Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Group Attacks

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
Lets say your in an alliance, and your attacking someone, but your having trouble designating your attacks to hit at around the same time. I've had that problem with my former alliance. So there should be a group attack button, and there will be a list, and you add your name to the list if you want to be part of the attack and you insert your soldiers/equipment. The leader will then close the list from further submissions, arrange how he wants the attacking order to go, then hits the confirm button. This group attack option will then launch each army, depending on how long they take to reach their destination, so they all arrive at the same time, within two minutes of each other, or an hour.

Some details need to be refined, this is sort of a rough draft, but what do you think? Open for suggestions.
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 26.08.2012
    i like this ive all ways wonted some thing like this but it will never happen ive made treads and other people have and its never happend
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 26.08.2012
    Seems like a lot of work for the developers. Im pretty sure you can launch attacks from the alliance city we are going to get in a few weeks. But it is an ok idea, not too crazy about it.
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 26.08.2012
    I dont quite understand what their newest update is implying, alliance city? I'm might not find out either, I quit my alliance about 2 hours ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 26.08.2012
    Flyingpigz wrote: »
    I dont quite understand what their newest update is implying, alliance city? I'm might not find out either, I quit my alliance about 2 hours ago.

i sent u an invite
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 26.08.2012
    You need to work as an alliance in this game, this would make it far too easy.

How would you like being attacked by 20 players at the same time?

If you want to get there at the same time, you need to plan well. It's a part of the game.

You just need better planning within your alliance.
    It's been a while.....

edited 26.08.2012
    Oh, and it's been suggested many, many times before, try searching before you post.
    It's been a while.....

edited 26.08.2012
    Okay, thanks Baldrick. Can I/Should I close this thread then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    edited 26.08.2012
    And your right, I wouldnt want that, it is part of planning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    edited 26.08.2012
    Flyingpigz wrote: »
    Okay, thanks Baldrick. Can I/Should I close this thread then?

I think only the moderators can close/move threads.

It should probably be merged I think.

Sorry for being so negative, haven't had my coffee yet :)
    It's been a while.....

edited 26.08.2012
    Nah its fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
  • MaJeStiicMaJeStiic Posts: 367
    edited 26.08.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    You need to work as an alliance in this game, this would make it far too easy.

How would you like being attacked by 20 players at the same time?

If you want to get there at the same time, you need to plan well. It's a part of the game.

You just need better planning within your alliance.

I agree. This would make wars miserable. Part of being a good alliance is planning properly and having people online to time them correctly. Should there be a little help seeing when your alliance will hit? Maybe. But this is way overboard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leader of Dream Team on USA 1 server. Follow our battles here! http://goo.gl/Aqqua
  • momoboongmomoboong Posts: 44
    edited 26.08.2012
    rather than this, gge just needs to put some visible clock so humans can coordinate and not the codes to do it for them
    momoboong @ WWW 1
    edited 26.08.2012
    momoboong wrote: »
    rather than this, gge just needs to put some visible clock so humans can coordinate and not the codes to do it for them

I agree, the only problem is, what time should it read?
    It's been a while.....

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 26.08.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    I agree, the only problem is, what time should it read?

Why not GMT +0?
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 26.08.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    Why not GMT +0?

Yes, why not? Good for me. There must be a reason for there not being a time on this site. I'm guessing it's something to do with GGS being responsible if there's a problem with their timekeeping.

Previous experience tells me that some people just can't get their heads around world time zones. I imagine this forum would be filled with complaints regarding why their troops didn't arrive on time.

All an alliance needs to do is to find a suitable online clock and tell everyone to use that. I think that wold resolve this issue and save this forum a lot of time based threads.
    It's been a while.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file