We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
Hey guys,
the new update is live on the servers.
How do you like the kingdoms?

What are your first impressions and do you have any issues with the Kingdoms? :)

Every kind of feedback-
positive or negative- belongs in this thread. But please be nice :)

Regards
Hannes

Post edited by WuerfelWilly on

Comments

• WisePrakharWisePrakhar Posts: 125
    edited 14.05.2012
    why a restriction of level? why those with level 24 or less can't access the new kingdoms??
    WisePrakhar @ WWW 2
  • edited 14.05.2012
    few details.i can go for everwinter glacier but is very expansive:7k wood and stone each and 5k food and gold each.will be great to know what will happen on what will be spending those resources a game mod should do that.so for me it's dark outside and not do it waiting for others to give some details.
    why a restriction of level? why those with level 24 or less can't access the new kingdoms??

a forum mod says in other thread that will be available for level 20.

posts merged due to double posting - ~bunzy
    danyel_c2001 @ WWW 2
  • marcocokoomarcocokoo Posts: 6
    edited 14.05.2012
    i thought the new kingdoms were available to level 20

why did the limits change

marcocokoo @ usa 1
  • cahil5552cahil5552 Posts: 9
    edited 14.05.2012
    I like them. But the site I play the game doesn't load it do you know what the problem is? (I play on agame)
    cahil555 more_bg.gif irule.gif
  • WisePrakharWisePrakhar Posts: 125
    edited 14.05.2012
    i also want to visit new kingdoms. i am on level 21. please change the limits.
    WisePrakhar @ WWW 2
  • WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 14.05.2012
    Unfortunately we had to change the level restrictions for the kingdoms. This had to do with game balancing reasons.
    We are not going to change the level restriction and want to say sorry for the wrong information earlier.

Regards
    The Empire Team

• GranteDGranteD Posts: 31
    edited 14.05.2012
    I like the new things but when will the update finish ?
    cause I can't make soldiers or tools...I just see blanks and I can't click it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousViper (IN1)VenomousViper (IN1) Posts: 208
    edited 14.05.2012
    yeah same here granted ! also the trading is one hell of a problem! I spent nearly 800 rubies on 'em ! Darn but fun! I like the XP and stuff so LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    16ia693.pngimage.php?type=sigpic&userid=592753&dateline=1334309269awseomme! @ World 1
  • WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 14.05.2012
    GranteD wrote: »
    I like the new things but when will the update finish ?
    cause I can't make soldiers or tools...I just see blanks and I can't click it.

I just logged into your account and had no issues with that.

Please make sure you have the newest version of Adobe Flash installed. If not, please update your version, using this link:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Check for the newest version of your browser, too.

It might also help to flush your browser's cache and reload the page (Ctrl+R). The cache of your browser can be deleted within the options menu. If you need assistance please state the browser you are using and we will help you through the process. If you don’t know how to delete the Flash Player cache please visit the official support site.

Regards
    Hannes

• lolhaxlolhax Posts: 16
    edited 14.05.2012
    Moderators, the game has a lot of lag spikes now. Castles don't show up, quests don't complete and that's all just because of the lag spikes. How come? Can you fix this? THis wasn't the case before the patch. I asked more people and they notice it too.
    CM Pinky wrote: »
    I just logged into your account and had no issues with that.

Please make sure you have the newest version of Adobe Flash installed. If not, please update your version, using this link:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Check for the newest version of your browser, too.

It might also help to flush your browser's cache and reload the page (Ctrl+R). The cache of your browser can be deleted within the options menu. If you need assistance please state the browser you are using and we will help you through the process. If you don’t know how to delete the Flash Player cache please visit the official support site.

Regards
    Hannes

Hannes, it's because of the lag spike. He couldn't see anything/see blanks because the pictures didn't load.

These are not the droids you're looking for.
  • k4rmak4rma Posts: 1
    edited 14.05.2012
    My game just keeps crashing or not loading all the time and it used to work fine before the update.?????
    k4rma @ WWW 1
  • contrilioncontrilion Posts: 328
    edited 14.05.2012
    what the **** not this again it says replenishing storage again like the last 2 updates
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • lolhaxlolhax Posts: 16
    edited 14.05.2012
    apparently there's another update
    These are not the droids you're looking for.
  • Holyparin3Holyparin3 Posts: 2
    edited 14.05.2012
    lonely but i cant see my world map in this update.

and what about u all can see?

help guys.
    Holyparin @ WWW 1
  • tigerstigers Posts: 1
    edited 14.05.2012
    now games is lagging badly :(
    tigers @ WWW 1
  • NiKoNNiKoN Posts: 5
    edited 14.05.2012
    crashed the servers guys, you should have probably anticipated us all logging in at once and clicking every new thing possible. looks like its going to be fun except i am already under attack by a fortress and was trying to send defense units when it crashed... yay...
    You've got questions, Ill make up answers.
  • contrilioncontrilion Posts: 328
    edited 14.05.2012
    so a fortress is like a robber baron but worse yay i already hate robber barons now this GREAT WHAT NEXT !
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • edited 14.05.2012
    with the new update also change the experience points on qouests.last night was 1500 points now it's half same case for market.
    danyel_c2001 @ WWW 2
  • Peapod (INT2)Peapod (INT2) Posts: 2
    edited 14.05.2012
    why have the xp for quests in the original been reduced so significantly, this will make it harder for those not level 30 to level up!!
    Peapod @ WWW 2
  • speedergodspeedergod Posts: 5
    edited 14.05.2012
    Everything ok there!
    My story is one of a thousands,and no one will care if it ends now or not!
This discussion has been closed.