We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Disussion Thread- Update 23.5.2012

WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
Hello Kings and Queens,
how do you like the changes?
Most of the new features are included because of players request, like the change in gloryloss a.s.o. .

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?20395-Update-23.5.2012&p=187541#post187541
Of course we will also fix a lot of bugs, like the scrolling issue with the new villages or
the Toolsproblem in the new kingdoms :)

Regards
Hannes

Post edited by WuerfelWilly on

Comments

• jackshipleyjackshipley Posts: 73
    edited 22.05.2012
    my opinion is that they ( gge ) should stop tampering with the game it gets worse every time a update is included i remember the good old days ( 5 months ago ) when gge was plan and simple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 22.05.2012
    If they decrease the glory decay rate, I'm not complaining. Btw, when is the ability to sabotage castles with your spies coming out?
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • contrilioncontrilion Posts: 328
    edited 22.05.2012
    well im adjusting but im getting bugs that are making the game almost unplayable and support wont send me a message back but yeah this next update sounds good just some little things to make it better hope there are no bugs like the last update
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • cakluicaklui Posts: 54
    edited 22.05.2012
    If it sorts out the error146 bug.. I'll be very glad ;)
    caklui @ nl 1

A.K.A. Koetje ;)
  • 12kroko12kroko Posts: 243
    edited 23.05.2012
    im very happy with every update that comes along so what theres a few bugs its in the Beta stage so its normal
    12kroko @ WWW 1
  • Andrea50Andrea50 Posts: 342
    edited 23.05.2012
    this isn't the beta stage that was long ago.
    andrea-siggy1.png
  • Aldreni-WarriorAldreni-Warrior Posts: 153
    edited 23.05.2012
    The game is getting with new Updates, the supporters are trying to get the MMOPG of the Year, and the game should update some things, but not 100%, something small:(Tools, New Soldiers...)
    Leader of "The Unstoppable" on International 2,

An experienced alliance wich is part of Bloody Blades Bloodline & I2TO!

For more informations visit "The Unstoppable" Official Webpagge:

www.theunstoppable.yolasite.com
  • Taron2Taron2 Posts: 45
    edited 23.05.2012
    if it's not beta they should probably change the title on the log-in page from Empire BETA to just Empire.
    it's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
  • WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 23.05.2012
    Taron2 wrote: »
    if it's not beta they should probably change the title on the log-in page from Empire BETA to just Empire.

This is still the Beta. As long as we are working on the game and implement new features the game will be a "Beta", also somethings of the "final game" are not included yet and will be included step by step!

Regards
    Hannes

• UltimateGod424UltimateGod424 Posts: 12
    edited 23.05.2012
    how long does the maintenance takes?
    UltimateGod424 @ WWW 2
  • Paolo170890Paolo170890 Posts: 11
    edited 23.05.2012
    how long does the maintenance takes?

Two hours.
    Paolo170890 @ en 1
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 23.05.2012
    whats the use of the new update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
  • DamianFighterDamianFighter Posts: 65
    edited 23.05.2012
    Can't log in. I got the message "old version, update page". after clearing the browser history i got the new log in page but i get the message: "Attention user name or password wrong".
    There is no option to choose the world you log in. I hope this is temporary.
    DamianFighter @ WWW 2
  • edited 23.05.2012
    I've got a weird bug post-update.

I left my ice-castle prior to the update upgrading my storage unit from Level 3 to Level 4... which it is still doing...and has 11 hours left.

however, the level 3 storage capacity is not being counted anymore. It is saying I am now maxed out in storage at 1000.
  • GaulGaul Posts: 2
    edited 23.05.2012
    Laella3 wrote: »

I left my ice-castle prior to the update upgrading my storage unit from Level 3 to Level 4... which it is still doing...and has 11 hours left.

however, the level 3 storage capacity is not being counted anymore. It is saying I am now maxed out in storage at 1000.

same thing is happening to me
    Gaul @ WWW 1
    Proud member of the Invictus clan.
    edited 23.05.2012
    Laella3 wrote: »

Okay, this seems to be a bug. We are already working on it. ;)

@DamianFighter: Please make sure that you login at the right server. Beneath the login screen you can see the flag and can choose the server there. After that you can typ ur nickname at the upper right :)

Regards
    Hannes

Edit: For those with the storage issue: As soon as the storage is fully builded the storage will be calculated right again.

• DamianFighterDamianFighter Posts: 65
    edited 23.05.2012
    thanks :) i logged in. i had to change the flag from usa to uk in order to be able to change the world to international2.
    DamianFighter @ WWW 2
  • GaulGaul Posts: 2
    edited 23.05.2012
    CM Pinky wrote: »

Edit: For those with the storage issue: As soon as the storage is fully builded the storage will be calculated right again.

Unfortunately for me that will 17 hours away and I will run into food problems before then

EDIT: Problem fixed! Thank you to GGS support/staff
    Gaul @ WWW 1
    Proud member of the Invictus clan.
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 23.05.2012
    The new log in screen looks so cool :D
    It is more professional now !
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
    edited 23.05.2012
    Dusan0072 wrote: »
    The new log in screen looks so cool :D
    It is more professional now !

Glad that you like it :)

We will perform an Hotfix for the issues with the storage aso. in 20 minutes. The servers should be updated soon and the downtime will be something around 25 minutes!

Regards
    Hannes

Sign In to comment.