Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Revenge, Cry for Mercy

Comments

• King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 01.06.2012
    Part 7.............

It was the morning after the assault in the Dark Forest. I was in my bed, recuperating from the viscous attacks i suffered. No my parents were not home (again) to comfort me. I was starting to get really depressed, and i was confused past my normal limits. Why did Leon call me a mortal? Why did Carson have 2 totally different looks and voices? Why did Leon fear the blue eyed Carson? Or just Carson in general? How come Ray sided with Leon? How did Tearoy even get to where Jason was without us hearing him shout "120!". the list just goes on and on and on and it's just giving me a tremendous headache! Ah well it's just adding to by already aching body anyways. Last night Tearoy took me to the clinics and they gave me some stitches in the ribs and you know, wrapped me in bandaged, prescribed medication, and blah blah blah doctor stuff. Then afterwards all my friends walked me back to my house. Carson agreed to spend the night with me, so i bet he's still on my couch in the living room.

He had already called his grandmother last night on the matter, and she said it was fine as long as he had an extra pair of clothes( which he had to run home and get then he came back and slept on the couch). In fact he should be coming to check on me any minute now, for i was still a little too weak to make my self breakfast. Click! well what do you know? My bedroom door opened and revealed Caron Kay, holding a red breakfast tray full of waffles. Along with the waffles were maple syrup, a vase with a beautiful blue daisy in it, silver ware, glass of milk, and my favorite movie "Up" on dvd. "Good morning Kate!" Carson said in his usual cheery voice, "How ya feeling?" "Horrible. I have aches and pains every which way, this way, and that!" i growled, forcing my self to get up into a sitting position. It didn't work out so well. My hurt rib cause me to fall back down into a lying position. Carson giggled and set my breakfast trey on my night stand next to my bed. "Ha ha, laugh while you can Carson. How would you like your ribs to be slashed by a crazy bear Leon?" i smiled, crossing my arms behind my head.

Carson just gazed at me with his big purple eyes. Then he smiled and opened my green teddy bear curtains (i begged my mom to sew me new manly or womanly curtains. But she said the bears were so cute. So she left them up.) Personally, i think i'm starting to fear bears now, even the cute ones. "Here Kate, i'll help you sit up." Carson offered, as he held out his hand. I didn't mind so i took it. Carson then put his other hand under my back, and carefully helped me up into a sitting position. "Good job not hurting me even further Carson." i teased him, as i reached for my breakfast tray. I put it on my lap and started to eat the waffles. As i was gobbling down my waffles, Carson grabbed my vanity chair and pulled it by my bed. then he sat down.

I finished off the last of my breakfast, and finally looked up at Carson, who was giving me a concerned look. "What?" i asked him, replacing the trey on my night stand. Carson just tugged on his yellow shirt, then muffled around with his navy blue cargo pants. "OH nothing kate. It's just last night, well i, i was scared that Leon was going to kill you. I just don't like how he hurt you so bad." he answered while he looked down at my light blue bed bed comforter. "Oh please Carson i handled it." I said, rolling my eyes in annoyance. But i was felling gratitude toward the little guy. He did save my butt. Neither of us spoke for about 5 minutes. Then i said "so how did you survive the fall? I mean, Leon tossed you down Darkness Canyon! no one ever survived it!" Carson winked and shrugged. "I grabbed onto a rock that was protruding out of the canyon wall near the bottom. It hurt, but i managed to climb up afterwards. I'm a great rock climber Kate. I practiced all the time in the Tye Mountains. Don't you remember me going there all the time when we were little?" I nodded. Me and Carson did grow up together in Dynito. Tearoy cam in 2nd grade, Jason in 3rd, then we met Ray in 5th grade. "Well that makes me feel better. I'm just glad you weren't ya know, killed." i smiled.

That made Carson blush. That boy blushes so easily when it comes to girls and other embarrassing things. But then i asked him the question i have been wondering ever since last night. "Carson, do you, um, have a second personality or something? I was just wondering because why did you glow? Then when the glowing stopped you had blue eyes, you were taller, your voice was deeper and more determined, and you also had a streak of green in your blond bangs." I could see Carson was feeling uneasy. He rubbed the back of his neck and a little droplet of sweat formed on his fore head. Then he turned red with embarrassment. Sighing, i just tugged at my white night gown sleeve and waiting for an answer. Finally the answer came "You could call it that Kate. But even i don't really know. I just met him well, um about 2 years ago actually. It's really quite strange and i don't know how to explain it. But he is nice! He's not evil or anything. And we kinda share some stuff. Ah well it's complicated and i don't know how to explain it. I just found this artifact if you call it that." Pulling out something from underneath the collar of his shirt, i could see it was a necklace.

