Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[Forum Game] Your Banned

1823825»

Comments

• You're banned for not giving a legitimate reason why I should be banned.

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    You're banned because of bananas
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    You"re banned for mentioning bananas  B)

banana scale GIF
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
    You're banned for 
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • You're banned for using a crappy photo

• Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 27.01.2018
    Your banned for promoting weed in your sig. 

You're banned for using special ascii characters.
    cat

• You're banned for not capitalizing the acronym ASCII. And I use Unicode when I can.
  • I have a request if i may? My username is AliciaCherubini, but being i'm Transgender Female, I would like my username changed to my new name which is GlorianaCherubini because I am legally changing my name from John Arthur Cherubini to Gloriana Lynn Cherubini and I am currently on Estrogen ( Hormone Replacement Therapy ) and i feel very good about myself, so could you please change my username for me? Thank you for taking the time to read this

Love Always,
                          Gloriana Cherubini
    AliciaCherubini @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 18.10.2018
    I have a request if i may? My username is AliciaCherubini, but being i'm Transgender Female, I would like my username changed to my new name which is GlorianaCherubini because I am legally changing my name from John Arthur Cherubini to Gloriana Lynn Cherubini and I am currently on Estrogen ( Hormone Replacement Therapy ) and i feel very good about myself, so could you please change my username for me? Thank you for taking the time to read this

Love Always,
                          Gloriana Cherubini
    You are banned for changing the subject that does not relate to this game about "banning". If you are so desperate to change your name because of you being a "transgender" the best place to do that is to contact the "support team" if they will even allow you to officially change your name on the game and not here on the forum.                                                                                                        
     Ginger21 (US1) said:
    You're banned for not capitalizing the acronym ASCII. And I use Unicode when I can.
    You are unbanned for banning since AliciaCherubini did not ban you.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 624
    I have a request if i may? My username is AliciaCherubini, but being i'm Transgender Female, I would like my username changed to my new name which is GlorianaCherubini because I am legally changing my name from John Arthur Cherubini to Gloriana Lynn Cherubini and I am currently on Estrogen ( Hormone Replacement Therapy ) and i feel very good about myself, so could you please change my username for me? Thank you for taking the time to read this

Love Always,
                          Gloriana Cherubini
    You are banned for changing the subject that does not relate to this game about "banning". If you are so desperate to change your name because of you being a "transgender" the best place to do that is to contact the "support team" if they will even allow you to officially change your name on the game and not here on the forum.                                                                                                        
     Ginger21 (US1) said:
    You're banned for not capitalizing the acronym ASCII. And I use Unicode when I can.
    You are unbanned for banning since AliciaCherubini did not ban you.
    your banned for stating your name and server in your sig when it says it on your name.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    You're banned for banning someone with permission from a banned player who was banned by a moderator for failing to ban people who banned others with permission from a moderator who was banned for giving such permission to ban to other, now banned, players.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 121
    you were banned by VIP banner

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 311
    You're banned because you didn't buy rubies to get VIP
    yes
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 168
    You are banned because you did not buy rubies...
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 

Proud member of  Godz of War (GOW) 3  -IN 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• YOU ARE ALL BANNED BECAUSE TRUMP DEMANDS IT

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• YOU ARE ALL BANNED BECAUSE TRUMP DEMANDS IT
    You're banned for typing in all caps.

Sign In to comment.