Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

An idea some might like some may not...

~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
WATER:
its unrealistic if soldiers eat just food. Well on the world map there are streams?? yes there are.
the nearer to a stream you are the more water your pumps produce( a pump with a big thatched roof over it.
The pump produces 300 water an hour (depending on how far from a stream you are, if you are more than 3 units away it is 250 water)
troops go like this:
bowmen = 5 water/hr
spearmen=5 water/hr
macemen=5 water/hr
crossbowmen=5 water an hour
swordsmen = 7 water/hr
archer=7 water/hr
2 handed swordsmen= 10 water/hr
haliberder=10water/hr
longbowmen= 10 water/hr
hvy crossbowmen= 10 water/hr
all veterans= 12 waterhr
Don't push me...
Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ~Farsight~ on

Comments

• LOL LOL2LOL LOL2 Posts: 566
    edited 17.07.2012
    nope dont need water.
    thronking.png
  • ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 17.07.2012
    boring person
    look its normal and inventive

its a good idea
    Don't push me...
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 17.07.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    boring person
    look its normal and inventive

lol dont need it for this game, being inventive doesnt mean the idea is any good just means you come up with random ideas that may work.
    thronking.png
    edited 17.07.2012
    LOL LOL2 wrote: »
    lol dont need it for this game, being inventive doesnt mean the idea is any good just means you come up with random ideas that may work.
    its a good idea man
    its like food and it will keep high lvl players active

everybody can build these outside their castle
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 17.07.2012
    High level players are already active through war and such, your idea of The pump produces 300 water an hour (depending on how far from a stream you are, if you are more than 3 units away it is 250 water) how would it be fair opportunity for all players if people who are closer to the rivers get more water and peoples castles who are farther get less, If this would be implemented everyone would have to be able to get the same.
    thronking.png
    edited 17.07.2012
    people further from the river get = 5% food bonus
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • king matt IIIking matt III Posts: 286
    edited 17.07.2012
    this is a terrible idea for 2 main resaons.

1) i already have to worry aboout feeding soliders and now i have to balence food AND WATER, sorry i can't do it.

2) i am like a million miles away from a stream, i would have to put in soooooooooo many pumps to feed a few solders i would have to have months of help to build the pumps and have to get so much help that people would probably give up on helping me get water.

Sorry- i vote horrible idea, and with good reasons!
    My own personal story is here: Snow Castles

For list of other forum stories with links go here!
    edited 17.07.2012
    you can get as many pumps as you want&if you are far away from a stream you get a +5% food bonus which means you dont have to worry about food so much
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 17.07.2012
    who pays for all these pumps? Stop trying to change the rules of the game right in the middle. Big 'no' vote
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 17.07.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    its a good idea
    sorry but there should be a standard production and there should be more production because this would limit you to like 30 strong soldiers or 60 weak soldiers so this is NOT a good idea unless you add that and make the pump upgradeable
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 17.07.2012
    that wouldn't befair because the distance from a stream is out of a players control
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 18.07.2012
    What is the point of this suggestion?
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 18.07.2012
    What is the point of this suggestion?
    it is that it is unrealistic that soldiers dont drink water
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    sorry but there should be a standard production and there should be more production because this would limit you to like 30 strong soldiers or 60 weak soldiers so this is NOT a good idea unless you add that and make the pump upgradeable
    FOR THE LAST TIME IT IS UPGRADEABLE,YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serious BlackSerious Black Posts: 752
    edited 18.07.2012
    How the hell can you say the idea is unrealistic???the towns in medival times were close to water, they have noto a sewage system... It is grgeat idea i support you
    seriousblack-1.png
    I thank DeltaPhoenix for my siggy.
    edited 18.07.2012
    finally someone who sees the logic...
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serious BlackSerious Black Posts: 752
    edited 18.07.2012
    I only know the history, and what is realistic and what is not...:D
    seriousblack-1.png
    I thank DeltaPhoenix for my siggy.
    edited 18.07.2012
    thanks, soldiers dont just eat!!
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xl5boxxl5box Posts: 131
    edited 18.07.2012
    Ive played loads of medieval games not one has water so no way
    I'm here to give my opinion , answer questions and if needed argue...

xl5box @ WWW 2
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 18.07.2012
    i have been playing this game for almost a year and the citizens pay taxes, but NEVER so much as a crumb to eat LOL i think there other things to include if the soldiers are going to get water.
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • Diana2191 (NL1)Diana2191 (NL1) Posts: 39
    edited 18.07.2012
    Hello everyone.I don't know if I good sitting here with this idea, it Is possible that we distribute each other bouwstof villages instead that one have more than the other??We get here by just fighting because there are not enough bouwstof villages. Not so kom je ook forward with your wood, stone, food.One has 12 and the other but 1 or 2.Nmds Diana
    Diana2191 @ nl 1
This discussion has been closed.