The necklace was a small, long silver chain, and on the end of the chain was a medium sized golden triangle. It wasn't a solid triangle though, it just looked like you know the triangle instrument that you play and it goes ding? It was like that. But in the gold there was a blue outlining with some tiny writing that wasn't in English. "What is it?" i questioned him. "It's called the Thousand Triangle. My grandmother gave it to me. It came in a golden box with a triangle carved into it. She found it on one of her expeditions to the Amazon Rain Forest. She also explained that it looked like it was from Egypt or something i don't know the details are fuzzy." he explained. "OH i remember that, your grandmother giving you that box looking thing." i concurred. "Yeah but when i opened the box there where like a thousand tiny pieces! I wonder what they made so i just started to put them together. took me about a year in order to put all those blasted pieces together under a microscope." my eyes got wide. "Yea they were that tiny! Finally i managed to fit the last part of the triangle piece together. But once i did something strange happened. I felt like something went into me. A bright light flashed and then i blanked out for a second. When i reawakened, i found that i was wearing a triangle looking thing around my neck with a silver chain. Then there was him standing next to me. He explained who he was and i was a bit shocked. But i'll let him tell you who he is Kate." Carson finished. "Wait Carson, your not going to do that weird glowing thing are you? If you are then i am a little scared." I whimpered, for i was not in the mood for some freaky magic stuff.

Carson's eyes twinkled. "Oh don't worry Kate. He's not that bad." and with that the Thousand Triangle started to glow. Then the next thing i knew that blue eyed Carson was sitting in the place where Carson was! He gazed at me with his light blue eyes before saying "Your ok! well that's a relief. For a second there i was really worried about you last night." Man i just can't get used to that voice! Oh my god this is awkward! Blue eyed Carson could see that i was well, a little scared of him. But he laughed and said "Ha ha ha! Don't worry Kate. I can tell you are a bit scared of me arn't you?" i nodded and i pulled the covers up to my chin. Blue eyed Carson smiled. then he puled the covers down from my chin gently, closed his eyes and patted my knees. Well he was cute like Carson. "Don't be alarmed Kate. A friend of Carsons is a friend of mine!" he smiled. Tugging at my night gown again, i drew up the courage to ask Blue Eyed Carson this "Who are you?" He gazed at me with those blue eyes again before saying "My name is Kami. I am a spirit so you can either address me as Kami, Cody, Kami Cody or what ever you wish. I am called my many different names anyways. Most of them are nick names but i don't know my real name. Some people call me Kami, others call me Cody. Or at least, Carson nicknamed me Cody for that matter." he answered while giving me another pat on the knees.

"Whats does Kami mean?" i asked (boy i am full of questions today.) "Kami means guardian. I am a guardian spirit. my job is to help kids in need and to protect them. I don't know much about my past other than i defeated a dark sorcerer named Fuma Yetiso." "Fuma yeti what?" i clumsy spilled out. Kami Cody laughed (wow i can finally call him something besides Blue Eyed Carson) "It's Fuma Yet-tea-so. I know i don't get the name either. In fact, i don't remember who i was, or how i defeated him. I just know that he was an evil sorcerer who created this thing called the Revenge Orbs. these orbs make people go crazy and evil for revenge. So he created peoples desire for Revenge. Or something. I donno really. All i know is Carson found my Tri-box and released me." I now understood why Carson was acting so strange. He's possessed by a crazy spirit who claims to have defeated an evil sorcerer named Fuma? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! like i'm not going crazy enough?

Hopefully it's all a dream and i'll wake up soon. "It's not a dream Kate. And i know you must think this is all a little much to behold. But just wait and see. I am not such a bad spirit. Plus i don't possess Carson. Ghosts possess people. Sprits are part of people. I live within Carson." "YOUR EATING HIM?!" i cried. Kami Cody laughed again "Boy, no wonder Carson talks about you all the time. Your hilarious! Look, Carson want's to talk to you again so i'll let him." "Wait! Where is Carson?" i shouted, tugging on Kami Codys sleeve. "Right next to me." was all he said before the "Thousand Triangle" thing glowed again and little purple eyed Carson was back.

"Hey Kate." he smiled. "CARSON YOU ARE A WEIRDO!" i growled. "But a good weirdo." Carson grinned. Well i guess he's better than Leon or Ray. Plus its not like this story can't get any crazier can it? The rest of the day me and Carson hung out, and talked. I even managed to get dressed and Carson helped me outside to lay underneath the pretty cherry blossom trees. They smelled really pretty today. Hopefully, things will stay like this. Suddenly i heard that evil laugh again "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Soon Kate, soon i will get you!" Ah shut it you creepy laugh can't you just wait until tomorrow? I have a lot of information to take in here. he he he. Fuma. HA HA HA! what a riot! HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA! Like i'll believe that in a million years. I do now believe that there is not one Carson, but 2. And one's called Cody. Or Kami Cody. Or Kami. Geez. i think i'll just stick to Kami or just Cody for that matter. he he he. Fuma. That's so funny!

What did you think? Did that clear things up a bit? Well hopefully it did because in part 8 things will get going again. It wasn't boring was it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • edited 01.06.2012
    no, it was quite interesting
  • dogliderdoglider Posts: 61
    edited 01.06.2012
    DarkZoran wrote: »
    No, the earth is round, not square. And 2 meters in diameter is way to small

