Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Hanging Noose - Pub Now Open!

Comments

• K K (US1)K K (US1) Posts: 3,731
    I'm a YOLO. I'm my own man. I'm my own boss. Nobody needs to give me the right to do anything. I just do as I please. *breaks Grace's sword*

*Looks from Sandra to broken sword*

*Looks from broken sword to Sandra*

*Narrows eyes at Sandra*

I'm fairly sure he said 'complaints', not 'complains'. If he used 'complains', I'd be disappointed in him.
    Hush now. I just wrote a five page essay on the Hunger Games. Stop judging. :smiley: 

Oooh, nice. The last essay that I wrote was only one and a half pages long. But then again, I was keeping it to a minimum and it was like 10pm when I submitted it. 
    I wouldn't call five pages of exactly how much Katniss loves Peeta 'nice'.
    The Sane Acquaintance of Inrazimad
    The Co-Creator of the Bilbo RPG Community

K [email protected] Int 1
    Member of the Royal Heavy Launchers; subdivision of the Royal Gunner Circle; subdivision of the Royal Remnant Knights.
    PS: Remnant Knights is owned and copyright to Game Samba and Kalydo. My post on the forums is to be considered fan fiction.

Hate the fires,
    K K

Help me raise Creatures, please.

• Ah yes . . . That. 
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    Yes. That.

I'm not exactly a romance writer, you know?

And reading back over my old posts as well as some new ones, I realised that I was quite obnoxious in the past...

Member of the Royal Heavy Launchers; subdivision of the Royal Gunner Circle; subdivision of the Royal Remnant Knights.
    PS: Remnant Knights is owned and copyright to Game Samba and Kalydo. My post on the forums is to be considered fan fiction.

Hate the fires,
    K K

• What a shame. I'm a real sucker for romance novels.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 

Well... Does that make you a Twilight fan?

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Haven't even read the sypnosis of the book, nevermind watch the movie. So nope.

Oh... Goody.

I can go and win that bet now... >:)

Hate the fires,
    K K

• What bet?

Oh, that one that I made with a friend IRL...

He claimed that all lover story fans have read twilight...

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Interesting bet.

A big claim to make, too.

Hate the fires,
    K K

• One person to repudiate the statement that all romance lovers have read the Twilight Saga and someone will win the bet. Glad to be of assisstance, Mr. K K.

edited 31.10.2015
    One person to repudiate the statement that all romance lovers have read the Twilight Saga and someone will win the bet. Glad to be of assisstance, Mr. K K.
    *Bows*

And my thanks to you, Miss. Grace.

Who am I kidding? When can I ever sound like K00?

Hate the fires,
    K K

• K00 is very formal in his choice of words.

K00 is very formal in his choice of words.
    Some of the time, yes.

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Most of the time.

Yeah, I wish...

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Most!

Some!

Hate the fires,
    K K

• Most of the time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file