Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Revenge, Cry for Mercy

Comments

• King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 30.05.2012
    It's time for Part 4...............

As i neared Central Park i noticed a dramatic change in temperature. The air became a lot colder. And i do mean a lot colder. It must have went from about a comfortable 70 degrees, to a shocking 22 degrees in a matter of seconds! Holy BUCKETS! but i still must walk on. And by walk, i mean run. I ran the rest of the way to Central Park, and by the time i got there, the temperature rose back up again. Weird. Very weird i must say. But no matter! I have arrived safely and successfully despite the temperature shocks. Ah, there are my friends now. Uh oh, here comes Tearoy. Scooping me up like always and spinning me around for good measure, Tearoy gave me his usual greeting "Hey Kate! Good to see you!" "I know big guy. I know." I smiled "Now put me down will ya?" doing as i commanded, Tearoy put me down on the ground again. Jason walked up to me and gave me his usual pat on the shoulder, Ray came up and playfully punched me in the arm, and Carson shuffled up and smiled at me. I decided to take a closer look at Carson. good his eyes are his normal violet purple, and not the creepy light blue. He was wearing black cargo pants with a baggy short sleeve T-shirt; but he was also wearing something else.

I noticed that he was wearing a black baseball cap over his hair, to where i could only see his shaggy bangs. "Carson, why are you wearing a hat? it's night time. Or should i say sun set." i asked him. Carson winked " My grandmother wanted me to wear it. She claims that the moon has Ultra Violet rays!" everyone burst out laughing. It was just like Carson's grandmother to come up with something stupid like that. But i shouldn't pick on the old gal. She does have some memory loss going on. "Well then," Tearoy chipped in "Shall we go onward to yonder Dark Forest?" Everyone nodded with uncertainty. Sure we were all ready for a rousing game of Dark Seek, but it will be in the Dark Forest again. The place where we vowed never to go back again. Ever since that one, horrible night. Kate, now's not the time for past memories, now's the time for the future! So once Tearoy broke into a run, racing down the familiar path leading to the ominous forest, i followed right behind him.

As always, Carson was right behind me, and Jason and Ray were keeping the pace with Tearoy. Me and Carson were always last, but i wasn't as far behind as Carson was, heh heh heh. The sound of feet pounding on the gravel road echoed throughout the quiet night. The sun was still up, but setting very slowly for it was day light savings time. So it wouldn't set until about 9:00 at night. But one great thing about the Dark Forest was there, it was always dark. Hence the name, Dark Forest. I was a little exited for playing Dark Seek, but at the same time afraid. Would something go wrong tonight? Ah shut it Kate you'll be fine.

Just then, i saw Tearoy, Ray and Jason were stopped up ahead. Therefore i skidded to a stop, spewing some more rocks everywhere. "Alright guys we're here." Tearoy said, turning around to face me. I just smiled back at him. The wind was picking up, and i noticed that the trees started to sway a little bit. "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." it seemed to laugh. But i just ignored it. "Alright Tearoy why don't you be it for a change?" Jason said, slapping his hand on Tearoys back. Tearoy agreed, and ordered us to go hide in the Dark Forest while he counted to 120. Alright Kate this is it. You haven't been in here for about, well since march now its June, so that makes it 3 months. Hopefully i still know my way around this place.

Dashing into the Dark Forest i was surprised to find Carson was not behind me for once. Good. Maybe he finally realized that i don't need him to follow me all the time. Ah yes, the familiar dirt beneath my shoes. It felt good to walk on it again. The nice comforting tall purplish pine trees, the sweet smelling ominous shrubs and bushes, it just felt good to be back in here again. That's when i got the adrenaline rush going. I needed to find a good hiding place to hide from Tearoy. Knowing the giant he could easily spot me in the trees since he's so tall. So why not hide on the ground? Jumping over another stray bush, i spotted a very big hole in the ground about 40 paces ahead of me. Maintaining the same speed, i jumped over a fallen tree trunk and landed safely inside the big hole Hmm, it still looks a little exposed. Looking at my surroundings, i discovered there were come falen pine needles near me. I could use that easily for camouflage. Picking up as many needled that were near me as i could, i carefully weaved them together into a blanket pattern.

