Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance bases

the champconqthe champconq Posts: 190
I think that alliances should be able to use their resources in another way like being able to found an alliance castle that can be place in a strategic location that people could send their soldiers their and therefore donating them to the alliance and also be able to donate food to help feed the alliance military and also these bases are hidden on the map to everyone but alliance members and alliances that they are at war with and also these castle can produce resources for the alliance funds and such possibly and there is no minimum to these because you want to have hidden ones in strategic locations and you guys can work out more details and such.
Post edited by the champconq on
shadow heros the first division of the shadow family and the head division

Comments

• marcos tacosmarcos tacos Posts: 2
    edited 15.07.2012
    That sounds pretty cool, mabey there could be a new kingdom where each alliance leader gets to man one really good castle, and the members get an outpost or something thats not as good as the castle.
    marcos tacos @ usa 1
  • the champconqthe champconq Posts: 190
    edited 15.07.2012
    well as thats pretty good too i ment more as a hidden location for an alliance to fuction as a location in times of war so that you can locate an alliance base in a closer area near your enemy so that soldiers will be closer to the enemy
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 15.07.2012
    That is a really good idea but everytime its been suggested it just is never popular i wish people would pay more attention to this post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 15.07.2012
    Still an unpopular idea. An alliance castle that you can move near your enemy in time of war! Really??? How happy would you be seeing an alliance castle pop up next to you and have troops pouring out of it over and over again to attack you? Silly idea.
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
    edited 15.07.2012
    alcraigh it would be in a separate place where only alliance castles existed.
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
    edited 15.07.2012
    alcraigh it would be in a separate place where only alliance castles existed.

That's not what champconq said in both of his/her posts. So, it wouldn't be, it is perhaps an idea you had. Still a silly idea as either you have an alliance castle just in new world that either a) only the leader can control, b) leader plus generals can control - both of these ideas exclude members or c) all members can access and control - now you have up to 45 players all making different decisions about what to build, where to send troops etc etc. All too messy and too cumbersome.

Even if you allowed only the leader or a nominated player/s to control the buildings and let each alliance member station troops still in their individual control at the alliance castle (the best solution if there is to be one) it's still a bit messy and awkward.

I don't reckon it'll happen, but who knows. Still a no from me. And beiber fever - don't get cranky cause I disagree with your idea.... Too many emotional posters in this forum.
    edited 15.07.2012
    dude well it could just plain out just be a place to station troops and you can build multiple ones but once you choose the location thats where it is
  • bagofricebagofrice Posts: 110
    edited 15.07.2012
    That would work. The amount of troops posted would be shown with the resource donated on the members page. Additionally in the alliance improvements page you could have an option to recruit a soldier or upgrade barrack.
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
    edited 15.07.2012
    well i think it shouldn't be like an actual castle because that would mess with onations and stuff but can only operate through donations and stuff so donated soldiers tools food and such so that the alliance has its own places for troops to function. also if you have members in a farther away area in the other regions you can build a base for troops out there so there can be support and also be ab;e to help attack enemies out there.
  • cg1cg1 Posts: 8
    edited 16.07.2012
    I think that an alliance castle could be good. It would be hidden from others outside of the alliance, and it could be randomly placed (randomly, but it uses members locations to decide where.) It would be linked to the alliance funds. It would also be good in my opinion if there were allowed small distributions of coins from the alliance funds, that were linked to the persons level, -say a level 10 could receive a hundred coins a week. Maybe you could send a 'relief crew' from the castle to help put out burning buildings in a member's castle. You would only have defenders in this castle so as to be deployed to help members, there would be a limit of how many men a person can send to the castle depending on their level, as well these men would rely on food from the individual's castle. You could hire a 'relief crew' with money and resources from the alliance fund. You could also hire other people to do various tasks (although I don't know what kinds) Those are my ideas.
    cg1 @ WWW 2
    edited 16.07.2012
    well i was thinking that you could place in strategic places that benifit the alliance in times of war and that benifit helping members in the other regions that are placed far away from everyone else and they would require food and use coins to deploy for attacks and deploy for support.
  • SqueakercheeseSqueakercheese Posts: 31
    edited 16.07.2012
    I think it would cause argument between the alliance members, and make the alliance members turn on each other by blaming someone for doing something to the alliance castle.
    Squeakercheese @ United States 1 and International 1
  • cg1cg1 Posts: 8
    edited 16.07.2012
    It wouldn't be a castle that you could build in, and the troops that the person places in the castle could be withdrawn at any time, or it might just be better if there are NO troops in the castle, unless the point of troops in the castle would be for a speedy response to an attack, there would have to be a 50% speed increase or something like that. hat would mean that either you can send your troops, or the leader could have the option of deploying all of the troops. Or you could have the men on auto-deploy. The problem would be if there are more members being attacked at once.

