Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Revenge, Cry for Mercy

King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
edited 13.08.2012 in Off Topic
The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and there was not a cloud in the sky. Dynito City was ablaze with summer colors, red, blues, greens, pinks, yellows, just about every color under the rainbow. The people were busy bustling around town in their cars, on their bikes, or they were just sitting lazily under the shade trees in Central Park. Like a couple of local teenage kids.......................

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. Hello again, it's me Kate. As the stupid narrator said, the day was very beautiful and people were busy running errands. Me, Jason, Tearoy, Ray, and Carson were just being lazy and sitting underneath the beautiful cherry blossom trees in Central Park. Relaxing, enjoying the shade, no worry's, it was just the way to begin summer break off from school. At last, no teachers to bug me about my grades, or say i won't be able to go to collage. But what do i care? Like i said before, i strive to become the richest female in the world. I'll be the president! F is for Fantastic, A is for Awful, B is for Boredom, C is for Careless, and D is for Dynamite. That's my way of learning. Right now just kicking back leaning against the sweet smelling tree was my way of celebrating. I'm still going on to my Junior year with the rest of the gang, so why worry?

Just then, Carson turned himself around in the branch above me, spraying cherry blossoms everywhere. "hey Carson watch it! Your getting cherry blossoms in my mouth!" I spatted, spitting cherry blossoms out of my mouth. "Oh sorry Kate." Carson yawned sleepily. Geez he might as well be a koala bear, for they sleep in trees! PLus, i don't know how Carson is comfy up there. A rough branch, filled with leaves and pretty pink cherry blossoms didn't seem like a nice place to nap. But Carson was perfectly happy. "hey guys," Tearoy spoke up, "Why don't we play Dark Seek again? I mean we haven't played it in months. At least since we um, defeated Leon and all." Everyone remained silent and stared at Tearoy. None of us had spoken of the Dark Seek game, or Leon since that terrible bloody night. And frankly, i didn't want to play Dark Seek anymore.

"You know we never like to mention that name Tearoy." Ray growled, touching the spot on his rib where he was shot by Leon. "I know Ray. But still, The weather is nice out now. How about we play it tonight? After all Rain Season is over." Tearoy defended, rubbing the back of his neck in frustration. "Yeah, but Thunder Season is beginning." Jason pointed out. I just let the boys argue. Me and Carson were the only ones who dared not to speak. Probably because our opinions would get shot down by those 3. as Tearoy, Jason, and Ray argued Carson suddenly shouted "Guys that's enough!" The 3 boys stopped arguing long enough to look up at Carson. "This is not how friends act. How about we make a totally new different game to play in the Dark Forest? We could set up new boundaries, and just stay away from that one specific area where Leon was well, killed."

Or course, like i expected, Tearoy, Jason and Ray didn't listen to Carson; and they just continued arguing. That's when Carson hit his head in the tree, sending a new storm of pink cherry blossoms everywhere. Sheesh, i thought this was supposed to be a relaxing day to just sit in the shade, and not argue about the past. Hmm, what could get these bozos to stop fighting? Wait a second, i think i now know. "Carson get your butt down here!" I called. As commanded, Carson jumped down from his branch and walked over to me. "Yeah Kate what's up?" "I think i know of a more dangerous and fun place than the Dark Forest, and its just south of Dynito." I smiled, giving Carson my sly wink. "I think i know what your talking about Kate." Carson winked back.

"All right you three, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES AND LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs to Tearoy, Jason and Ray. Once again the yelling was silence, and only the sound of the refreshing summer breeze was herd. Once i was sure that they were absolutely quite and had their full attention on me, i stated "Guys, instead of playing Dark Seek in the Dark Forest like we always have since we were little, how about we go to a spectacular new place?" The boys just stared at me. Yes, i got them right where i want them. I have peeked their interest. "Ok, this new place that's just as good as the Dark Forest if just south of Dynito City. It's the same walking distance and i'm sure it's just as fun. Plus it's still a forest. this place is called, The Forbidden Forest. It's just as dark, has plenty of trees i'm sure, plus there would be new areas to explore and find." Ha! i'll let them chew on that for a second.