I kept gathering and weaving pine needles together until i had a blanket big enough to cover the hole that i was in. I finished it just in time too. At that moment Tearoy had yelled "120! Here i come guys!" Quickly slipping my pine needle blanket over my head, i ducked down into the hole and remained perfectly still and quiet. Now your probably wondering, how did she manage to weave a big pine needle blanket in a short amount of time? Well i'll have you know that i took lots of sewing and home education classes in grade school. So i am a very fast and good weaver. Does that answer satisfy you? Good. it better! Now be quiet or else you'll get me caught by Tearoy!

Still ducking in the hole, i couldn't help but hear something or someone in there with me. Looking down, i tried not to scream. For in my lap was a Dark Badger! And a really big badger too. Ah well, badgers aren't that dangerous. Suddenly the dark badgers eyes turned red. It's teeth grew ,longer than normal , into razor sharp fangs! Then like the bear it spoke "So finally your here then? Perfect. Now i can get my revenge!" What the bleeping is wrong with Mother Nature?! AGAIN?!? another talking animal?! "Speechless eh? Like always little Kate?" The badger smirked, patting my on my chest in a taunting matter. "Who are you?! Badgers aren't supposed to talk!" i yelled out loud, a little too loud for that matter. Hopefully Tearoy didn't hear that! "Oh you'll find out soon enough Kate. Just as soon as the second round of Dark Seek begins. that's when i'll hit! So you better be prepared for the worst!" the badger smirked, whopping me in my nose with it's tail.

"Listen you freak of nature! i don't know who you are! But no body, and i mean no body taunts, or whops Kate Mc. Flower tooter like that!" i growled at it, making eye contact with the badgers red glowing eyes. "HA HA HA! Your last name is worse than mine! Too bad i can't hurt you in this body. I would just love to stab your eyes out. Or shoot you in the head like you did me!" The badger laughed, once again whipping my nose with it's tail. Wait a minute, did he just say i shot it in the head? Wait a second. that sounds like Leon! I know i shot him in the head! And sent him flying off into Darkness Canyon "Leon? Is that you?" i said astonished. The badger just narrowed its eyes at me. "The second game of Dark Seek Kate. The second game of Dark Seek." was all it said to me as it turned and dug another hold below my left foot; and vanished from my sight.

"Found you Kate! I know that pine weaving style anywhere!" Pardon my french but DAMMIT! It's TEAROY! Gosh Bless it! "Tearoy you big lug again you are the first to find me?" I growled at him as i removed the blanket of pine needles off my head. "On the contrary Kate. i already found the others. Surprisingly your the last one to be found. Carson was trying to hide behind a big dark bush, Ray was hiding in the mud at a pond shore, and Jason was hiding up in a pine tree. Good job hiding on the ground! That's good work of camouflaging from me! You must have know that my height makes it easier to see up higher, not down lower." Tearoy applauded as he took my hand and helped me out of the hole.

"Well thanks Tearoy. So what now?" i asked him while we headed back out of the Dark Forest and onto the gravel road again where the others were. "Now we begin the second game of Dark Seek." Tearoy smiled. At that moment the badgers words echoed in my head, "The second game of Dark Seek Kate. The second game of Dark Seek. What did that mean?

what did you think? Part 5 is next. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • edited 30.05.2012
    Did you bring a gun?
  • VenomousViper (IN1)VenomousViper (IN1) Posts: 208
    edited 30.05.2012
    cOME ON! WAIT A SEC , is leon's spirit in carson's body? I think something is starting to clear up. leon is using carson as a spirit body host and following kate and momentarilly slipping in 2 other animal's bodies! lol
    16ia693.pngimage.php?type=sigpic&userid=592753&dateline=1334309269awseomme! @ World 1
  • albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 30.05.2012
    Awseomme you are wrong leon has another spirit in him like in yugioh leon's spirit is in the beaver !!!!!! It is clearly that leon wouldnt use carson ,carson has an egiptian pharaoh in him ;) !!! Conclusion carson inst possessed by leon and leon 's spirit possesses animals
    edited 30.05.2012
    prOVE iT! i DUNNO?
    16ia693.pngimage.php?type=sigpic&userid=592753&dateline=1334309269awseomme! @ World 1
  • edited 30.05.2012
    That is quite impossible to possess someones spirit. it goes against the laws of science.
  • dogliderdoglider Posts: 61
    edited 30.05.2012
    And science goes against two well-known facts: The Earth is square and 2 meters in diameter.
    doglider @ usa 1
    edited 30.05.2012
    Part 5..............