Then you don't know science
    It was a joke
    doglider @ usa 1
    edited 01.06.2012
    i changed a little bit of the details in part 7 just so you know. But i didn't change much. Part 8 will be coming later on today or early tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 02.06.2012
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW so cool i love ut , hey king dooooooom sry that i wasnt online yesterday i went to book fest with my parents and sister we spent for about 1500 dollars ( 480 lei ) !!! lei are the romainian coins ;) and when we came back i was really tired so i starded reading diary of a wimpy kid 5 !!! then i ate some pizza nad i got to sleep ( it was 10 pm)
  • VenomousViper (IN1)VenomousViper (IN1) Posts: 208
    edited 02.06.2012
    Wait a sec ! , you haven't read the ugly truth , not to mention Cabin fever in Diary of a wimpy kid
    16ia693.pngimage.php?type=sigpic&userid=592753&dateline=1334309269awseomme! @ World 1
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 02.06.2012
    lol i love wimpy kid but i love this storry more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
    edited 02.06.2012
    no in romainia it didnt appear but i cant wait till i get it !!! it appeared something like diarry of a wimpy kid to make yourself
    edited 03.06.2012
    ha i have read diary of a wimpy kid 1, 2 and i also read Cabin Fever (i have the book i don't know what number it is). Its a pretty good. i like it. But i like to write more. So now it is time for Part 8.......................

It was a week or so later. Carson had been coming over to my house quite often to check on me, but my parents were home now so they soon shooed him off. But that didn't stop Carson. Sometimes he would grab my dads latter and climb up and into my window just to see if i needed anything, or if i was in any pain, or if a wanted a drink for that matter. Sheesh he is starting to get a little annoying. But who else can i expect to do this anyways? not Tearoy because he's way to big to fit in the window. Not Jason because he's way too lazy. And not ray because he was still missing of trapped in the Dark Forest. In fact, his parents must have thought he was kidnapped because now there were posters of him all over Dynito City on the electric line pole saying "Have you seen this kid? If so call 303-652-2765. Reward 400 dollars." So one day, when Carson came in by the window to tell me that Tearoy was holding a meeting in Central Park, i decided to skip my recovery "My rib was still in pretty bad shape. There's a unbelievable huge scab on it and its just painful to walk or even stand for that matter because of it.) I put my "Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days" book down and looked over at Carson, who was holding onto the latter and gazing at my through my open window.

"Ok Carson, i'll meet you there i guess." i told him, as i tried to get out of bed. "I'll help you when you get outside Kate." Carson offered. "NO! i can do it myself Carson." i hissed, as i managed to stand next to my bed with the help of my night stand. I was just glad i didn't have to get dressed, for my mom helped me with that this morning. I was wearing my all red shirt with navy blue jeans, my favorite combination of colors. But as usual when i say i'm going to do things, i can't. I ended up falling flat on my face. POM! "Kate i can help.." Carson began again. But i silenced him by giving him my death glare, which meant "GET OUT OF HERE NOW AND MEET ME AT THE PARK!" Carson understood. He rubbed his hand through his blond bangs, and winked. Then he proceeded to climb down from the latter. I have other ways of getting transportation to the park. And that's through the power of parental authority.

"HEY MOM!" i hollered down the stairs. "Yes honey?" "Can you walk me to Central Park?" i asked. "Sure honey let me get my purse. Can you walk down the stairs?" "Yeah." "Ok then meet me in the living room." Man i am sure glad that my parents are home. Carefully walking down the stairs by means of holding the railing, i managed to get to the living room where my Mom was waiting. you readers haven't met my mom now have you? Well I'll tell you shes a very pretty women. She has blue eyes and long brown hair like i do. She's also very tall, about 6'9''. That explains why she used to tell me she was on the basket ball team when she was my age. She's just very pretty.

"Ready to go honey?" she asked me. "Yeah." i replied. Taking my hand, my mom lead me out the door slowly. Then we walked together toward Central Park, passing my dad along the way. "See you girls later!" he yelled after us. My dad has red hair and brown eyes. He also has a mustache, that is very fuzzy. Like my mom, Dad is also tall about 7' 3''. And i wonder why i am only 5'9'' right now. My rib was really hurting me right now, but i was trying to ignore it. "Honey, you look like your in pain. Shall we turn around and take you home?" my mom asked me. "Nah mom i'm fine. Do you have any aspirin though?" my mom considered this, and reached into her purse for some aspirin. Then for good measure, she had brought along a wrap for my rib as well. Man, she has everything in that little purse of hers! So Mom wrapped up my rib, which helped it a lot, and she gave me some aspirin along with it. "thanks mom." I was really glad that my mom was here with me. For once she was caring for me.

Anyways, now that my rib was feeling better, me ad my mom got to the part in no time at all. "All right sweetie, i'll leave you here with your friends. Do you want me to pick you up? Or are you planning to return home later on today?" she asked me. "I'll probably come home to pick up a few things after this, so can you wait here?" i replied. My mom nodded, and she hugged me and went over to wait by the big Oak tree. I ran (well limped ran) over to Tearoy, Carson, and Jason. "Hey Kate!" Tearoy shouted as he started to pick me up. But i rejected him this time saying "My ribs still healing up right now big guy." Tearoy understood, and he motioned me to come over to our usual meeting place in the park; which was right under the 4 big cherry blossom trees. Once every one was settled in the grass Tearoy began the meeting "Uh guys i just wanted to say that i will no be around for a few days. I am going on a weekend vacation to the Tye Mountains." Jason didn't mind, and Carson didn't say anything. But at this remark i fumed with anger. "what? what do you mean that your leaving?" I roared, giving him my i don't think so stare.

