turned it off the 3rd day of game play and haven't turned it on again....
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 29.08.2012
    Turned it off after a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • bagofricebagofrice Posts: 110
    edited 29.08.2012
    I always turn it off. The one time I turned it back on was when the new worlds came out, cause I was hopping that had a new sound track. Alas same old tune...
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 30.08.2012
    I turned it off after 1 day, that is completely annoying...
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 30.08.2012
    Thats why we need more music tracks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
  • BadgameBadgame Posts: 399
    edited 31.08.2012
    This probably wont happen, the GGS have to work like 1 year to make 12 soundtracks
    Badgame From the World 2

My name is Badgame because i thought this game gonna be bad, because its a "goodgame" empire

signature_ice2hacf.png
    edited 31.08.2012
    They have the same one since 1 year ago....
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 31.08.2012
    I think it's just to make the game more interesting for players who have just joined. I lasted less than 1 hour before I hit the mute button.

I think new tracks would be a waste of time as nobody has the music switched on anyway.
    It's been a while.....

• HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 31.08.2012
    Exactly; I turned it off after a few minutes of starting to play and it has never been on again since.

Nice idea but kinda pointless for the majority of players I should imagine.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • Duterte (INT1)Duterte (INT1) Posts: 179
    edited 31.08.2012
    Turn it off... then put a John Williams CD ... ;)

Maybe it would be nicer to have environmental sound effects like if you go to tavern you'll hear pub noise or if you go to barracks you hear army sounds, etc... Though of course all extra bells and whistles would take a longer time for an online game to load unless it gets downloaded and cached to your computer... :)

Posts merged due to double posting. Please READ the board rules - Bunzy
    BraveHeart @ au 1
  • edited 31.08.2012
    Get Itunes.
    edited 31.08.2012
    BraveHeart wrote: »
    Turn it off... then put a John Williams CD ... ;)

Too true...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    edited 31.08.2012
    BraveHeart wrote: »
    Maybe it would be nicer to have environmental sound effects like if you go to tavern you'll hear pub noise or if you go to barracks you hear army sounds, etc... Though of course all extra bells and whistles would take a longer time for an online game to load unless it gets downloaded and cached to your computer... :)

sounds nice anyway :D
    TD7ircx.png

xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • edited 01.09.2012
    Everyone has the option of playing their own music if they have it on computer, or listening on a music player, that way you get to hear the music you like. Not every song is to everyone's taste.

Create your own playlist for when you are on line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file