Frantically looking over to the gang i could see that everyone but Carson seemed at ease. Well that made me wonder why. Carson shouldn't be worried about anything. I am the once who's freaking out right now! I just got a creepy warning from a scary freaky badger! So i am the one who should be worried! According to Carsons body language i could tell something was not right with him. He kept glancing at the Dark Forest with uncertainty in his eyes. He was shifting from his left leg to his right leg repeatedly. While he was doing that, He was also clutching something at his neck. Looking over at me Carson motioned me to come near him. So i did. "I don't like this Kate. Something is just not right in the air. I think i can tell something is just not right within the Dark Forest right now! It's like a strange thing is just brewing in there." he whispered in my ear. "Oh what are you so worried about? Everything's going just fine." I lied, though i was just as worried and scared right now as he seemed to be.

"he just warned me Kate." Carson said plainly. I was now confused. "What? Who warned you? And who is this who that you speak of?" i said shocked. "he just warned me that something is not right." Carson repeated. "That's not good enough Carson! Who are you talking about?!" I yelled, grabbing Carson by his shirt collar and lifted him up in the air. Carson struggled to get out of my grip, but i maintained it. At least till Tearoy came over and shouted "Kate! put Carson down now! What do you think your doing?!" I dropped Carson down to the ground, knocking the air out of him. "He is just being weird Tearoy. He claims that his imaginary friend warned him about something in the Dark Forest! Probably that he's too scared to play another game of Dark Seek." I sneered at him. Tearoy gave me an angry stare. "Now's not the time for fighting. NOw's the time to play before it gets to late. But right now its only 6:00. So can't you two just behave?And just to make sure that you two get along, we're going to play Dark Seek Double." Tearoy said slyly. that shut me up. "And just what in the blue blazing is that Tearoy?" i asked him.

Tearoy was quiet for a second before explaining "Dark Seek Double is just like regular Dark Seek. The only difference is that your on teams. The teams have to hide in the same spot together, and you can move locations as many times as you want. But if the player who is it finds you, then your out; and then just like regular Dark Seek you help go find the other team." Jason looked just as confused as i did. "You mean if one team member is found then that team is out?" he inquired. "No, if I find one member of one team, then that one member is out. The other team member is safe until he or she is found." Ah it's just like Tearoy to clear things up like that. Ok anyways, Tearoy agreed to be It again, and then he forcefully picked out the teams. And of course, he put me on Carsons team, while Ray and Jason were on teams. Or should i say i'm on Carson the worry wort team. But again, i shouldn't pick on him. He's just acting so weird though!

"All right guys, i'll begin the counting, NOW! one.." Tearoy started. One count was all it took to send me, Carson, Ray, and Jason off running back into the Dark Forest. I still couldn't shake off the badgers warning though "the second game of Dark Seek Kate. the second game of Dark Seek." uuugh, it just gives me the shivers. And while we were looking for a place to hide, i looked over at Carson. He still looked uneasy, and he was still clutching something around his neck. I just decided to ignore it for now. "Where do you want to hide Carson?" i asked him between pants. Carson looked over at me and smiled "Somewhere not on the ground thats for sure Kate. How about in those pine trees up ahead?" "But Tearoy is tall, and will see us up there." I pointed out. "NOt if you do it right Kate." Carson said determined. And like that with one gigantic leap in the air, Carson kicked his right foot off of the pine tree that we had now com up to.

Flipping around in the air again, he kicked his left foot off the other pine tree that was next to that one. and he did that all the way to the top of the pine tree he first kicked off of with his right foot. Again i wonder why doesn't he break his neck? Or at least fall down. "Ha ha Mr. Fancy pants But i can't do that." I growled, carefully jumping up to a branch that was above me. "Just do what you can Kate." i heard him call down to me. Ha, yeah right. I proceeded to jump and climb jump and climb and jump and climb up branch to branch until i was where Carson was. There we waiting in silence for a while. Only the sound of the wind could be heard. That and the sound of our breathing. The air was once again cold for some odd reason. I looked over to Carson again. He was adjusting his baseball cap and looking up wards at the moon. It was dark now. I could tell the sun had set and the Dark Forest was now a lot darker. I checked my watch. Hmm, it's only 6:15. The sun doesn't usually set until 9 or 10 with the daylight savings time. Ok then, this is not normal either.

