Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

To Those Saying the Forum is Dead

Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
edited 12.08.2012 in Off Topic
Just because a few members have left the forums, doesn't mean that the forum is DEAD. There are still many other people who use the forum like it's mean't to be used (to learn about and discuss the game). The mods are just doing their job so stop hating them because it's your fault that you're getting banned for doing stupid things. The people who left left because they didn't know how to deal with it. SO STOP CRYING OVER THEM! And stop pretending that your'e the last ones keeping the forums alive, because we all know that that's not true, the forum is still alive because of other users, users who don't treat the forums like their personal space and respect the opinions of others.

This thread was inspired by the threads: The Forum Died today at 0800 hours and R.I.P. SvetovnaSila
Post edited by Luke Fierysword on
Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty

Comments

• edited 26.06.2012
    How touching. My thread has inspired many. Btw , my chat room is moderated, so no one say it is unofficial and unmoderated and stuff
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 26.06.2012
    How touching. My thread has inspired many. Btw , my chat room is moderated, so no one say it is unofficial and unmoderated and stuff

Dude, just stop. We all know that you're Jason Grace, the thing is that none of us really care so just stop, because your filling up the forums with useless threads.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • J_A_K_E_S_T_E_RJ_A_K_E_S_T_E_R Posts: 91
    edited 26.06.2012
    Forum is awesome to spread stuff around and quicker to let you know about updates FORUM GOES ON :)
    J_A_K_E_S_T_E_R
    PARADOX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will help anyone with any hacking problems just send me a message I am on International 1 and my account name is J_A_K_E_S_T_E_R and Nickname is Paradox
    edited 26.06.2012
    Forum is awesome to spread stuff around and quicker to let you know about updates FORUM GOES ON :)

Exactly! The forum isn't for some people to take over it think they can do whatever with it without consequences.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • edited 26.06.2012
    A mistake, luke. You will die. Your castle will burn like a tiki torch.
    edited 26.06.2012
    An attack on any one member of my alliance is an attack on about 4 or 5 large family alliances (as we're a division of Sparta, and Sparta has Royalty and a whole lot of other alliances as friends). So please, do me a favor and attack.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 26.06.2012
    King Dooom likes this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 26.06.2012
    A mistake, luke. You will die. Your castle will burn like a tiki torch.
    Big words from a guy whose castle is in ruins. Oh, I know! Maybe you can get "your friend", Jason Grace, to help you out!
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]
  • edited 26.06.2012
    I would just like to add, a big thank you and I applaud those of you who actual entertain us with your wonderful stories and games and use this section for the purpose it was intended.

The forum is now truly alive, as all those spam threads were killing it.Keep up the excellent work

It is a shame that a few multi personalities feel the need to pollute it.
    edited 26.06.2012
    Bunzy wrote: »
    I would just like to add, a big thank you and I applaud those of you who actual entertain us with your wonderful stories and games and use this section for the purpose it was intended.

The forum is now truly alive, as all those spam threads were killing it.Keep up the excellent work

I agree 100%, there is no need for certain players to be allowed to visit the forums even after they have "polluted all sections".
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 26.06.2012
    King Doom says, yesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • J_A_K_E_S_T_E_RJ_A_K_E_S_T_E_R Posts: 91
    edited 26.06.2012
    I even remember the forum from before in 2011 it was boring everyone kept putting the same problem over and over and so I left the forum then i came back about 4 weeks ago and started getting on the forum more often
    J_A_K_E_S_T_E_R
    PARADOX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will help anyone with any hacking problems just send me a message I am on International 1 and my account name is J_A_K_E_S_T_E_R and Nickname is Paradox
  • edited 26.06.2012
    I agree with you Luke, my thread was really idi****. And with you moderator to. Sorry about my name, but here in ireland we have a problematic teacher of mats - we call him bunzy. So I know you will say that here is SvetovnaSila and I am a stupid idio*** liar.
  • edited 27.06.2012
    Oh, I see the "Banned" thing. Luke, you dont know it, but I can pm my best friend in real life. He's in world 1. His mission is to destroy ppl who, well, you get the point. I also have many Mexican friends :evil: I have an evil plot YOU WILL NEVER EAT TRUE MEXICAN FOOD EVER AGAIN curel, I know. Back to my friend "Bob"* I can pm him, and he will have a new target. I know you can read IPs, Bunzy, so that is why this is perfect. You dont know who he is. I will avenge Hate_Bunzy.

*course not his real name
    edited 27.06.2012
    Oh, I see the "Banned" thing. Luke, you dont know it, but I can pm my best friend in real life. He's in world 1. His mission is to destroy ppl who, well, you get the point. I also have many Mexican friends :evil: I have an evil plot YOU WILL NEVER EAT TRUE MEXICAN FOOD EVER AGAIN curel, I know. Back to my friend "Bob"* I can pm him, and he will have a new target. I know you can read IPs, Bunzy, so that is why this is perfect. You dont know who he is. I will avenge Hate_Bunzy.

*course not his real name

And who will avenge you?
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • Jeremy SJeremy S Posts: 10
    edited 30.06.2012
    people like doom should uncheck the /show your signature/ box when posting on a thread you have already posted in, otherwise if the the sig is short like Luke or Jake, then it's fine
    Jeremy S @ usa 1
    “Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.” -Brian Gerald O’Driscoll

qm.gif
  • Serious BlackSerious Black Posts: 752
    edited 01.07.2012
    well, i like word polluted and multi personalities
    seriousblack-1.png
    I thank DeltaPhoenix for my siggy.
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 01.07.2012
    i agree all the way with luke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
    edited 01.07.2012
    Where are the "multi personalities"? They're no where to be seen
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • edited 02.07.2012
    Bunzy wrote: »

I fight for the Users, Bunzy. But I also fight for truth, justice, freedom, and equality. I will not stand for these insults and disrespect to ANYONE, not even if they deserve it. You are just going down to his level, and maybe Xemo was exaggerating when he said this forum had potential. This goes to all who insult like this.You may be an all-powerful moderator, But I do not fear you. I pity you. You seem to have nothing to do in real life, this virtual world is all you have, and it slowly bleeds. I'm in Los Cabos right now, and I just got back from surfing at Palmilla. Good waves there by the way. But Bunzy, luke, all of you, feel free to take a break from this place.
This discussion has been closed.