Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[Forum Game] Corrupt a wish

Comments

• 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 23.07.2015
    Wish granted, but i disable them all with an EMP weapon.

I wish people had cute ears like cats.

th?&id=JN.n3%2bUoY4tE0fHqzRegUUM7Q&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
    edited 12.08.2015
    Achoo! *bump* Oh, did I do that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
    edited 13.08.2015
    but they get cut of when a RBC defeats you
    I wish GGE removes the concept of buying rubies
    pro999 @ in 1
    edited 15.08.2015
    Wish granted, but coins are now much more rare and are also now premium currency.

I wish that I had a big bar of chocolate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RoseBlade (US1)RoseBlade (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 16.08.2015
    BLADE WARRIORS are looking members now.

Founded 7/21 by Rose Blade......the greatest player ever!

Active players welcome. Join BLADE WARRIORS because we are crazy cool and we could use more thugnifacent gangster life players!

We need players who can be these positions:
    Deputy, War Marshal, Treasurer, Recruiter, General.

1 Deputy
    2 War Marshals
    1 Treasurer
    4 Recruiter
    2 General

Are you interested in getting a higher rank? Well if so join BLADE WARRIORS. We currently have many open positions in our alliance. Contact leader for more additional information.

Things that will be looked at for promotion:
    ~Level ten above
    ~Active (online often)
    ~Communicates with other players (such as alliance chat sending messages to one and another)
    ~Helps alliance members (sends resources and troops when needed)
    ~Conveys an interest in the game.
    ~Donates regularly ( donates everyday)

BLADE WARRIORS is also currently looking two sub alliances.

Are you interested in becoming a sub alliance for BLADE WARRIORS? There are many good reasons to become a sub alliance. Lets starts with your members benefits. By level 10 your members can visit for a three day training session. They will also be able to call on us for help if they need troops or resources. When they reach level 20 they are eligible to join BLADE WARRIORS or stay with you. Next is beneficial for your whole alliance. As a sub your alliance will be under the protection of BLADE WARRIORS. If you are interested in becoming a sub you will have to put in your alliance description that you are a sub of BLADE WARRIORS. If you do agree to this please contact leader as soon as possible for more details to be discussed.

We participate in the following events:
    ~The Great Tournament
    ~Alliance Tournament
    ~The Foreign Invasion
    ~The Battle for Berimond
    ~The Thorn King

We have competitions in our alliance for these events to make the stakes higher and the game more fun.

**ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT LEADER**
    ~RB~
    edited 16.08.2015
    Rose Blade wrote: »
    boring alliance ad

I wish this guy would NOT get banned. Go ahead, corrupt it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 16.08.2015
    Wish granted; he gets banned, but you get banned with him for deliberately wishing for him to not be banned in an attempt for the next guy to simply do the opposite of what you asked for.

I wish for a sandwich.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 16.08.2015
    Wish Granted. PB and J. Except you don't realize the J is for jalapenos until you bite into it.

I wish the Foreign Lords would just attack me so I can get past the suspense and get it over with.

EDIT: GGE granted my wish overnight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CRASH153 (INT1)CRASH153 (INT1) Posts: 14
    edited 16.08.2015
    Wish Granted. PB and J. Except you don't realize the J is for jalapenos until you bite into it.

I wish the Foreign Lords would just attack me so I can get past the suspense and get it over with.

EDIT: GGE granted my wish overnight.

Wish granted, but you get attacked multiple times not just once.

I wish I had better equipment.
    CRASH153 @ 1
  • Some guy5 (GB1)Some guy5 (GB1) Posts: 2,248
    edited 16.08.2015
    Wish granted you get the best equipment in the game. But so does everybody else. Soon the game becomes so boring as everybody is placed at a state of maximum strength so everybody quits.

Now you have nothing in this game.

I wish for my missing piece.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

edited 17.08.2015
    Wish granted. Remember oh so long ago when you lost that Lego piece? Here it is.

I wish I had a pet kitten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 17.08.2015
    Wish granted; it consumes your soul

I wish for..........I have no idea!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 17.08.2015
    Wish granted, but then you get an idea of something to wish for, but it's too late.

I wish I had a pet baby dolphin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LOLoBRAWL (US1)LOLoBRAWL (US1) Posts: 236
    edited 24.08.2015
    Wish granted, but it becomes a carnivore and bites off your leg.

I wish that this wish will be corrupted.
    edited 24.08.2015
    Wish granted. You see that? I corrupted it by NOT corrupting it. But then, of course it becomes corrupt since I corrupted it. But to corrupt it is to NOT corrupt it. Such a paradox makes your head explode. Literally.

I wish for a new car.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LOLoBRAWL (US1)LOLoBRAWL (US1) Posts: 236
    edited 05.09.2015
    Wish granted, but it's defective and explodes whenever you try to parallel park.

I wish I had a genie.
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    edited 05.09.2015
    Wish Granted , but the genie was bad , and turned you into a moderator, so you have to deal with customer complaints FOREVER.

I wish i had rubies
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 06.09.2015
    Wish granted, but gge's lag combined with no ruby spend confirmation button means you click to upgrade your keep, and then click again since it is laggy and unresponsive, thus you spend them all on an insta-upgrade for the keep.

I wish I had an R2 unit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 06.09.2015
    ...but it is available for free to everyone else.

I wish that the new Goodgame Empire Vanilla Forums were easier to use... (already saw what it's basically going to be like)
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 07.09.2015
    Wish granted, but you get banned.

I wish for every Frozen fan to die in a hole.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file