Just as i was about to ask Carson his opinion on this matter, the silence was broken by a blood curdling scream "Aiiiiiiiieeeeee!" That definitely got me and Carsons attention. Whirrling around in the tree, i looked off into the westward direction. hmm, silence again. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" never mind there was another scream. "Kate come on somethings not right! That sounded like Jason" Carson whined, looking me in the eye. Without waiting for me Carson jumped out of the pine tree and onto the next one. "Carson wait up!" I cried, trying to follow him. Rearranging my feet on the top branch of the tree, i leaped into the air, and barely managed to grab on the top branch of the pine tree in front of me. I tried to pull my self up, but i couldn't, for my shirt was caught on the lower branch.

Curse myself for trying to imitate his stunts! And why am i even on his team anyways? Oh yeah, cause of Tearoy. Suddenly i felt a hand touch mine and helped pull me up ward. The hand belonged to Carson. "I got you kate. Sorry, but we really need to see who's in trouble here." Carson apologized, as he helped brush pine needles off my shirt. I accepted it, and we continued to hop from pine top to pine top until the scream of terror came nearer and nearer. "Oh my GOD! Oh my fricken GOD what are you doing?! PUT THAT DOWN! GAAHH!" I winced at the sound. Not the screaming sound but the horrible CRACK! sound that came afterwards. As me and Carson jumped to the last pine tree in front of us, we could see what was below.

We could see two dark shadows on the ground, and one tall thing over them. I looked harder. Squinting with all my will i could tell who the shadows were. And they were Ray and Jason! "Carson, look who's," i began, but Carson silenced me by putting his hand over my mouth. And i could see why he did. For that big tall shadow standing over over Ray and Jason had big glowing red eyes, and was raising something in the air to strike Jason again. quickly responding, Jason made a desperate move to the left. But alas, not in the nick of time. CRACK! POM! Jason hit the ground. I gave Carson my "We need to do something look!". Carson seemed to understand me, and took his hand off my mouth. He motioned me to follow him back to the pine tree that was behind us. Making another jump, i did as he was told and we were both back in the pine tree that was to the back of us.

"Ok Kate. We need to stop that man who's hurting our friends! But i can't do it alone." Carson stated as he gave me his I'm so determined stare. "UH no duh Carson. But i think i know how. I got something that guy doesn't." I grinned, pulling out my Silent Master 400 gun. Carson grinned, but then he looked away from me for a second. "Carson what are you doing?" I harshly whispered, for i was anxious to shoot that guy who was pounding the crap out of Jason (i could still hear the horrible whacking sound). Carson didn't answer. Instead, he had his head tilted upward to where i could see the bill of his base ball cap. Then, for some reason he started to glow!

The back of Carsons hair was waving, and i could see that he was clenching his hand in a tight fist. I just stared, stupefied at what Carson was doing. He's not turning into a were wolf is he? Nah Kate don't be so stupid. Just then, the glow around Carson stopped, and he turned around. Only it wasn't Carson anymore! It was the blue eyed Carson! He made eye contact with me, his blue eyes locked with my brown. And i just kept staring. "Come one Kate. Let's go save your friends." the blue eyed Carson said to me in a very determined voice. All right then, what just happened? Out of nowhere, blue eyed Carson jumped out of the pine tree and onto the ground like it was nothing. I decided to follow him, gripping my gun as i climbed carefully down the tree and onto the ground.

But once i landed on the ground and crawled on my belly to join blue eyed Carson behind the bush; we heard a voice yell "Right on schedule miss Kate." BOOM! The bush me and Carson were hiding behind went flying upward, causing me to dodge to the left, and blue eyed Carson to the right. Quickly i flipped back onto my feet and pointed my gun in front of me. "There's no need for violence right now young lady!" the voice said again, and i realized who that voice was. "Leon?" I cried out. I shouldn't have asked that. Really i shouldn't have. For right at that moment, Leon Neon came into the moonlight. But he didn't look the same. And i mean that literally! He looked as though he was undead! There was skin dangling down from his face, a big bloody bullet hole in his head, his right hand looked as though it was decayed! His clothes were ripped and had mud all over them, and he had the most evilest smile on his face.