Tearoy gave me a big smile. "Kate i think you've just solved the problem! ok, since you know where this place is, we'll go there tonight. Same rules as before, wear dark clothing, flashlights, and reflective patches, But no weapons understand? Also meet me at the intersection of Freeway and Varlet ok?" Everyone nodded in agreement. Then just like that, Tearoy, Jason, and Ray took off running home to get ready. Well, i wasn't expecting this. I thought they were just going to continue arguing! I don't even know where the Forbidden Forest is, only that it's south of Dynito! Man i feel like a total moron now. "well Kate, i hope this place you suggested is safe." Carson shrugged, as he too started to run off to his house. But he gave me a thumbs up while he was running. That left me all alone amidst the cherry blossom trees. Totally shocked and well feeling like an idiot.

Running home i needed to do some immediate internet search and get some directions to the Forbidden Forest. I burst into my house, threw off my shoes, and turned on my computer. "Let's see, Forbidden Cove, Forbidden Jungle, Forbidden Wastelands. All of these are near Dynito City but all too far!" i mumbled, clicking away at the mouse. Until "ah HA! Forbidden Forest!" Yes i had found my link. On the map it showed the whole area of the Forbidden Forest. And boy was it a huge area! It covered 200 square miles, which was slightly bigger than the Dark Forest which covered 150 square miles and was shown to the north. Ah well this is perfect. Printing out the directions of how to get to the Forbidden Forest, i fixed myself a dinner of chicken fingers and fries. My parents weren't home again they were working but i was used to being home alone all the time.

Around 5:00 i began to get ready to meet up with my friends to go to the Forbidden Forest. I slipped into all black clothing, black jeans, long sleeve shirt, and black sneakers. I'm wearing long sleeves and pants for the bugs. Mosquitoes are nasty this time of year! Well this ought to be an interesting night. Hopefully nothing major happens. I'm just curious to see what the Forbidden Forest looks like. I have never been south of Dynito cause that's were all the screwed up people live. It's the bad part of town to say the least. Oh well, at least I'm going with friends, and Leon is dead so i am safe from his revenge. Putting my reflector patch into my pocket along with my flashlight, i then filled my cat Spot's water and food bowl before petting him good bye for the night and walking out the front door. This will be a totally new experience and hopefully all will go well. But we have to see when we get there right? Right.

Turning the corner of Fourth and Main, i headed toward the meeting place; which Tearoy explained earlier. Freeway and Varlet was my destination.

that was part 1. what did you think? I'll write some more later on. So how is is so far?
Post edited by King Dooooooom on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.

Comments

• albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 25.05.2012
    COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK KING DOOOOOOOM it is cool and remember i invited you to the alliance so will you say yes ? ;)
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 25.05.2012
    Yesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PurplePancakesPurplePancakes Posts: 219
    edited 26.05.2012
    yay, more stories
    lis90.gif
    Thanks to DarknessGhost for this signature.
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 26.05.2012
    hope this as goood as first one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
  • kmkarrkmkarr Posts: 46
    edited 26.05.2012
    i like it.its really good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I luv the hunger games so much i cant wait 4 the next hunger games movie!!!
  • flashstrikerflashstriker Posts: 29
    edited 27.05.2012
    this is amazeing :D
    33ont69.jpg

--flashstriker--
    world 2
    castle:sky kindom
    outpost 1:sky breaker
    outpost 2:sky storm
  • dogliderdoglider Posts: 61
    edited 27.05.2012
    Write more,I say
    doglider @ usa 1
    edited 27.05.2012
    alright then, Part 2......................

The wind was howling and blowing on my face as i made my way to Freeway and Varlet. The sky looked a little cloudy, but nothing too major. I couldn't see the Tye Mountains tonight because of those blasted clouds. I hate overcast skies. They bug me. Ah well hopefully those are just clouds and not thunder storm clouds. Running still with full haste, i made it to the intersection of Freeway and Varlet in no time at all. I could see Tearoy, Jason and Ray were already there. Why am i always the last one to arrive? "About time Kate. Late like always i see?" Jason grinned. Oh shut up Jason! "Yeah i may be late but i have the directions to the Forbidden Forest you dumb moron." I growled back at him. Jason looked a little hurt when i said that, but who cares? I am not a very nice girl when people do sarcasm at me. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Carson smiled, waiting for me to lead the way to the Forbidden Forest. So glancing at the directions that i printed off, i jumped into a run again with the others following behind me.