"Oh Kate. I won't be gone that long. I just need to spend some times with my parents." he sighed. "But i was planning to go back into the Dark Forest to try to find Ray today!" I protested, crossing my arms over my chest. "UH Kate, o do not think your up to that. Your ribs are still healing up from last night." Tearoy snapped at me. "So what? Our friend might still be in there and we need to find him! there are reward posters about him for crying out loud Tearoy!" i retorted. "Kate i know that your worried about Ray. But let's go when everyone is ready." Tearoy growled. Just as i was about to blow up again Jason interrupted "Tearoys right Kate. I have to to on vacation as well this weekend. My parents are taking me to Edo City. And i really want to go." "Come on you guys!" i moaned, felling that my plans for tonight were about to be ruined. That's when Carson spoke up. "I'll go with you Kate. I have nothing to do and we can try to find Ray together." Once again Tearoy fumed "Guys come on! i don't want you two getting hurt or worse! now promise me you'll stay out of the Dark Forest?" Me and Carson exchanged glances. Then at the same side said "Okay." "Good. now have a great weekend and this meeting is adjourned." Tearoy concluded.

And with that the meeting broke up. Jason and Tearoy left right away, but me and Carson lingered. I took in the smell of the wonderful cherry blossom trees. It was a lovely day. And i was felling proud that Carson agreed with me. "Ok Kate what time do you want me to meet you here tonight?" Carson winked, nudging me in the arm. turning my head to face him, and uncrossing my legs from their sitting position, i simply said "6:30. Bring what ever you can." And like that, Carson listened an ran off. I walked over to my mom. "Have a nice time Kate? That was sure fast." "Yeah, Tearoy just said a few things. Can we go home now?" mom nodded, and soon we were off walking together back home again. It felt funny. I have never seen my mom this much until now. I don't know i guess i was just used to being alone all the time. But walking home with my mom, gave me an extra boost of confidence and courage. I had a feeling that me and Carson didn't need Tearoy or Jason. We could find Ray ourselves, and that'll show them that we're just as god as they are.

Right now though, i think i'll just take in the beautiful Dynito scenery and enjoy the time i have with my mom. 6:30 will come pretty quick. And that reminds me, i'll have to find a new weapon besides a gun. Lets see. How about pliers? Pliers are good. Nah, i'll go with a knife again. I am very good with handling those. But i am really leaning towards the pliers. my dad has big once in the garage and i'm sure they could come in handy. As we neared the house, i just had to lean my head on my moms waist. It felt so good to do so. Like i said, soon 6:00 came around and i had to get ready. I was in my room again, and my mom was helping me get dressed in all black clothing. "Are you sure your feeling up to Dark Seek tonight Kate? Your rib still looks unhealed. And you certainly don't want to break that scab open again" "Oh mom, i think I'll just wrap it in extra layers of bandage that's all." "all right dear, if that's when you want." was all my mom said before she lead me down stairs and into the kitchen to wrap extra layers of bandages over my rib. Once that was done, she actually KISSED me good bye for the night as i walked out my front door. That was amazing! i actually got a kiss from my mom! she never did that before! what's the deal here? Ah well doesn't matter. What i need is a weapon. That's the bad thing about my parents being home, i cannot take anything i want from the house. So making my way to the garage, i stealthily opened the garage door and slipped inside.

Hmm, now where did dad put hose pliers? Ah ha! there they are! walking over to my dad's tool box, i took the giant red pliers off of it, and stored it in my secret sweater pocket. Ooo, it's kinda heavy. no matter! i'll take them. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, i spotted my dad's green hammer. Now that is what i call a weapon! So i ended up taking those with me as well. Walking out of the garage, i silently closed the door and made my way down to Central Park once again. My rib wasn't bothering me underneath all the layers of bandages that i placed over it( or that my mom placed over it). I felt pretty normal. Plus i was just feeling exited that i was going into the Dark Forest with Carson. It just made me feel proud that he stood by me to come back to look for Ray. I was just really worried that he was still in there somewhere. what the? Oh i'm here. Sheesh, i was too busy messing around with my thoughts that i hadn't noticed that i was in Central Park at the meeting place. Carson was standing there waiting for me, messing around with that Thousand Triangle thing around his neck.

I rushed up to him. "Ready to go in Kate?" Carson asked me. "Yeah lets get this over with." i smiled. And with those words we both dashed off down the trail to the Dark Forest. After a while i could tell that something was not right here. The gravel road leading to the Dark Forest felt different. There were a lot more rocks on the ground. Carson was practically tripping while running. I had to grab his arm twice in order to keep him from falling flat on his face. I also noticed that the wind was up more in this area. And that it was darker. Once again i'm glad for the flash light invention. And again, it's daylight savings time, so this is not normal. SCREE! Carson skidded to a stop. We had arrived. But it didn't look like the same place. CRASH! BOOM! that's the sound of thunder. Looking up, i could see that there was not a cloud in the sky. So why should there be thunder? FLASH! Lighting too? Gosh Bless it! What's wrong here? "Kate i think somethings not ordinary here. " Carson whimpered, frantically looking around. "Oh come on Carson it's not that bad. Now lets go." i grumbled, taking the lead of walking into the Dark Forest.