"So you finally figured out it was me eh?" He sneered, "But i didn't come alone Kate." I wondered what he meant by that. But like always my question was answered when Ray Monday also slipped into the light! "RAY?!" I holared. Ray just responded by looking angrily at me. "Pppsst, Kate. That other shadow on the ground wasn't Ray, it's Tearoy!" Blue Eyed Carson whispered to me. Uh, no duh again weirdo Carson. But i could tell he was right. Tearoy, the big guy was knocked unconscious next the Jason. "I can see you've spotted your friends. Well they won't be of much help to you right now Kate. I do believe they made a ha ha, fatal error as you might say." Leon sneered, blood dripping down his face as he said it. Ok i am totally freaking out right now. "Now that your here, the fun can begin my dear. BUt allow me to change first." Leon smirked. And when he said that, Leon twisted around for a moment. Once he looked back to me he was back to his normal self when i first met him.

"ah that better. Now i can start fresh. Now let the fun begin!" Leon roared as he charged at me. I prepared to fire my gun, but just as i was about to blue eye Carson stepped in front of me and gave Leon a powerful round house kick to Leons chest; that sent him flying back wards back to the spot he started from. "Your not getting anywhere near Kate as long as i'm around." Carson growled, his blue eyes glowing and starring harshly at Leon. "That's where your wrong Carson. You won't be around for long!" Leon laughed, getting up from the ground. I could only stand behind the taller blue eyed Carson in fear. Why did we even come to the Dark Forest again? Blue eyed Carson turned around for a second, and gave me a thumbs up. But at that moment i knew i better be prepared to fight. For now Ray and Leon were charging at us!

It was at that moment i thought of what Leon said before earlier "One of your friends will betray. The other, well, won't live to see another day." Man, i just hope that other friend is not Carson! or should i say, the blue eyed Carson now. Again, WHY DID WE EVEN COME BACK TO THE DARK FOREST?!?!?!??!?!!?!?

part 6 coming up later. What did you think? :D you shall see why Ray betrayed later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Baby GrapeBaby Grape Posts: 155
    edited 30.05.2012
    this is so awsome i cant look away but i did suspect Ray

i like the link with Yu-gi-oh nice touch:):):)
    Hi I'm baby sam grape :thumbsup:!
    I'm am the most epic person I meant grape you have EVER met! I am so epic my epicness will BLIND U like the sun but way more EPIC☀
    So any ways... Oh yeah that's me down below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.05.2012
    so ray betrayed them hmm bad guy !!! i dont care about anybody in this story just about carson i always read carefully to understand the best and i write down the detalis so it look 100% with yugi + yami from yugioh !!
  • Baby GrapeBaby Grape Posts: 155
    edited 30.05.2012
    Well down i notic e but i wasnt sure so i kept quiet
    Hi I'm baby sam grape :thumbsup:!
    I'm am the most epic person I meant grape you have EVER met! I am so epic my epicness will BLIND U like the sun but way more EPIC☀
    So any ways... Oh yeah that's me down below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 31.05.2012
    doglider wrote: »
    And science goes against two well-known facts: The Earth is square and 2 meters in diameter.

No, the earth is round, not square. And 2 meters in diameter is way to small

Then you don't know science
  • KingMcNuggetKingMcNugget Posts: 1,079
    edited 31.05.2012
    IT'S YAMI YUGI POSSESING YUGI MOTO! WHY DO YOU THINK HE GLOWED!? AND HIS HAIR WAVING WHEN THERE WAS NO WIND! AMAZING!!!!!! HE LOOKED SEXY! SMACK YOU BUTT CARSON! FOR US!

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! no I'm kidding you believed me for a moment didn't you!? But, I still think Yami is in his body.
    " This isn't the tale of the great Pharaoh.Everyone has his own story. This story may be ending, but my story is just beginning."
    negative.jpg?w=300&h=168
    OOGA BOOGA!
    KingMcNugget level [email protected] Int2
    McNugget :D level 46 @ USA1
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 31.05.2012
    wooh scary!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
    edited 31.05.2012
    part 6 will be coming tomorrow since my mom says i have to go to bed. growl. >=(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 31.05.2012
    well then ! I Can't wait!
    edited 31.05.2012
    Part 6................