South Dynito City is a pretty weird place. As me and my friends were running like man men, we passed some creepy looking people. There was a guy smoking a cigarette and laughing while a guy was getting beat up with a baseball bat. A women who was drinking beer was grossly pulling off her dress in front of a group of drunken men, revealing her, well you know, women parts. Jason and Ray really got a kick out of that, but the rest of us were really disturbed. The air smelled like trash, drugs, smoke, and other disgusting things. Graffiti was littered everywhere on the tall red brick buildings. People were getting thrown head first into trash dumpsters, police cars were everywhere, we even passed a riot going on Frizzle street. It was just unbelievable! Who in their right mind would live down here?! Most likely Ray when he grows up! HA HA HA HA HA HA! I crack myself up. Oh my god finally! I had ran passed the sign that said "you are now exiting Dynito City Limits" Phew, out of that heak hole. Good. There was only a couple more miles to go.

The boys had said nothing while i continued to lead them 3 more miles out of Dynito. A few more paces later, i finally stopped in my tracks. We had arrived at the Forbidden Forest according to my directions.
    The Forbidden Forest looked a lot different than the Dark Forest. The trees were taller, and looked way more menacing. Weird purple lightning was flashing above them, and i swear i could see glowing red eyes in that bush over there! Tearoy stepped forward. "well, this looks pretty interesting. But I'm sure we can make it work out! Ok whose it?" Ray raised his hand. "Alright then, just be careful in there guys." Tearoy warned as he turned and cautiously walked into the Forbidden Forest. Heh, be careful? Careful is my middle name! Oh wait i shouldn't jinx myself. Plus, i wasn't really "careful" in the last story now was i? I almost killed Carson, wound up calling Leon a name and making him want Revenge, then let's see taking a gun and shooting Leon with it to make them fall down Darkness Canyon; the list just goes on and on. "Kate are you coming?" Carson whispered into my ear. I flinched. I hate it when he does that! "Yes i am coming Carson!" i sneered, while proceeding to walk into the Forbidden Forest. As usual Carson was right behind me.

I will tell you right now, things didn't go the way i had planned. I thought the Forbidden Forest was going to be just like the Dark Forest. Well, i was dead wrong. The mud was more slick and slippery, the trees had nasty sharp bark that scratched and scraped your clothing if you went near them; and not to mention all the animals! I almost stepped on a Dark Squirrel! SQUEAK! It hissed at me, warning me not to step on it again. Things were just not working out. I kept tripping over sharper bushes and shrubs. Looking over my shoulder, i could see that i had lost Carson in this blacker than black darkness. Now this is whoa way dark. Darker than the Dark Forests dark. Even though it wasn't raining or anything, i could scarcely see in front of me, and i have very good night vision. But even my good night vision wouldn't prepare me for what was to happen next.

WHAM! I had bumped into something soft and furry. "Oops, uh sorry!" I stupidly said out loud, while i was backing up away from the furry thing. GGGGRROOOWWWLLL! Well that doesn't sound good now does it? GRRRRR! What ever it was that i bumped into, it did not seem to happy with me. Squinting hard, i could finally see what i had bumped into in the dark. And i didn't like the answer. For the furry thing was a Dark BEAR! It reared up on it's hind legs and gave me another threatening roar. Unlike the Dark Forest which has no bears, the Forbidden Forest apparently DOES have bears! "OH MY GOD! HELP!" I collared while i prepared to run for my life. The Dark Bear thrashed out its huge paws, with deadly razor sharp claws at me. But luckily i managed to doge to the left. Thrashing out again with its paw, the bear tried to flank me. Not if i could help it though!

WHACK! Ok, maybe i couldn't help it. The bears paw sent me flying backwards into the mud. Sprawling to get up, i slipped and squirmed up onto my feet. "I NEED HELP HERE!" I yelled again hoping that my friends would hear me. Ah i shouldn't worry about getting help. What i needed was to get the heak out of here and away from this Dark Bear! Sprinting into a run, i tried to out run the Dark Bear, who was now pursuing me. I could hear it's great big lumbering paws behind me, shaking the ground as it ran after me. the lucky punk definitely had a better grip on the mud than i did.

