Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Other kingdom journies

Here's a nice and simple idea. When you send resources or troops from one kingdom to another, these journies are not shown under the travel overview. I think they should be.
BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
Post edited by BobFighter834 (INT2) on

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.08.2012
    I don't think they should, after all, you can't see the arrows or the army in the world map, that is the thing that always happens in all other cases, and what about the distance?
    When you click the Icon you can see the distance between a castle and the other, the army and the time remaining
    If I am moving troops between my G. empire castle and my Ice castle, how the game will show the distance?
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 15.08.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    I don't think they should, after all, you can't see the arrows or the army in the world map, that is the thing that always happens in all other cases, and what about the distance?
    When you click the Icon you can see the distance between a castle and the other, the army and the time remaining
    If I am moving troops between my G. empire castle and my Ice castle, how the game will show the distance?

The distance would either be shown as "N/A", "-" or something that shows that there is no distance.

2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.08.2012
    now that I notice the distance do exists... it's 407, at least the game shows that, and besides that will be unreasiltic, if there is no distance that means the soldiers are teleporting, probably that is the reason why they didn't put those journies in the overview
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 15.08.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    now that I notice the distance do exists... it's 407, at least the game shows that, and besides that will be unreasiltic, if there is no distance that means the soldiers are teleporting, probably that is the reason why they didn't put those journies in the overview

Fine. The distance is 407. If they were worried about it being unrealistic, they wouldn't have included it in the first place.

• Fire CastleFire Castle Posts: 619
    edited 15.08.2012
    looks like it
    International 1
    Fire Castle

This is my first dragon, please click to help it mature!
    H7t9J.gif
  • FastEchristie57FastEchristie57 Posts: 1
    edited 08.09.2012
    how do i get to kingdom overview in level 25...i've pressed every button and map know to mankind and cannot get there....
    FastEchristie57 @ usa 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 08.09.2012
    how do i get to kingdom overview in level 25...i've pressed every button and map know to mankind and cannot get there....

Have you entered the kingdom yet? If you have it's the farthest left button on the bottom right toolbar. The one that looks like an upside down Mercedes logo with blue, red and white segments.
    It's been a while.....

• _Pixelized_ArTz_Pixelized_ArTz Posts: 1
    edited 08.09.2012
    imagine a drangon with you and your alliance fight together
    _Pixelized_ArTz @ usa 1
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 08.09.2012
    imagine a drangon with you and your alliance fight together

If you want that go and play Age of Mythologies, has nothing to do with this thread.

Not a bad idea, I don't see the distance being a problem as the important thing is the time. You could just leave out the distance or put N/A as Bobfighter suggests. It would save a few clicks and since they're the only journeys you make that aren't in Travel Overview it would make sense to be there as well.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file