Ray and Leon bounded even closer to me and Carson. They leaped into the air together, and were about to pounce right on our heads! That's when blue eyed Carson growled. He put his arms behind him, and then put them around my waist. Then with one gigantic leap in the air, he did a backfilp, taking me with him! I could see why he does backfilps all the time now, they are pure fun! Once his feet were on the ground, Carson proceed to push me into the bushes. "You go help Tearoy and Jason, Kate. I will take care of the rest." Man i just can't get used to his voice. It was so much, well a little deeper but more brave sounding and courageous. It just doesn't sound like Carson at all. But doing as i was told, i quietly crawled on my belly through the bushes just as i heard Ray and Leon come rushing again. Trying as best as i could to crawl through the prickly thorn bushes, i soon arrived behind where Tearoy was laying. But i couldn't help being distracted by the ferrous fighting noises that were across from where i was just at.

Looking back to the spot where Carson pushed me into the bushes, i could see thatBlue eyed Carson was having a hard time trying to fight off two people at once. Right not he was trying desperately to get out of Leon's headlock. Even when he's a few inches taller Carson still couldn't wiggle out of Leons grip. Ray was now punching poor Carson in the ribs, making his blue eyes go wide with every punch he took. Finally, he had enough. Carson's blue eyes glowed with anger, and he kicked backwards into Leons knee, causing him to release his grip on his neck. Ray picked up a nearby stick, and tried to hit Carson over the head with it. But Carson jumped high into the air first. As he did, Carson grabbed onto a Oak branch above him, and proceeded to swing back and forth on it, gaining momentum with every swinging push of his legs. Ray's stick just went harmlessly whacking the air just below Carson's legs. Once Carson released his grip on the upward swing of the Oak branch, he straightened his legs forward and plowed straight into Ray; the blow made Ray face plant into the dark dirt, and he was unconscious for now. Ray's downfall didn't stop Leon though. Leon picked up the stick that Ray had dropped, and struck Carson across the face with it! WHAP! Carsons black base ball cap went flying off and he sprawled head over heels to where i was.

"Carson!" I yelled, quickly getting out of my hiding spot behind Tearoy and dashing to Carsons side. He looked dazed, and he had a red streak across his right cheek. And once again i noticed something on Carson. His bangs which were normally blond, now had a streak of green in them! I have never noticed that before. I brushed my hand through his hair, trying to snap him out of his dazed state him. Hey wait a minute. For some reason Carson was back to normal now! His purples eyes were back and he still looked a little dazed. That blow to the face must have done something to the blue eyes Carson to make the purple eyed one come back. Weird. Suddenly, i felt someone tackle me. Tumbling away from Carson, i tried to roll over to see my assaulter. I couldn't do that though, for my pursuer just kept making me tumble. Finally i managed to kick him off. And that him, was Ray. Oh goody looks like someone has woken up from there little nap eh? That betrayer! Seething with anger, i just really wanted to shoot him. But i couldn't. he was my friend after all, even if he was a betrayer.Plus i had stored my gun inside my jean pocket again when i was crawling through the prickly bushes. I couldn't risk messing up the black paint job. Suddenly, i heard a yelp. Looking to my right i saw that Leon once again had a hold on Carson!

"Leon put him down!" I cried, running up to punch Leon in the ribs. Alas, once again i was stopped by Ray. He kicked me in my ribs and i went sprawling backwards again. "I cannot put him down Kate. For he doesn't belong here anymore!" Leon smirked, as he held Carson by the collar of his black shirt, right over Darkness Canyon! I didn't even notice that we were in this area! "no Leon! don't! Don't drop him!" I shouted, trying to get up off of the ground. But as always, i was at a disadvantage. Ray now had his foot on top of my chest now, pinning me to the ground. "Hey ray! Watch my boobs will yah?" I snarled at him. Geez what a pervert. "Oh i will drop him Kate." Leon back sassed. I gave a pleading look at Carson, who was now gazing at me with his trademark sparkling purple eyes. "Please get out of his grip Carson please!" i yelled, really struggling now to get up. Carson just winked and said with a struggle "Oh don't worry Kate."