Carson grabbed my hand though, making me stop in my tracks. "What is wrong Carson?!" i shouted, pulling my hand away from him.. "That." he whispered, pointing upward into the sky. Sighing, i decided to take a look. And i'm sure glad i did. What Carson was looking at were a huge pair of red glowing eyes above the Dark Forest. Those eye's stare burned just like the ones that were outside my window that one time! Then just like they came, they vanished. Ok, that was a little freaky. But i just really want to go in there to get my gun. And Ray, Kate, don't forget about him. "I'm not trusting this." Carson growled. I just ignored him, and walked into the Dark Forest. "KATE!" i heard him holler, but i didn't listen. I had one goal, to find my gun and get Ray. Also to find that maniac Leon and defeat him for good.

I was so busy thinking about my plans, that i hadn't noticed lightning striking the tree in front of me till it was too late. CRACK! i was blinded by light. Then i heard the tree creaking. I rubbed my eyes, and when i opened them i was surprised to see a tree falling down towards me! "OH MY GOD!" i screamed, and braced i braced my self for impact. That's when WHAM! someone tackled me out of the way. Hitting the ground, i heard the tree fall down with a BLAM! Frustrated and growling i prepared myself to see that the one who tackled me was wither Leon or Ray. Quickly picking my self up from the ground, i faced in the direction of the person who tackled me. Oh duh Kate. It was Carson. "Kate you have got to be careful!" wait a sec, that wasn't Carson. Squinting in the dark i could see that the one who pushed me out of the way of the tree was Kami Cody.

He was starring angrily at me with his blue eyes. "If you would have waited a few more second, i could have warned you about the tree. Now come on!" he growled, taking my hand and helping me away from the fallen tree. But i could see that the tree had fallen through the entrance to the Dark Forest, totally blocking our exit. "Kami, that tree is blocking the entrance!" i warned him. He nodded, but before he could reply another voice was heard instead. "Oh poo, looks like that tree didn't hit you. Drats. i was really hoping for an easy victory." that was the voice of Leon! I made myself into a defense stance position, and prepared for Leon to come out of the bushes or something. Kami was looking around frantically. "Oh calm down you two. I can already see that you are all alone. No Tearoy or Jason today? Rats. i was really hoping to beat them again." and with that someone emerged from the bushes. And it wasn't Leon, it was Ray!

"RAY?!" i shouted. Ray smiled, but not his usual smile. It was replaced by the crooked spiky smile of Leon! Kami growled at this, and jumped in front of me. This made Ray snarl "Oh it's you! Well don't worry. I think i'm going to take you out first! Then, i'll get to Kate!"

and with that, i guess i better prepare for another fight. And its going to come up quick! but i just have to ask this, why does Ray sound like Leon?

part 9 coming soon. I had to end this part a little short because i have to go outside to help my parents. What do you think? is it ok?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 03.06.2012
  • Baby GrapeBaby Grape Posts: 155
    edited 03.06.2012
    I agree awsome
    Hi I'm baby sam grape :thumbsup:!
    I'm am the most epic person I meant grape you have EVER met! I am so epic my epicness will BLIND U like the sun but way more EPIC☀
    So any ways... Oh yeah that's me down below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PurplePancakesPurplePancakes Posts: 219
    edited 04.06.2012
    did leon control ray?
    i havent gone on here for a while so i just read 4 parts at once, it makes the story so much better, no more cliff hangers
    lis90.gif
    Thanks to DarknessGhost for this signature.
    edited 05.06.2012
    you will have to see, in Part 9.......................

Ray was now circling around me and Kami now, with a weird expression on his face. It looked like pleasure, but i wasn't entirely sure. "I just can't wait to tear you guys to pieces." Ray smiled evilly. "HA! i doubt that ray. Its 2 on one." i snarled, ready to pull out my hammer and bash him in the head with it. But again Ray just smiled and laughed. "You fools! i am not RAY! i am LEON! Rays over there behind the bushes." And i could see he was right. For at that moment, Ray came out of the bushes behind me and Kami, and the other Rays face melted, revealing the twisted face of LEON! "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO WEIRD LEON!" i yelled straight to his now showing face.

"people can do strange things when they possess a certain feeling. The feeling of REVENGE THAT IS!" Leon snapped back as he lunged toward me and Kami. At the same time, Ray lunged from behind the bushes at us as well. I felt myself get tackled down to the ground by Ray, while i saw out of the corner of my eye Kami deflect Leons charge by doing a back flip. Then he came back around and did a forward kick to Leons stomach. Leon pulled back away from him, and i didn't see what happened next because Ray pinned my head down to the ground. OK punk, you wanna fight me? fine then, I'LL FIGHT YOU!

Pulling out my hammer from my secret sweater pocket, i elbowed Ray in the face. Then i hit him over the head with my hammer! BLAM! Ray cried out in pain, and he hit the ground, sending dust everywhere. In my rage, i pinned him to he ground, and gave him another hit to the head with the hammer. I did this over and over and over again, until i could see blood coming out from underneath his fore head. But that's when i noticed something in rays eyes. He normally had deep brown eyes, so brown they looked black. but now they were staring angrily at me, and they were red. With purple flames in them? And i thought Kami Cody was weird having glowing light blue eyes. Speaking if him, where is he?! Looking around frantically, and sprinting off from on top of the bow bleeding stunned Ray, i looked around for Kami. I didn't have to look very far. He was beating the crap out of Leon. Or they were actually beating the crap out of each other.

