Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New event idea

~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
how about every 2 weeks a man in black appears at the bottom of the castle
he says " i have gathered the elite and they want to join forces for you"
this could be a ruby and coin event
ok so he offers you all the event troops in the game.
he offers you the norsemen, the kings guard and a few others that ggs can throw in and make.
they are like this
bowmen of the kingsguard= 5 for 500 rubies or 5 for 4000 coins
norse men= 5 for 600 rubies or 5 for 5000 coins
however the limit of these troops are 250 of each type every time the guy comes
tell me what you think!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Don't push me...
Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ~Farsight~ on

Comments

• f87f87 Posts: 139
    edited 11.08.2012
    Just another salesman that comes to your tent. I like to get a mission from the event rather than another salesman.
    f87 @ nl 1
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 11.08.2012
    Those values imply that 1 ruby is worth 8 coins. They are worth a lot more.

I would say:

Kingsguard (either) - 10 for 200 rubies or 10 for 20,000 coins.
    Travelling knights (either) - 10 for 150 rubies or 10 for 15,000 coins.

(I don't know the stats of any other special troops so I can't work out what I think it should cost.)

This values 1 ruby at 100 coins. I don't think that that's too much - some of the players near me have hundreds of thousands of gold and this isn't unusual: you need 200,000 coins for merchant level 3.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 11.08.2012
    Those values imply that 1 ruby is worth 8 coins. They are worth a lot more.

I would say:

Kingsguard (either) - 10 for 200 rubies or 10 for 20,000 coins.
    Travelling knights (either) - 10 for 150 rubies or 10 for 15,000 coins.

(I don't know the stats of any other special troops so I can't work out what I think it should cost.)

This values 1 ruby at 100 coins. I don't think that that's too much - some of the players near me have hundreds of thousands of gold and this isn't unusual: you need 200,000 coins for merchant level 3.
    well i was doing this based on if at the merchant you get 500 coins for 60 rubies
    Don't push me...
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 11.08.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    well i was doing this based on if at the merchant you get 500 coins for 60 rubies

That's for rubies -> coins. What we are doing here is coins -> rubies. I understand where you got the idea from, and it's better than making something ridiculous up (what most people do).
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
    edited 11.08.2012
    ok thanks bob
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 12.08.2012
    f87 wrote: »
    Just another salesman that comes to your tent. I like to get a mission from the event rather than another salesman.

or another way to get them is a quest and at the end of the quest you chose 25 of any troop!!
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • f87f87 Posts: 139
    edited 12.08.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    or another way to get them is a quest and at the end of the quest you chose 25 of any troop!!

Do you mean it like he comes as an event and I can choose to buy them with coins/rubies and at the same time I can also earn them by doing a given quest? If the answer is yes then I like the idea of this event.
    f87 @ nl 1
    edited 12.08.2012
    the awnser is yes
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 13.08.2012
    You know, there could be traveling knights in the frozen world. I would really use it. It could be the same difficulty because you have food villages that help you.
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • FastLuke4FastLuke4 Posts: 95
    edited 13.08.2012
    it would be awsome
    image.php?u=495789&type=sigpic&dateline=1347984802FastLuke4
    I am in Level 50
    Planning to reaching level 60 in 3 month
    World 2 is super awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is what I do to all players that is not my friend
    http://img01.bgstatic-de.de/images/games/games/1308/main/470x320/goodgame_empire-2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRrwwmfu8gA
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.08.2012
    Yeah, I would also like this for a mission.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 14.08.2012
    thank you dun gon
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file