As a result, i ended up slipping and falling on my butt, and the bear was now right over me. Seeing a bear in the zoo is one thing, having it right in your face is a total different matter. But that wasn't the worst of it. For right at that moment, that bear spoke! "Remember the words that i tell you. I will get you. I will find you. And You cannot stay away from me forever! You my foe, will Cry for Mercy" OK then, what in the world has gone wrong with Mother Nature here? Bears don't talk! And they don't threaten people either! Plus, only the cartoon bear Yogi talks, not no real bears! Suddenly, the weird talking bear raised its paw to strike me. I covered my hands over my head. But i didn't need too.

Out of nowhere, just as the bear was about to give me a deathblow with its paw, Carson came and tackled it! Quickly sprawling back to my feet, i was just in time to see Carson kick the bear in its stomach. The Dark talking Bear howled in rage, but was soon chased off once Carson jumped into the air and did a Hail Mary kick on top of its head. BLAM! The blow to the bears head was so great that it was totally knocked out on the ground now. "Carson you weirdo! How did you do that?" I demanded to him, though i was grateful that he saved me from the mutant Yogi Bear. Carson turned around, but as he did i saw that his eyes were blue just like that one time in the Dark Forest! "Come on Kate, we should get you out of here." He said to me. His voice just didn't sound the same either, or at least he didn't talk to me before when his eyes did the blue thing.

Following Carson out of the Forbidden Forest, i could see that they didn't have a very good time either. "Kate, i think this Forest is just way too dangerous." Tearoy shivered. From what i could tell, Tearoy had fallen in some sort of mud marsh pit; his pants were sopping wet with mud up to his hips. Looking over at Ray, i could see that he had been chased by bats, he was covered from head to toe in their dung. HA! I'm glad i'm not in his shoes right now. Jason had lots of that stupid spiky tree bark on him, making him wince every time he took a step. Hmmm, it looks like i wasn't the only one who had a hard time. "Yo Ray i thought you were It? So why didn't you come looking for us?" I asked him. Ray simply answered "I counted to 120 like the rules, and so i went looking for you guys. Then i got lost, wandered into a bat cave, and got chased by bats." Phhhhlllttt, well i guess this trip was a bust.

When i looked back over to the blue eyed Carson, he didn't even have a scratch on him! Only muddy clothes and that was about it. Figures, Carson is just a really big freak anyways. So after that, Tearoy declared that we should go home. And do you know how long we lasted in the Forbidden Forest according to my watch? A full 30 minutes. We arrived here at 6:00, now we're leaving here at 6:30. Sheesh, no wonder they call it the Forbidden Forest. Talking bears, flying bats, sharp bark, too much bushes and shrubs, weird purple lightning, and lots of mud marshes. I growled to myself. I thought this was going to be a fun and new experience. I did not expect this. About another half hour later, after walking through the freeky part of southern Dynito City, we were back in the North; where we belong.

Tearoy agreed that tomorrow we go back to the Dark Forest to play Dark Seek. And everyone was a little uneasy about that idea. Especially since i was threatened by the weird talking bear. The bears voice did sound a little familiar when he spoke to me. It almost sounded like Leon. Nah, that's not possible. Leon's dead. What i was really concerned about right now was Carson. He's hiding something. No ones eyes can change from violet purple to blue! It's not right, and it just can't be done. Unless he's wearing blue contact lenses. Oh well, I'll worry about that tomorrow though. Right now i just got to get over the fact that a bear threatened me today.

After Tearoy explained a few more guidelines and rules for Dark Seek tomorrow, we all went our separate ways. Once i was back to my safe bear free house, i walked inside and decided to go to bed early. Even though i was only out for weak 30 minutes, i was exhausted. Reaching into my dresser drawer, i pulled out my favorite pair of SpongeBob Squarepants pajamas. Pulling them on, i proceeded to brush my teeth, and jump into bed. Just as i was about to get comfy under the covers, i heard that bears voice again. "Tomorrow in the Dark Forest be prepared. For on that night you will be scared. A familler foe will return. Blood thirsty and waiting for his revenge yearn. One of your friends will fall to me. And nothing will stop your destiny. For i will have my revenge, and nothing will stop me for getting avenged. Yet another one of your friends will betray, the other like i said will not live to see another day." Rapidly looking around to see who had said that.My eyes lead me to my bedroom window. I wished i would have never looked there. For a pair of red, glowing burning eyes were starring right at me!

if you are confused, please tell me and i will clear anything up :). I'll try to clear things up in part 3, since i am once again trying to build up the make up of the story. So if your confused or have any issues just tell me and i'll try to fix it.