What do you think of troops, yes or no?
    cg1 @ WWW 2
    edited 16.07.2012
    guys the whole point of it is for more strategic location to be able to attack enemies that are mixed around in the various regions and such and actually with each level you unlock a region so if the alliance level is one it only can be used in the first region then level 2 it unlocks everwinter the the desert then the firerypeaks and also it would be a way of more helpful battle in times of need and such.
    edited 16.07.2012
    well i was thinking that you could place in strategic places that benifit the alliance in times of war and that benifit helping members in the other regions that are placed far away from everyone else and they would require food and use coins to deploy for attacks and deploy for support.

Again with this moving castle idea! This is a silly idea - a castle that can be placed to benefit you during a war. What happens when that war is over and you start another one? The castle can be strategically placed again??? Come on! Like I asked you originally, how happy would you be if an alliance declared war on you and a castle magically popped up next to you pouring troops out of it? It's not going to happen mate.
    edited 16.07.2012
    Alcraigh wrote: »
    That's not what champconq said in both of his/her posts. So, it wouldn't be, it is perhaps an idea you had. Still a silly idea as either you have an alliance castle just in new world that either a) only the leader can control, b) leader plus generals can control - both of these ideas exclude members or c) all members can access and control - now you have up to 45 players all making different decisions about what to build, where to send troops etc etc. All too messy and too cumbersome.

Even if you allowed only the leader or a nominated player/s to control the buildings and let each alliance member station troops still in their individual control at the alliance castle (the best solution if there is to be one) it's still a bit messy and awkward.

I don't reckon it'll happen, but who knows. Still a no from me. And beiber fever - don't get cranky cause I disagree with your idea.... Too many emotional posters in this forum.

Well i agree alliance castles in the same world as regular castles would not be good but if you are smart you can in infer that that is what he meant.
    edited 16.07.2012
    no after the war is over it can't be moved you just make more and they are strtegic locations that you would make to be able to use and if the war ends the castle becomes invisble to that alliance but you might go back to war with them again and such and also it might not be use for war it might be used to help some member that is far away from the rest of the alliance
  • matmo32matmo32 Posts: 390
    edited 16.07.2012
    i like this idea because i donate rescorces an it dosent even effect me
    avatar_1672.gif the wall is my alliance 8)
    LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

inter1 level 29 and up if interested contact matmo38)
  • bagofricebagofrice Posts: 110
    edited 17.07.2012
    I think there should be only one castle. In case of attack you get to "call for help" (an option available in the alliance menu. Then some troops will automatically appear in your castle to defend you. The number of troops depends on the number of attackers.
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
    edited 17.07.2012
    Well i agree alliance castles in the same world as regular castles would not be good but if you are smart you can in infer that that is what he meant.

Ohhhhh. I get it. So now the forum is for people to "infer" what others post. I see a lot of people inferring what people are posting on here all the time and the responses get out of hand. If you have an idea, be succinct in what you have to say otherwise people will rightly respond on face value as to what is written beiber fever. Don't tell me to infer - perhaps try speaking plainly.
This discussion has been closed.