On the bright side, Kami looked like he was winning. Right now he was pinning Leon against a big Oak tree, and he had his hand on the back of Leons neck. What in the world? Oh i see what he was doing now. Kami was trying to impair Leons movement. Leon struggled disparately to get out of Kami's killer grip, but he could not. That is, until he did something i had not expected. Leon stuck out with his foot, and kicked Kami straight in his right leg. Kami winced, but maintained his grip on Leons neck. But Leon struck out again and again and again. I could tell Kami was trying real hard not to let go. And he was really wincing in pain! Alas he lost it after the 14th hit in the leg (yes i am a horrible friend. i counted instead of helping him. Ain't i nice?). That wasn't the worst of it though. the second Kami let go, Leon turned around and pounce on him. That's it i have had enough of this! Dashing to his side, i tackled Leon right off of Kami. But it looks like that was a mistake.

Right when i rammed into Leon, Kami came with us! And i could see why. Leon had a tight grip on that Thousand Triangle thing around his neck, choking Kami with every tumble we traveled. Finally, i head a snap! Leon kept tumbling, while i stopped myself and looked back over at Kami. He had a frightened look on his face, and he started glowing. "Kate you shouldn't have done that!" he managed to yell at me before Carson appeared. Even Carson had a frightened look in his eyes. Ok then, that was freaky weird. No matter! i am a hero! Or not. "Kate he has my Thousand Triangle! We have to get it back now!" Carson said in his really high worried voice. "Ah come on Carson. what can he do with it?" I retorted. Once again i shouldn't have said anything.

"HA HA HA HA HA! Oh Kate your a bigger fool than i thought you were!" Looking up i could see that Leon was in front of me. But what was that rushing sound behind him? It sounds like a river. Oh no! Dark River! How did we even travel this far? Oh wait a sec, i think Carson and I were too busy fighting (or i was too busy watching) to notice that we tumbled down into Dark Valley, the location of the horrible dark waters of Dark River. The Dark Rivers waters were so deep and so full of rapids, that no one dared to travel this way. Well you could say that me ad Carson were the first, and probably the last to come here.

Feeling angry, i looked over at Carson and gave him my "follow me" look. He nodded at me and gave me a worried wink. Then we both charged at Leon. Just as we were about 5 paces away from him, something stopped us. BLAM! we went sprawling backwards back onto the ground. Rubbing my head i gave a dirty look at Leon. "It this some kind of trick?!" i yelled. "You can call it that Kate. Or you can just call it a magic bearing force field. Now you can watch me as i throw Carson's precious necklace down into Dark River!" Just as he said that Leon tossed Carson's Thousand Triangle down into the rushing black waters of Dark River. "MY THOUSAND TRIANGLE!!!" Carson screamed, his purple eyes going wide with fear.

"Carson its ok, it's just a necklace. Plus you'll be better with it off anyway. I like one Carson, not two. It's just weird and not right." i growled, not taking my gaze off of Leon. Suddenly Carson blew up at me "SCREW YOU KATE! It's not just a necklace!And that is not a second me! he's a totally different person! Or spirit, being i don't know. All i know is he's my friend! You don't understand! Kami needs me!" With that, Carson some how managed to get pass Leons "made up magic force field" by jumping over it and then he dove straight into the black rushing waters of the Dark River like a complete moron. "Carson you idiot!" i yelled after him. "HA HA HA HA HA! boy this is too rich. But this all couldn't be possible if you hadn't tackled me Kate! You are a fool that's for sure." Leon smirked. Now it was my turn to blow up.

"LEON YOU SON OF A BISKUT! Look at the trouble you caused here! And how did you survive again?! we defeated you twice now! And how did you make a force field? YOU DON"T MAKE ANY SENSE!" Leon just laughed, and motioned Ray to come next to him. Wow that moron was finally up and at em after 5 blows to the head with a hammer. He was still bleeding though. "Its called a little mind control Kate. Also, that wasn't a force field. You morons should check your eye sight. You ran into a fallen dead tree. " Leon back sassed. Leon held his hand up in the air, and made a very inappropriate middle finger sign with it. "Are you flipping me off?!" i shouted. "no, i am releasing your friend for a second." Well what can i tell you, he was right. The glowing red with purple flames stopped in Rays eyes. They were now back to deep brown.

"Oooh, where am i? Kate? is that you?! you have to help me Kate this guy is nuts!" Ray moaned, rubbing his head in pain. "SILENCE PEON!" Leon roared, now making the number 1 sign with his fingers. Ray groaned for a second, then his eyes went back to red with purple flames in them. "GET HER!" Leon ordered. As the mind controlled Ray tried to tackle me down to the ground again, this time i thought smart. stepping to the side and putting out my foot, i tripped Ray. Then i knocked the block out with one good hit to the head with my hammer. I did not stop there though. I was sick and tired of Leon, so now would be a good time to defeat him once and for all. Taking out my dads pliers, i charged at Leon with them.

The next parts may be a little graphic to you readers just so ya know. I held out the pliers in front of me (and mine you i'm talking about pliers on steroids, these things were huge and sharp.) and i gripped Leons wind pipe with them. Then i squeeze the pliers together around his windpipe. You know how you squeeze a banana really hard and it gets squished? Well that's what happened to Leons wind pipe. Blood was dripping down from his throat where his wind pipe once had been. Pieces of skin were hanging from where i had torn the skin open to get to the wind pipe. Not to mention that the windpipe itself was now hanging down from Leons throat. BUT THAT SON OF A GUN WAS STILL ALIVE!!!!!! Laughing he said "good effort, but it'll take more than pliers to defeat me."