Right now i'm not to sure if you guys even like it right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• edited 27.05.2012
    Hurry up with the story, but this time, you better bring the gun with you no matter what.
    edited 28.05.2012
    part 3 will be coming soon ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dogliderdoglider Posts: 61
    edited 28.05.2012
    couldn't agree more with DarkZoran
    doglider @ usa 1
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 28.05.2012
    spooky story but realy cool it might be better then revenge not so sweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
  • VenomousViper (IN1)VenomousViper (IN1) Posts: 208
    edited 28.05.2012
    Awesome! Lol! Is it Leon ? SO EXCITING
    16ia693.pngimage.php?type=sigpic&userid=592753&dateline=1334309269awseomme! @ World 1
    edited 28.05.2012
    Omg that it clearly has to do something with yugioh !!! There is another soul in carson clearly i am going to have an eye on carson !!!! IT SOUNDS AS THE PHARAOH AND YUGI
  • Baby GrapeBaby Grape Posts: 155
    edited 28.05.2012
    As i said last time this is awsome
    Hi I'm baby sam grape :thumbsup:!
    I'm am the most epic person I meant grape you have EVER met! I am so epic my epicness will BLIND U like the sun but way more EPIC☀
    So any ways... Oh yeah that's me down below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.05.2012
    Part 3.........

I kept eye contact with the strange red eyes for about 5 seconds before turning away to face the wall. i don't really believe in proficiency mumbo jumbo stuff. But that was pretty scary. Like i haven't encountered enough weird stuff tonight. First there was the talking Dark Bear, then Carson had the blue eye thing going on again, now glowing red eyeballs?! Sheesh, i'm probably just going crazy. Yeah that's probably it. Hallucinations are common in teens i think. Anyway, forgetting that i even saw those freaky red eyes, i pulled the covers over my head and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, around 10:00 to be exact, i arose and got out of bed. Walking over to my dresser i put on an all blue T-shirt and khaki jeans. Then i rushed down the stairs to make myself breakfast. The only problem was i didn't feel like cooking. So Looking in the fridge for leftover waffles, i found some and pulled them out. After that microwaved them on high for 1 minute. Once they were hot and ready to eat, i sat down at the dining room table to devourer them. NOM NOM NOM! Mmmm, nothing like chocolate chip waffles and maple syrup to start the day off with.Whats this? A note from my parents? Let's see, "Dear Kate. Me and your father went on a 3 day business trip to Seattle Washington. Be a good girl and manage that hose during our absence. We love you very much, and we promise to spend some quality time with you when we get back. Love you lots, Mom and Dad." now that hurt me a little bit. My parents always leave me. I feel so alone, and unloved. I haven't seen them in 2 weeks! IT MAKES ME SO MAD! But it figures, they tell me stuff at the last minute. OH well i've got more important things to do and worry about.

What i was planning to accomplish today was to spy on little Carson. I am just really bothered my the fact that his eyes can change from purple to blue, and that his voice was a little different than normal last night. This shouldn't take me long anyways. I am an expert eavesdropper! How else did i not get caught in the last story by Leon when i was in that tree? On the other hand, that was probably just luck. NOW THEN, finishing up my last bit of milk, i put away the dishes, did my chores for the day (took me about an hour or so), and then i proceeded to fill Spots water/food bowl, and pet him good bye; then finally i walked out the front door. By the time i did so, it was 12:15. And if i know Carson he's probably having lunch.

Breaking into a run, i started to head towards Oaksburrow street. That's where Carson lived, and ironically his house is purple. Plus, he only lives with his grandmother since his parents are in court for the usage of drugs and child abuse issues (at least his dad is anyway. His mom is trying to settle the case he told me a little while ago). So like i said, spying on him will be an easy job. A couple of blocks later, i arrived at Oaksburrow street, panting and out of breath. Spotting the ominous purple house, i walked on the sidewalk towards it. Oh great, his grandmother is outside working on her garden. Hmmm, that means i need a more back handed approach. Cutting across the grass, i quickly ran to the right said of his grandmother so she wouldn't spot me. She is blind on that side after all. After i did that, i jumped into the bush which was directly above Carson's window (he lived in her basement.)

