Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

swap stone/wood/food/soilders

bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
i know this has been said before but im saying it again..i wish there was a world wide market where u could put a post saying im selling 500 stone for 100 coins and if some 1 wants to do the deal they say yes and u make it or u could do im giving some stone away for free or il swap 1500 stone for 500 food or il give u 3500 wood for 5 2 habded swords men.i hope u like it..sorry again for repeating this.:):)
Post edited by bobbysbro on
Level 70
Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn

Comments

• UltimateKing23UltimateKing23 Posts: 188
    edited 09.06.2012
    im balenced on the issue. 1 i think thats bad think thats bad because that means that when players fight they might run out of money and they decide to sell the resorcwes they plunder to get more coins and keep attacking this player and possibly get more soliders on the way. on the other hand it looks quite handy and 700 years ago pratically everyone went to market. maybe we can swap resorces as theirs no harm to that but the coins is not in favour. on the other hand coin trade could help smaller players build up armys and have the ability to face stronger players. so
    UltimateKing23 @ English 1 as The centurion.
    "for lo the riotous shall live by their faith" Romans Chapter 1 end

look at my join date. im a real wise one.

There is no need to over react about a suggestion. if you do well you have anger issues and should try to say no with a constuctive argument. No offence given.
  • Jakarta_cityJakarta_city Posts: 89
    edited 10.06.2012
    very verygood idea i like this so the small can be have soldier that strong so the big will think twice to attack them
    Horas!!
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 10.06.2012
    very verygood idea i like this so the small can be have soldier that strong so the big will think twice to attack them

yer iwanted good en when i was lower lvl now in lvl 39 im willing to give some away
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
This discussion has been closed.