And just like that, Leon released his grip on Carson, letting him fall down Darkness Canyon! "CARSON!" i cried as i finally removed Rays leg off of me and rapidly got to my feet. I dashed over to the edge of Darkness Canyon.As i watched Carson, screaming and falling downward into complete blackness, tears started to fall from my eyes.And i did not know why. "Leon you bastard what have you done?!" i angrily yelled at him. "Oh i just fulfilled my prophesy i told you about earlier. Now that that's done i can begin my assault on you!" Leon answered. Leon definitely knows how to keep a promise. For after he said that, he charged full tilt at me. I tried to dodged to my left, but i was blocked by Ray. WHAM! He hit me full force and i once again went sprawling to the ground. But i managed to form my self into a ball, roll forward a bit, and jump back up onto my feet. Pulling out my gun, i pointed it straight at Leon, who was trying to make another assault on me.

"STAY BACK!" i threatened, loading up my gun and prepared to fire the second Leon came an inch closer me. "Ha ha ha! You think i'm afraid of your little gun? go ahead. Shoot me." Leon yawned, puffing out his chest. Well i did warn him. Pulling the trigger, i released the bullet from my gun and i saw it hit straight and true into Leons chest. HA! who's laughing now sucker? What the? He didn't fall down! Leon was just standing there, with a bullet hole in his chest, and smiling evilly. NO WAY! i shot him in his heart! i know i did! "HA HA HA HA HA! see? i told you i wasn't afraid." He laughed again, as he reached into the bullet hole in his chest and pulled out the actual bullet. "but how?" I wondered to myself. And that was completely gross. The wind started to pick up hard, and the temperature dropped down to a freezing 20 degrees from what i could tell. It got even darker, and Leon's eyes were now glowing red.

"I told you Kate, nothing will stop me from getting my revenge on you!" he growled, making a sneering face which showed his weird spiky teeth. Before i could react to that, Leon charged and gave me a powerful upper cut punch to the jaw. POW! WHAM! my but hit the ground and my gun went flying out of my hand. "what do you want from me Leon? And what happened to you?!" i said weakly, rubbing my now sore jaw while i was at it. "I want REVENGE!" was his simple answer. Well Kate, if your going to fight, now was the time to do it. Getting up from the ground, i made an angry charge at Leon. Ramming into him with all my strength, i made him fall to the ground, with me right on top of him. Ray tried to help Leon, but i shut the punk up by punching him right in his face. That got him out of the way, now back to Leon. I punching him in his face over and over and over again non stop. But he was just laughing as i did it!

"Your weak attempts amuse me mortal." Leon scoffed, as he did his weird evil smile while i was continuing my assault on him. Wait a sec, did he just call me a mortal? "I think I've had enough of your puny attempts Kate. Allow me to spice things up a bit." Leon growled. Before i knew it, Leon had kicked me off and i hit the trunk of a tree head first. Holy chinaware! That really hurt! Trying to pull myself together, i finally managed to drag myself up to my feet. I angrily looked over at Leon. But he wasn't there anymore! Instead, there was a gigantic Dark Bear similar to the one i saw in the Forbidden Forest standing in the spot where Leon once stood. "How do you like me now Kate?" The bear growled, making a full blunt charge at me. I should have stayed home tonight.

POW! The bear hit me full force against the trunk of the tree, almost snapping my spine! I felt paralyzed for a second, but the feeling soon went away once i felt the bears sharp razor claws did into my side! "GAH!" "Ha ha ha see Kate? Your powerless against me!" The bear (or Leon) growled, preparing to claw him with his claws again. Once again preparing for the worst, i just put my arms over my face. But then a familiar voice hit my ears. "Not if i can help it you snake!" Leon turned around his big bear bulk to see who had said that. The, Wham! he went flying off of me and down into the dirt. I shakily stood up, and saw that voice belonged to Carson! he survived!

Leon growled a big bear growled, and looked little Carson in the eye. "Ah, you survived i see? I knew i should have went with the slicing your head off with my claws." "Your not hurting my friend!" Carson said in his usual high pitched voice (even though he sounded really scared) right to Leons face. "Face it Carson you know the same thing happened to you as it did to me." Leon sneered, as he came out of the bear?! The bear seemed ok, but still that looked disturbing. And what did Leon meant by that? But I got my answer to my question as Leon pulled out a necklace out from underneath his shirt. From what i could tell the necklace had a black chain with some sort of red Orb on the end of it. "Actually your wrong Leon! that's no where near to what i have." Carson grinned, crossing his arms together across his chest. "Impossible Carson. You have the same type of necklace i do!" Leon grinned back. This was interesting. A evil messed up Leon against a little multicolored hair Carson. "Once again you talk crap Leon! and i will chase you off." Carson growled, moving his legs into a karate position.