Peaking inside, i waited for the little guy to arrive so i could spy on him. MWA HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! Shhhh! Quiet Kate! I see him now. pressing my nose to the window, i listened in on what Carson was saying. His window was a little cracked by the way. "Geez i didn't know you ate so much or else i would have made extra mini tacos!" Carson was laughing (apparently to himself.) i didn't hear nothing answer him back, but then Carson stated again " Yeah i guess we better keep on eye on Kate. She keeps getting herself into all kinds of trouble." WHAT?! Me? Trouble? hardly not. I just get into the wrong places at the wrong time that's all. Who's he talking to anyways?! As Carson was eating his lunch, there was another plate in front of him that for some reason food was disappearing off of. OK then, is Carson a ghost whisperer or something?

"Kate? Is that you up there in my bushes?" Carson grinned as he turned around to face me. CRAP! I've been spotted. I knew i should have worn green instead of blue today. DANG IT! "Ummmm, no i am the milk man! Er, women girl person i mean, coming to deliver milk and cookies! Um, i gotta go!" I stammered, quickly jumping out of Carson's bushes and running off down the street. "What's with her?" I barely heard Carson say to himself before i went into a all out escape run. That was just plain weird! Carson talking to himself in his basement bedroom? A plate filled with mini tacos and chips disappearing without anyone there to eat them besides Carson? What's is wrong with him?! I think someone needs to take a visit to the mental hospital!

Arriving back at my house, i decided to stay there until 5:00, where we would go back to the Dark Forest to play Dark Seek. It would be the first time in well, months that we would go back there. And frankly, i really don't want to. But the day went on, and i spent it playing with little Spot, cleaning the house, and just playing video games. The dreaded time then arrived. 5:00 pm. Ok time to get ready. Dashing up my green carpeted stairs leading to my bedroom, i walked to my dresser and pulled out black clothing. Pulling out my usual attire of black jeans, and a black long sleeved shirt i put them on. Put the usual flashlight and reflector patch in and this time i put in something extra. I didn't trust the Dark Forest one bit anymore. Reaching into my nightstand, i took out the old Silent Master 4000 pistol, and took out the ammo afterwards. I loaded the gun, and clicked the safety on.

Now i was ready. Walking back down the stairs, i once again petted Spot good bye before i headed out the door. Clicking it behind me, i looked out around. Dynito was a very quiet city at this time. And the sun was still up, but starting to set. Alright Kate it's time to once again face your fears. I started to walk up North towards Central Park. There i would meet my friends, and we would head out towards the Dark Forest. Into the darkness. But as i was walking toward Central Park, i swear i could hear someone laughing evilly behind me. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Well hopefully it's just my imagination again. I hope.

How was it? part 4 coming sometime later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 28.05.2012
    OK plz tell me by private message is carson WITH YAMI ?!?!?!
    and i imagine something listen ( read)
    tearoy is tristan
    jason is joey
    carson is yugi + yami
    kate is clearly not tea it doesent sounds as tea
    ray is seto kaiba maybe ?!?!
  • KingMcNuggetKingMcNugget Posts: 1,079
    edited 28.05.2012
    albastrel6 wrote: »
    OK plz tell me by private message is carson WITH YAMI ?!?!?!
    and i imagine something listen ( read)
    tearoy is tristan
    jason is joey
    carson is yugi + yami
    kate is clearly not tea it doesent sounds as tea
    ray is seto kaiba maybe ?!?!

WOW I was just about to point that out! I could tell carson = yugi because of his purple eyes, multied colored hair.
    That's how I imagine it.
    And the carson talking to "No One" does sound like Yugi talking to Yami does carson have the MILLENNIUM PUZZLE?

Don't forget the city name Dynito City it sounds like Domino City in Yu-Gi-Oh too. Good connection abastrel6! :)
    " This isn't the tale of the great Pharaoh.Everyone has his own story. This story may be ending, but my story is just beginning."
    negative.jpg?w=300&h=168
    OOGA BOOGA!
    KingMcNugget level [email protected] Int2
    McNugget :D level 46 @ USA1
  • edited 28.05.2012
    hurry up and write more
    edited 29.05.2012
This discussion has been closed.