That's when he used my own pliers against me. He grabbed them out of my hands, and totally used them on my already hurt rib. He gripped my sweater with them. Then he tore my sweater by closing the pliers ends, and pulling on the handles. He did this to my bandages as well. Final he got down to where my huge scab was. I couldn't let him do that to my rib! I tried to lunge for the pliers, but it ended as an epic fail for Leon just grabbed my neck and put me into a head lock. Struggling, i could see why Carson or Kami couldn't get out of Leons headlocks; he had one tight grip! That was not the worst of my problems right now.

At that moment, i felt the cold cold metal of the pliers touch my huge rib scab. Then, intense pain shot through me as Leon tore my scab open! Struggling even harder, i still couldn't get out of his grip! And Leon just kept tearing my skin open! he was getting down to the bone!!!! CRACK! never mind he already did. I now felt my black jeans getting wet. And i bet it was from my blood. I was now breathing heavily, the pain was so great now! " Now it's time to complete what i started, by ripping you lungs apart!" Leon roared as he really did touch the pliers to my right lung, i could actually feel it! Oh my god is he nuts?!!? Luckilly, i heard a familiar voice from behind Leon, "LET HER GO NOW!" Leon twirled around with me still in his grip to face the person who dared to defy him. And you know who it was? it was Carson. Oh my god thank the lord!

Carson was dripping wet with water, and he had the Thousand Triangle around his neck. "YOU! how did you survive the black waters of the Dark River?!" Carson smiled "I am a really good swimmer. Now let her go!" "NEVER! YOU PURPLE EYED BRAT!" "My eyes arn't purple," Carson began. But then i heard another tough voice say "THEY'RE ALBASTREL!" Looking from my point of view i saw that once again Carson had transformed into Kami Cody. And he was making a final charge at Leon and Me.

sorry to leave you hanging but part 10 is next. How was this part? was it ok? ;) I didn't gross you people out did i? if you have any issues feel free to tell me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 05.06.2012
    king dooooooom i cant belive that kami's eyes are me ! woah ! well i liked it expeacelly the part with albastrel ! :D:D:D:D
    edited 05.06.2012
    scary and creepy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sparta
  • edited 05.06.2012
    yeah, it was great but next time, just as a precaution, take a gun with you
  • xl5boxxl5box Posts: 131
    edited 05.06.2012
    LOVE IT I used to love yugioh but was getting to addicted and stopped once and for all.
    but for some reason I had a dream about it yesterday
    :huh:
    I'm here to give my opinion , answer questions and if needed argue...

xl5box @ WWW 2
  • Fire CastleFire Castle Posts: 619
    edited 05.06.2012
    King Doom write more plz they're really good
    International 1
    Fire Castle

This is my first dragon, please click to help it mature!
    H7t9J.gif
    edited 06.06.2012
    Alrighty then, Part 10..................

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! Or your little friend here gets it!" Leon yelled at Kami before he had the chance to leap in the air and totally deck him in the face. Kami screeched to a halt, and gave Leon a nasty look. I felt the cold metal tip of the pliers on my lung again. And that caused me to breathe faster. "Yeah that's right, stay there. and what does albastrel mean anyways?" Leon grinned, boy he seemed so sure that he was going to get his revenge. He might get it though. Kami gave me a sly wink. "Your so sure of yourself arn't you Leon?" he teased. "OH YES I AM! one step, and shes a goner, you, um, Carson!" Leon snapped back, proceeding to keep poking the pliers tip on my lung. Oh god i wish he would stop doing that. It feels so weird! "Well you better be careful Leon. You just can't assume without considering the percursers you know." Kami grinned. "Oh right, like i should listen to you. Mr. my eyes are albastrel!" Leon shot back again. Kamis eyes were now really glowing blue now, and his multicolored hair was waving a bit. He brushed his hand through his blond bangs with the green streak in them and said calmly and cooley "If you really want to know what albastrel means, then i'll tell you." "Well what does it mean then?" Leon pressed, as he tightened his grip around my neck; which made me gasp and sputter for air.

So fast that i didn't even see him do it, Kami pulled out my Silent Master 4000 pistol from his right black cargo pants pocket! "It means BLUE!" BLAM! Oh he must have took the silent feature off the gun for i actually heard it fire. "AAAAHHHGGGG!!" Leon cried out, as he suddenly released his grip on my neck. I fell down to the ground, but luckily not on my wound, and the pliers soon followed after me. Quickly crawling to the nearest stump, i pulled myself up on it and returned my gaze to Leon. He was holding his hand in excruciating pain, and i could see why. Kami is a mondo good shot with a gun! He shot Leon right in the forehead! Leon gasped and gave an angry stare at Kami. "You little punk! you will pay for your interference!" "Tell it to my face then!" Kami shot back, making the "bring it on" sign with his right hand. Leon took this as a threat, and charged straight for Kami. I don't think he should have done that. Kami cam e charging at him, jumped high into the air, and totally decked Leon in the face with an almighty strong front karate kick. Leon went flying backwards into the dirt holding his eyes, while Kami just landed safely back on the ground; and he still had my gun pointed at him, close to point blank range.