Once Carson did that, he glowed again. Leon stared at him for a moment before recoiling back in horror. The blue eyed Carson was now in the place of little Carson. "No! Not you! Anybody but you!" Leon snapped, backing up away from the blue eyed Carson. I for one didn't get it, but i was still watching. Just then i felt a arm go around my shoulder. I looked back and saw it was Tearoy and Jason! they were awake! Phew what a relief. Anyways, i looked back over to the blue eyed Carson, who was now staring Leon down. "You've cause alot of trouble Mister. And i'm here to make sure that you don't take your revenge out on Innocent teens." He threatened. "Get away from me!" Leon roared, as he tried to make a get away. Blue eyed Carson didn't let that happen though. He ran at full speed toward Leon and tackled his butt back to the ground.

Afterwards he proceeded to rip that black necklace with the red orb off of Leons neck and threw it down Darkness Canyon. "NO MY SOURCE OF POWER!" Leon screamed, realizing that he was now weakened. "I think it's time for you to go back to your resting place!" Carson shouted, preparing to kick him down Darkness Canyon again. "NO!" Leon shrieked. "YES!" Carson roared. That made me, Jason, and Tearoy laugh. Just like Carson said, he gave a powerful kick to Leons head, and sent him flying down Darkness Canyon. "THIS IS NOT OVER! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME YET!" were the last words that Leon said before he disappeared once again down the Canyon.

And i have a strange feeling that Leon was right. For just as he disappeared down the Canyon, Ray suddenly vanished. The wind was picking up again, the the temperature dropped even lower. "Come on lets go." Tearoy sighed. Blue eyed Carson came over to join us, and he gave me a thumbs up and a wink. I don't know why but i am just really wondering about Carson. What's wrong with him? And who is this new Carson with the blue eyes, and well his multicolored hair is a little different now that we're walking back out of the dark Forest. Carson's normally blond bangs now had a streak of green in them. He had to be at least 5'5 now. This just makes me suspicious. Ah crap i just realized something. I had left my Silent Master 4000 in the Dark Forest. Well screw going back in there cause i am not! Tearoy was helping me walk cause i was busy trying to hold my blood in from my wound in the rib!!!! This was making the blue eyed Carson concerned, but i didn't look at him. Whoare you and what have you done with Carson?!

Meanwhile as the teens were walking back to Dynito City, something in the Dark Forest was brewing. The sky was darkening, black and grey clouds were gathering, purple lightning was flashing over the trees, and the temperature was icy cold along with the ferrous blowing winds. And a conversation was heard "I am not defeated yet. and with my using you i will be ever closer to accomplishing my goal. That meddlesome spirit will NOT interfere again! I knew i recognized those terrible light blue eyes somewhere. i am going to make this would a terrible torrent of pain and misery until i get my REVENGE!" "Please just leave my friends alone! what do you want from them?!" "REVENGE! until they CRY FOR MERCY!!!" "NO PLEASE!" "You cannot do a thing about it kid. Now that Leons dead you are the second closest link to me that i have." "huh?!" "you heard me! now let me take over!" "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "WAH HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

part 7 soon to come. How was it? I am a little shaky about this part and i had a little bit of a hard time with it. If your confused or just thinking what in the world is going on here? Just tell me and i'll explain. i shall clear some things up in part 7 later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KingMcNuggetKingMcNugget Posts: 1,079
    edited 31.05.2012
    So He's with Carson's spirit? And he's going to take over Carson's body
    ???
    " This isn't the tale of the great Pharaoh.Everyone has his own story. This story may be ending, but my story is just beginning."
    negative.jpg?w=300&h=168
    OOGA BOOGA!
    KingMcNugget level [email protected] Int2
    McNugget :D level 46 @ USA1
    edited 31.05.2012
    i want to know the name of blue ye carson and the name of red eye leon !!! yami and marek !!!
  • edited 31.05.2012
    No spirits are in the law of science.
This discussion has been closed.