Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bounty hunters

~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
Well i was thinking if on top of an alliance there could be something like a bounty hunter alliance??
a bounty hunter allience has a max of 10 members and the bounty hunter rankings are if they complete a quest they get 10 points. what happens is as follows.
If you want someone killed you send a request to this bounty hunter team and they name a price e.g 5000 coins.
there could be a meter which lets you do this and you drag it up to the price.
then the resources/coins are equally split between the members
If the bounty hunter service does not do this in the requested time it loses 10 points and all the resources/coins the person payed are given back.
Any suggestions guys??
Post edited by ~Farsight~ on
Don't push me...
Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 24.06.2012
    anybody else think it is a good idea?
    Don't push me...
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 25.06.2012
    npc's or volunteer users?
    edited 25.06.2012
    like an allience but you attck people for resources

if the person asked yo to do so
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheChampFloydTheChampFloyd Posts: 61
    edited 25.06.2012
    You say that the coins/resources will be given back if he cannot do the quest. What if he does not have enough coins/resources at the time?
    volcano3.jpg

PICTURE HAS NOT BEEN CREATED BY USING ANY SOFTWARE.
    It is a real image taken during a volcanic eruption of Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland (try pronouncing that!)
    edited 25.06.2012
    if he asked you to attack someone and he down not have the coins/resources at the time, they don't have to do it until he pays them...
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonflareVonflare Posts: 37
    edited 25.06.2012
    good idea! like hiring assassins...
    LEADER OF THE FLARE FACTION!

~FF~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 25.06.2012
    Perhaps all players, not just 'Bounty Player' could be involved, so anyone who wants to earn the reward can do so. Perhaps build a building and you can only post and complete bounties by having said building in your castle. Perhaps do a search and read here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?22970-Bounty-Board-Building&highlight=bounty+board
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • DarkbyteDarkbyte Posts: 73
    edited 25.06.2012
    The idea has pontential. Maybe the bounty hunter could be NPC castles and they could attack the person just like shadow armies but the opponent will see who paid them. But, if implemented, the bounty hunters will be rubie bought or coins+ resourses.
    7infc.gif
  • blaze mazeblaze maze Posts: 63
    edited 25.06.2012
    I do not like it.
    Do not bother asking mercy or pity from me. Mercy, Pity, and Love are three of many things that only the weak ask for.
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 25.06.2012
    i think its a really good idea. i agree with alcraigh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
    edited 25.06.2012
    thank you-- i hope it could be included in the game.

i think it will be good as if someone is being bullied by someone he could 'hire' someone to get him, giving him time to defend himself...

P.S
    if you read this please vote!!

hey dark byte
    i like your signature

thanks for voting yes
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 25.06.2012
    I like this idea, but I think it should actually be real players, when the alliance founder creates the alliance, he's given information about:
    1. The type of alliances we already have
    2. Bounty Hunter Alliances
    And then they get to pick what kind of alliance they want to create.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 26.06.2012
    ~Farsight~ wrote: »
    P.S
    if you read this please vote!!

Hey man, the suggestion I already included has been forwarded to the game developers before you made your suggestion and this poll was added, so they might already be working on something like this.
    I like this idea, but I think it should actually be real players, when the alliance founder creates the alliance, he's given information about:
    1. The type of alliances we already have
    2. Bounty Hunter Alliances
    And then they get to pick what kind of alliance they want to create.

Check my post below. Real players taking on and posting out bounties.
    Alcraigh wrote: »
    Perhaps all players, not just 'Bounty Player' could be involved, so anyone who wants to earn the reward can do so. Perhaps build a building and you can only post and complete bounties by having said building in your castle. Perhaps do a search and read here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?22970-Bounty-Board-Building&highlight=bounty+board
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
    edited 26.06.2012
    yes i agree alcraigh
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Besser Als DuBesser Als Du Posts: 93
    edited 26.06.2012
    I think it should be in alliances and the leader and genrals will be able to sent the bounty hunters out on quests. The resources/coins will be taken from alliance funds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "27 years ago I sat in this locker room just like you guys getting ready to play a game..." "... it takes you back real' quick, one of things that caught me is how fast 27 years goes by..." "There are so many people that live bycuriously through you."
    "I would give anything, tonight to jump in these uniforms with you guies."

You only get to play football for so long, so make it last while you can.
    -Besser Als Du (world 1)
    edited 26.06.2012
    sort of but the coins/ resources will be split out between the members
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.06.2012
    1 day till voting ends guys

vote ends tomorrow

i know i may be boring but please tell me what you think
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.07.2012
    9 hrs of votes left
    Don't push me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.