Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Branching

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
There should be an actual option in your alliance window, for alliances who want to branch off, of course it would probably need a fee, but this way, you have your own seperate alliance windows, but you also have a button that will bring you to the main alliance page. That way alliances that have branches are more literally connected than using statements on your aalliance description/pacts.

I'm not completely sure if this was brought up already in the past, or if it's even a good idea, so what do you think.
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
«13

Comments

  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 20.08.2012
    Sounds like a good idea to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 20.08.2012
    Flyingpigz wrote: »
    There should be an actual option in your alliance window, for alliances who want to branch off, of course it would probably need a fee, but this way, you have your own seperate alliance windows, but you also have a button that will bring you to the main alliance page. That way alliances that have branches are more literally connected than using statements on your aalliance description/pacts.

    I'm not completely sure if this was brought up already in the past, or if it's even a good idea, so what do you think.

    GGS do not want something like that ...
    There is even now enaught problems with Sister alliances that kill this game ...
    We do not need to make it even more easier !
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

    And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 20.08.2012
    Okay, thanks for your input Dusan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 20.08.2012
    Your probably right anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • JimmyBoco (INT1)JimmyBoco (INT1) Posts: 56
    edited 21.08.2012
    No they should line anyone who wants this sister alliance up against a wall, (edited for sensitive souls) and take whatever action they like that results in them no longer playing this game. :D
    JimmyBoco @ WWW 2
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 21.08.2012
    JimmyBoco wrote: »
    No they should line anyone who wants this sister alliance up against a wall, and shoot them in the face.

    What was the point of that? Saying something like that seems rather rude; this is only a suggestion. Any way, this idea isn't that good to me, since there are a lot of sister alliances in the game and implementing this idea would only encourage that.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JimmyBoco (INT1)JimmyBoco (INT1) Posts: 56
    edited 21.08.2012
    evets4 wrote: »
    What was the point of that? Saying something like that seems rather rude; this is only a suggestion. Any way, this idea isn't that good to me, since there are a lot of sister alliances in the game and implementing this idea would only encourage that.

    People who are doing this are killing the game. Alliances with over 20 sister alliances, who is there to attack? How are new alliances starting off supposed to stand a chance when they could have over 20 alliances throwing threats and attacks at them. This sister thing has become one big joke and will keep turning people away from the game.
    JimmyBoco @ WWW 2
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 21.08.2012
    JimmyBoco wrote: »
    People who are doing this are killing the game. Alliances with over 20 sister alliances, who is there to attack? How are new alliances starting off supposed to stand a chance when they could have over 20 alliances throwing threats and attacks at them. This sister thing has become one big joke and will keep turning people away from the game.

    What you just said seemed kind of offensive though. You could have just said that you did not like the idea.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 21.08.2012
    you will get banned and i dont care what you want jimmybroco but what you said is totally off the edge.
    if you are going to be a jerk go do it some where else so that other people can be in peace.
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif
    _________________________________________________________
    Enter a whole new world here at the final cheeze-it comic thread!

    Enter a riddle thread HERE!
  • JimmyBoco (INT1)JimmyBoco (INT1) Posts: 56
    edited 21.08.2012
    you will get banned and i dont care what you want jimmybroco but what you said is totally off the edge.
    if you are going to be a jerk go do it some where else so that other people can be in peace.

    Theres more than enough people at peace on this game as it is.
    JimmyBoco @ WWW 2
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 21.08.2012
    then go mind your own business.
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif
    _________________________________________________________
    Enter a whole new world here at the final cheeze-it comic thread!

    Enter a riddle thread HERE!
  • ParcoriaParcoria Posts: 105
    edited 21.08.2012
    Cheeze-it-guy, mind yourself and stay on topic.

    Official sister alliances is a terrible idea. I build defenders and attackers for a reason and it's not because they're pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Parcoria @ WWW 2 // Parcoria2 @ WWW 1 // Parcoria @ USA
  • BadgameBadgame Posts: 399
    edited 21.08.2012
    Parcoria wrote: »
    Cheeze-it-guy, mind yourself and stay on topic.

    Official sister alliances is a terrible idea. I build defenders and attackers for a reason and it's not because they're pretty.
    What do you mean theyre pretty?
    Badgame From the World 2

    My name is Badgame because i thought this game gonna be bad, because its a "goodgame" empire

    signature_ice2hacf.png
  • ParcoriaParcoria Posts: 105
    edited 21.08.2012
    Badgame wrote: »
    What do you mean theyre pretty?

    Misunderstood.

    If alliances are allowed to branch and all the "sisters" get incorporated into the original, there would be no point in having defenders or attackers. There would be no war.

