Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Rate the signature above you

Comments

• Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    edited 09.07.2014
    Comeon! its not that bad.

u get 5
  • mrnn (SKN1)mrnn (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 92
    edited 09.07.2014
    I got a signatur, but which one am I???? The riddle or philosopher.....?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who´s the troublemaker?
  • vog12345vog12345 Posts: 161
    edited 09.07.2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword Art Online is the best best Anime ever
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 10.07.2014
    7..... or 7.5
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 10.07.2014
    10! ,
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • renegade34renegade34 Posts: 1,030
    edited 10.07.2014
    Can we have some fighting here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you.

"You cannot teach a man anything.You can only help him discover it within himself."
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 10.07.2014
    me no like death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 11.07.2014
    ME NO LIKE BORING BATTLE REPORT!

Best song ever: http://www.funswitcher.com/#appay
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • Shadowstep4Shadowstep4 Posts: 449
    edited 11.07.2014
    2. I hate bacon.
    muahahahaha that stupid cat
    He's climbin' in yo castles, snatchin' you resources up, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo family 'cuz Victory D.T. is comin'

Life's such a movie, filmed independent, us against the city, pls don't get offended when we don't answer your calls, and if you got a problem, come and find us, we can talk about it, what's good young hoe, you about it?
    Do you really think a crown gives you power?

6d3557e636855f110ace9751db84cd0a.jpg
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 11.07.2014
    *Gasp* SHADOW!!!! How could you!!!!

Me no like too many black words. Put in some colour, some image! FUNNNNN!!! 4 :p
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 11.07.2014
    Sarah1919 wrote: »
    *Gasp* SHADOW!!!! How could you!!!!

Me no like too many black words. Put in some colour, some image! FUNNNNN!!! 4 :p

Sarah! 8.7 NOW GIMME ALL YAH COOKIES!
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 11.07.2014
    omg I'M AN IDIOT I JUST TRIED TO EAT A CAROLINA REAPER PEPPER AND NOW MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE AND I'M GOING TO DIE EVEN THOUGH I'VE HAD 3 CUPS OF YOGURT AND 2 CUPS OF MILK OMG HELP ME
    He's climbin' in yo castles, snatchin' you resources up, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo family 'cuz Victory D.T. is comin'

Life's such a movie, filmed independent, us against the city, pls don't get offended when we don't answer your calls, and if you got a problem, come and find us, we can talk about it, what's good young hoe, you about it?

edited 11.07.2014
    omg I'M AN IDIOT I JUST TRIED TO EAT A CAROLINA REAPER PEPPER AND NOW MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE AND I'M GOING TO DIE EVEN THOUGH I'VE HAD 3 CUPS OF YOGURT AND 2 CUPS OF MILK OMG HELP ME

*Drowns Shadowstep in cold water* NOW GIMME MY SCORE!
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 11.07.2014

*Drowns Shadowstep in cold water* NOW GIMME MY SCORE!

• renegade34renegade34 Posts: 1,030
    edited 11.07.2014
    Edit: 6.8
    No idea how this post got here.....
    Can we have some fighting here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you.

"You cannot teach a man anything.You can only help him discover it within himself."
    edited 11.07.2014

My mouth still hurts but now I'm better.

edited 11.07.2014

My mouth still hurts but now I'm better.

6. 6. 6. 6. Sowwy Shadow.

edited 11.07.2014
    I don't know what to add to make mine better.

edited 11.07.2014
    I don't know what to add to make mine better.

I GET NO SCORE!? GAH! *Smashes fist onto table*

edited 11.07.2014
    27, that's your score

Sign In to comment.