"Your a brave kid to mess with Leon Neon! i have more gang members, and trust me you don't want to mess with them!" Leon snarled, slowly picking himself up off the ground. Wait a sec, did he say "gang" members? Kami just stood there, with a determined smile on his face and shouted "I don't care about your gang members! all i care about is keeping my friends safe! Now why don't you back off and crawl back to your little hole you lowlife! I'm sure your ugly mother would be glad to have you back." Ooooh, that was a major insult. But Leon looked undisturbed. "HA HA HA! you should learn to put your words where your mouth is Carson. That wasn't very nice of you to say now was it? Now step aside so i can finish what i started months ago!" Leon mocked, shaking his index finger back and forth in a "no no no" motion. "You'll have to go through me before you lay a finger on Kate!" Kami growled, his finger tightening on the trigger. Leon walked up to Kami, and started to pace around him in a circle. Kami closely followed him with my gun. And I have no idea how he got it in the first place.

I'll be glad to go through you first. It'll just make my Revenge even sweeter. But lets make it a no weapon fight. Put your gun down, and lets fight like real men. Face to face." Leon said slyly as he grinned his weird spiky tooth grin. I don't know about Kami right now, but i do not like the tone in Leons voice. it sounds too, sneeky. Kami nodded like he agreed, and bended down to put the gun on the ground. That's when Len hit. as Kami was starting to get up again, Leon unleashed an upper cut kick right in Kamis face. "AAAAAHGGHH!!" "KAMI!" SLAM! Kami skidded across the dirt on his back, while Leon pounced right on top of him. And well, they started to fight once again. Kami bit Leon on his arm, Leon came back with a punch to Kami's eye. that didn't stop Kami though. Pushing with all his strength, he shot Leon right off of him. Leon skidded across the dirt this time but got up quickly. But that's when things went from bad, to worse.

At that moment, as Kami was brushing himself off, Leon ran right at him, and tackled Kami straight into the Dark River! OH MY GOD! SPLASH! they entered the cold waters of the rushing river, but didn't surface! quickly getting off of my stump, i limped closer to get a better look. That's when a spray of cold water hit my face. Why? well the boys had resurfaced, and were now fighting in the water. It wasn't that deep of a river anyways. At least when it doesn't rain. But there were huge rocks in there though. really big black rocks that kinda camouflaged with the water. Hopefully they don't hit any! And hopefully it doesn't rain. SPLASH! more water hit my face as i witnessed Leon dunking Kami down beneath the waters. what happened next was really funny. I just saw Kami's arm come out of the water, and he made his hand into a first, then he totally punched Leon in his face; which made Leon go underneath the water while Kami surfaced. It took a little while for Kami to regroup himself. He was shaking his head, which sprayed more water everywhere. I was guessing he was trying to shake his hair out. But Once he regrouped, Leon came back up and dunked him down again, giving his a few punches in the face and his rib while he held him down.

This madness has to stop! I have to do something! SPLOT! Oh what the? What now? Something had splashed on my nose, and it wasn't the water spray from Leon and Kami. Looking up to the sky, i felt another SPLOT! It was followed by a little rumble. Wait a second. Those splots were raindrops! and that rumble was thunder! Of course! it was Thunder Season! Which meant a thunderstorm was coming!!! "GUYS GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW! IT'S GOING TO RAIN! YOU'LL BOTH DROWN!" i frantically yelled and waved. But they couldn't hear me through their snarls, growls, and threats. And they were too busy beating the crap out of each other to notice my waving. RUMBLE! the thunder was louder now, and i was feeling more raindrops splashing down on me. "GUYS! GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!" I yelled, even more desperate to get their attention. All i saw was Kami's blue eyes flash angrily at Leon while he was dunked down again. FLASH! Oh great lightning!

"GUYS PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WATER! GET OUT OF THE FRICKEN WATER! NOW!!!!" I cried again and again. Just then the wind started up. It was blowing really hard, sending stray fallen needles and leaves everywhere in big gusts. I had to hold onto a fallen tree that happened to be right next to me, in order to keep myself from falling down. RUMBLE! FLASH! Then rain started to come down even harder. Pretty soon it was coming down in sheets, making it hard for me to see Kami and Leon. Not to mention making it hard for them to hear me. I decided to try one more time at yelling. "GUYS GET OUT OF THE WATER PLEASE!! PLEASE KAMI! LEON! OUT OF THE WATER! YOUR GOING TO DROWN!" I yelled at loud as i could , despite that it hurt my right rib (not to mention my exposed right lung.) That seemed to get the boys attention this time. But it wasn't my yelling that got their heads perking up at me. It was the roaring sound of rushing water!!

Looking to me left, i could see at the top of the hill where Dark falls was located, a big wall of rushing rapid water coming straight towards Leon and Kami! "GET OUT OF THE WATER!" I screamed at them. Finally they listened to me. They were tussling their way back to me, but it was too late. The wall of white foaming black water had arrived, and washed right over their heads!!! "OH MY GOD!" tears were coming to my eyes, but i couldn't tell because of the rain hitting my face. They were going to drown!!!

what will happen next? part 11 up next. what did you think? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 06.06.2012
    sad!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sparta
This discussion has been closed.