Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

As lord of your castle: Host events.

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
As lord of your castle you should be able to host events in your castle, to either boost production, or such. Of course, these events would cost money, and or resources.

Also, maybe if you pay rubies you can host a public event against other players. Those players have to pay a fee to enter, and then if they win they get a prize of let's say 1/4 of the rubies you paid to host. That way we have friendly competition, and you get profit.
*This may or may not be a bright idea amongst all the players, but maybe you can host such a competition within your alliance.

I don't how well this idea may be taken as, and I would like to know what you think of it, Thanks!
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• MxnmanMxnman Posts: 129
    edited 15.06.2012
    Erm I think this idea could be used but maybe needs more working on and be more specific in what you mean?
    Indie
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 15.06.2012
    Yea, I know what you mean, I got the inspiration a while ago, but I want suggestions to improve upon the idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 16.06.2012
    I read a suggestion post quite a while ago that suggested that maybe when we begin playing, we could create an avatar that would fight in tournaments, and as your empire leveled up, you could unlock better armor and other equipment for the avatar representing your empire. And the winners would get rubies or resources or something like that. I'll try to find the link to that post.

Here's the link
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 16.06.2012
    In the link you posted, it's way more in depth about tournaments, and his idea is brilliant. Hope GGS could pull through with this kind of thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    edited 16.06.2012
    Even if they start work on it it'll take months or even a year.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 16.06.2012
    Yea, I know, watevs though, hopefully the idea will get popular enough so we can have it in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    edited 16.06.2012
    Yeah...hopefully
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 16.06.2012
    well i like idea and all but more working on should do it
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • VonflareVonflare Posts: 37
    edited 19.06.2012
    LEADER OF THE FLARE FACTION!

~FF~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 19.06.2012
    Vonflare wrote: »

That's the same link I posted earlier.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
This discussion has been closed.