    Take your alliance for example. Blaatand Hell? You're a member of Blaatand. If I attack you, I'm also "attacking" Blaatand Shield, Blaatand War, Blaatand Blood, Blaatand (the original) and all others that I missed. If alliance branching is allowed, then by being in a pact with Blaatand means being in an official pact with all of you others, whereas now the only thing tying you to them is verbal pacts and truces. The choice of not attacking out of respect vs. not being given the option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Parcoria @ WWW 2 // Parcoria2 @ WWW 1 // Parcoria @ USA
  • BadgameBadgame Posts: 399
    edited 21.08.2012
    From your point, i understand that alliance branches will create a super super large alliance that can hold 1000 members, and if u attack 1 of the alliance, ur attacking 1000 players. If im a blaatand member, then im a member of a 1000 player group.

    Now i understand quite better :D
    Badgame From the World 2

    My name is Badgame because i thought this game gonna be bad, because its a "goodgame" empire

    signature_ice2hacf.png
  • LOL LOL2LOL LOL2 Posts: 566
    edited 22.08.2012
    well theres reasons for sister alliances you know such as becoming stronger, offering protection to lower member alliances which is actually saving the game because without being a sister alliance to a larger alliance they would just get killed off by the strong ones.However i do understand that theres getting to be fewer alliances to fight because the ones that didnt become sister alliances of bigger ones get killed off long time ago, considering this is a war game once you make your enemy quit the game it gets harder to find new ones.
    thronking.png
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 22.08.2012
    Well since the sister alliances are already here and there is nothing that can be done about this idea would totally work. And the alliance cities pretty much supports this idea. All the big alliances will own the whole alliance city area. sister alliances are one of the best things you can get in the game so if you cant beat join them. There are always tons of open spots


    People who are doing this are killing the game. Alliances with over 20 sister alliances, who is there to attack? How are new alliances starting off supposed to stand a chance when they could have over 20 alliances throwing threats and attacks at them. This sister thing has become one big joke and will keep turning people away from the game.

    For your information most big alliances are against bullying and i cant even believe you said this: who is there to attack? there are about 100,000 people playing this i think you can find someone you just have to look. And we dont just attack you for fun we only attack if we have a reason. We dont go to the new alliances and just start clobbering them unless they attack us which is almost always the case.Just because we are big doesnt mean we ALL throw threats and attacks at one person thats ridicolous. if you were in a big alliance would you attack only one person? The sister alliances actually was something that actually motivated me to get better so i could join. Whhy dont you stop complaining and work hard to actually get in one and then you will see the real side of the sister alliances
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • JimmyBoco (INT1)JimmyBoco (INT1) Posts: 56
    edited 22.08.2012
    Well since the sister alliances are already here and there is nothing that can be done about this idea would totally work. And the alliance cities pretty much supports this idea. All the big alliances will own the whole alliance city area. sister alliances are one of the best things you can get in the game so if you cant beat join them. There are always tons of open spots





    For your information most big alliances are against bullying and i cant even believe you said this: who is there to attack? there are about 100,000 people playing this i think you can find someone you just have to look. And we dont just attack you for fun we only attack if we have a reason. We dont go to the new alliances and just start clobbering them unless they attack us which is almost always the case.Just because we are big doesnt mean we ALL throw threats and attacks at one person thats ridicolous. if you were in a big alliance would you attack only one person? The sister alliances actually was something that actually motivated me to get better so i could join. Whhy dont you stop complaining and work hard to actually get in one and then you will see the real side of the sister alliances


    I know man, I keep telling them 65 members is just not enough. Hopefully one day I can be in a big alliance.

    You get 5 pacts and 10 non aggression pacts. Is that not enough alliances to shy away from fighting? You make a pact with one of the alliances of the 20 sisters, then that is 20 alliances you can't fight. Say your own alliance has 20 sisters, thats now 40 alliances you can't fight. Say you make a pact with another alliances who has 10 sisters, that is now 50 alliances you can't fight. Say the average member count is 20 members over all those alliances, ( it will be higher) then that is 1000 people you can't attack.

    Yeah that sounds like fun.
    JimmyBoco @ WWW 2
  • SinjinSinjin Posts: 26
    edited 22.08.2012
    You are arguing semantics and something that will never be stopped. The only difference between three months ago and now is that sisters are being named with similar names. A rose by any other name! You get rid of sisters and you will still have the same wars. There are large alliances with very close ties to other large alliances--will always be. It would be nice if those with those 'multiple ties' could just let others play their wars fairly and not step in. I am sure you know what I mean by multiple ties; especially in the large alliances. I will say MOST who play in the large alliances seem fair and reasonable: its the few that are destroying the idea of a fair fight.
    Sinjin @ WWW 2
  • Foxy_17Foxy_17 Posts: 29
    edited 22.08.2012
    The alliance with the biggest amount of members wants to do away with sister alliances yet they have more members, more ruby players and more "sister" alliances than any other alliances in the game. It is the very fact that they have so many members and ruby players that led to other alliances forming sister alliances just to give them the opportunity to compete and offer some protection.
    How does any other alliance "fairly" attack them???
    It is ok for one of their members to attack another player, yet how does that player "fairly" attack back?
    Considering the "main" alliance is full of ex leaders who still control their old alliance.
    Foxy_17 @ WWW 2

    8)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file