Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Official Divisions

Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
Sorry if this has been posted, because I haven't found it, I think we should have official divisions. I have seen loss of cohesion between divisions, and it has happened to the DAF itself. We have already lost two of our divisions. If there was a way to be official divisions, loss of cohesion would be less likely to happen, and therefore not happen as often as it does. I will respect both sides of your opinions, whether it be positive or negative.
Post edited by Cyclone14 (INT1) on
The Completely Insane,
Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!

Comments

• KingWhiteFangKingWhiteFang Posts: 120
    edited 24.08.2012
    completle agree
    KingWhiteFang WWW 1

Proud Deputy of HA~COBRA Venom

I am against the new spy reports + NEW MAP and constantly buggy updates. Please revoke. Also if you are against this too add it to your Signature so that GGE will realize that we don't want it! GGS please talk to the Community before doing future updates and get their opinion on things first.

Experience: more than 2 years of playing
    Maximum level achieved: was 56 before went on a vocation without internet.
    Current level: 48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 29.08.2012
    Thank you KingWhiteFang. Anybody else going to answer?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 03.09.2012
    GGS seem to want to discourage this and have even stated that wing-to-wing alliances are a secondary reason that they created alliance cities. Unfortunately, even if this poll got overwhelming "yes"es, this will never become implemented in the game.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 03.09.2012
    GGS seem to want to discourage this and have even stated that wing-to-wing alliances are a secondary reason that they created alliance cities. Unfortunately, even if this poll got overwhelming "yes"es, this will never become implemented in the game.

I agree with Bobfighter, even if this idea got a lot of 'yes' , it would not be put in because the point of an alliance is to have just one group of people, not huge groups and branches of people.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 03.09.2012
    This won't be put in but I do like the idea....
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 03.09.2012
    Great idea but, as has been said, GGS do not like alliances with divisions so it won't be implemented. It should be, but it won't.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 04.09.2012
    I've mentioned something like this before, I cant find the thread, but I like the idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
    edited 04.09.2012
    Hmm . . . Yeah, guys, you're right. Oh well.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 07.10.2012
    Can a Moderator or Community Manger please close this thread, now that we all know it is not going to happen?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

Sign In to comment.