We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion - Update Next week (09.7-13.7)

DeltaPhoenixDeltaPhoenix Posts: 105
hahaha.png
Post edited by DeltaPhoenix on

Comments

• BossdudeBossdude Posts: 386
    edited 06.07.2012
    i just hope the tools are great from the traveling knights
    Who's boss now?????:D
    Bossdude @ International 2
  • LOL LOL2LOL LOL2 Posts: 566
    edited 06.07.2012
    nice lol!!!!!!
    thronking.png
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 06.07.2012
    Finally the king who falls to ruins is replace by one of the generals update. A lot of members have been waiting on that to be updated.
    Will there be a set pattern on who would be chosen by the system to replace the ruined king? Such as, the general who longest in the alliance? Maybe the highest level or honor? Or simply random?
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 06.07.2012
    I hope they at least put some couple of hours more to get the travelling Knights
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Syndrome15Syndrome15 Posts: 42
    edited 06.07.2012
    Yeah now i need a lot more time to get traveling knights, last time I had 1 piece left to find and didn't get it, I was so mad, I never got traveling knights and they made it harder to find it, that sucks
    Syndrome15 @ WWW 2
  • Syndrome15Syndrome15 Posts: 42
    edited 06.07.2012
    If you have to find more pieces, you should be able to get more soldiers
    Syndrome15 @ WWW 2
  • DarknessGhostDarknessGhost Posts: 433
    edited 06.07.2012
    i just hope i dont get the bug where it shows i got them when i dont
    Darknessghost @ en1
  • 12kroko12kroko Posts: 243
    edited 06.07.2012
    The only thing that i dont like is the stronger shadow ppl.
    12kroko @ WWW 1
    edited 06.07.2012
    The only thing that i dont like is the stronger shadow ppl.
    12kroko @ WWW 1
  • fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 06.07.2012
    what happens when the alience has no general?
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
  • magicsss17magicsss17 Posts: 549
    edited 06.07.2012
    fdgfgfg3 wrote: »
    what happens when the alience has no general?

very good question.
    hopefully they will pick from the next lower rank.

looking forward to the tools for traveling knights but the knights have been impossible for me to get for a while.

I send out 20 attacks of lvl 18ish barrons and cant even find one piece. I have done a few times and it annoys me. At the moment I have completely given up on knights. If i happen to get a piece or so from regular attacks thats when I may push to actually complete the thing.

also where does one get Norse Knights? I have seen a player use them but haven't figured out where he got them.
    magicsss17 @ WWW 1
  • fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 06.07.2012
    magicsss17 wrote: »
    very good question.
    hopefully they will pick from the next lower rank.

looking forward to the tools for traveling knights but the knights have been impossible for me to get for a while.

I send out 20 attacks of lvl 18ish barrons and cant even find one piece. I have done a few times and it annoys me. At the moment I have completely given up on knights. If i happen to get a piece or so from regular attacks thats when I may push to actually complete the thing.

also where does one get Norse Knights? I have seen a player use them but haven't figured out where he got them.

i have 18 norse men it is
    veternan attackers+veternan defenders=norse men
    it was a long time ago that the norse men event came
    it was hard!!!
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
  • king matt IIIking matt III Posts: 286
    edited 07.07.2012
    i think it i sfunny how GGS mention the update about the leader in a n alliance has been long awaited. i am in huge favor of that, i have seen alliances that have leaders for so long it is crazy.

-now that the update i in i reliezed it is not perfect, i have been watching raid alliance in international 2 and the leader and only general was inactive, the update kicked out the leader and the inactive and ruins general ( now the leader) is still in the allinace. i hope this can be taken care of.
    My own personal story is here: Snow Castles

For list of other forum stories with links go here!
  • blaze mazeblaze maze Posts: 63
    edited 07.07.2012
    In my opinion the traveling knights are worthless. To hard to get for something that can be easily defeted by a super strong player.
    Do not bother asking mercy or pity from me. Mercy, Pity, and Love are three of many things that only the weak ask for.
    edited 07.07.2012
    160 of them can be defeated eaisly by a strong player but 920 of them will leave a mark my advise is save up your travling knights thats what i am doing
    12kroko @ WWW 1
  • Saffie_F1Saffie_F1 Posts: 15
    edited 07.07.2012
    Instead of an new update first make sure the other work bug free. I play from an other site then ggs.
    There we have a lot of trouble and the response of support is 0. We have now 5 day's of trouble with the villages and we sent mail every day to support and we still have no reaction. More and more players ( ruby players ) from our allie quite the game because the update's are not tested. The game losses his fun when these update's keep bringing more bugs.
    Saffie_F1 @ nl 1
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 07.07.2012
    12kroko wrote: »
    160 of them can be defeated eaisly by a strong player but 920 of them will leave a mark my advise is save up your travling knights thats what i am doing

I still have vets from a couple months ago, and 320 much newer ones. My army consists of only vets and traveling knights
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • WisePrakharWisePrakhar Posts: 125
    edited 07.07.2012
    the new updates sounds good.
    WisePrakhar @ WWW 2
  • GnyeeaahGnyeeaah Posts: 2
    edited 08.07.2012
    Looking forward to special tools with the knights... I used to think the travelling knights were hard to get until I figured out how to attack properly. Now it is very easy for me. I have made sure my nearby RB castles are high level and the last time I went after the knights, I got all 8 relic pieces in around 10 attacks. High level RB castles and a knowledge of how to minimize losses will also get you many rewards for little cost. Throwing everything you have blindly into an attack, including RBs, will cost you much. People need not complain... rather, they should learn more about the game.

Lots of cool updates... lokking forward to them!
    Gnyeeaah @ 1
Sign In to comment.