Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

catapults

Comments

• swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 05.08.2012
    i think there are ups and downs to everything put this would most likely work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 05.08.2012
    Syndrome15 wrote: »
    this is a good idea, obviously i would never use it because i am friends with everyone near me

this is a good idea but firing flaming arrows at it would burn it to the ground so that there is a way to counter it the flaming arrows would also kill some of the defenders of the catapoult but the catapoult would kill some of the defenders in the castle
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • bagofricebagofrice Posts: 110
    edited 06.08.2012
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    this is a good idea but firing flaming arrows at it would burn it to the ground so that there is a way to counter it the flaming arrows would also kill some of the defenders of the catapoult but the catapoult would kill some of the defenders in the castle

Good idea, but you would need to send your soldiers out of the castle where they could be attacked (catapults have a longer range than bows). To defeat the catapults I was thinking of just attacking the soldiers that control the catapult
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
    edited 07.08.2012
    I added a poll.
    Just to clarify, on the map, means the catapult will be shown on the map and can be attacked while
    normal tool means that it can be used in a wave or separately to demolish the castle walls.
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
    edited 13.08.2012
    I should have made the poll duration longer, is there a way to reopen the poll?
    Anyway 100% said that catapults should be added in the game.
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
  • ultamitesithultamitesith Posts: 5
    edited 14.08.2012
    catapults, great idea!
    ultamitesith @ WWW 2
  • DarknessGhostDarknessGhost Posts: 433
    edited 14.08.2012
    if this happens,then supporting alliance members far from you will be impossible
    bad idea...
    Darknessghost @ en1
    edited 14.08.2012
    I dont see how this will affect the supporting of allies.
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
  • Loggan08Loggan08 Posts: 143
    edited 21.09.2012
    Yeah the topic name explains itself.
    Mechanical attack/defence that can attack/defend from a distance of the enemy.

Thread merged with one on existing topic - Bunzy
    Loggan08 @ International 1

HELLS WARRIORS
  • abhiyonabhiyon Posts: 803
    edited 21.09.2012
    the catapult is ok but the engineer idea sucks.. sorry bro. by the way the catapult is great but is should be used as an attacking unit as in ancient times catapults were used to attack fortresses. hope it helped
    Abhiyon @ WWW1
    Bartender @ Hanging Noose Pub
    Part of the Bad Boys : BB AKASUNA !!
  • edited 21.09.2012
    Ok add a bonus in attacks for attackers.Noooooooooooo
    And if it is included so there should'nt be a ruby counterpart.
    And expensive & take 2 hrs to make one(like the sharpened stakes.)
    Asia 1/ United Forces
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 21.09.2012
    yeah, good idea, but abihiyon, its nice to be unit for defenses too, just different of attacking one:)
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • dougkillerdougkiller Posts: 106
    edited 21.09.2012
    i think its good idea but NO ruby counter part
    dougkiller @ WWW 2
  • AmazingRaulGameAmazingRaulGame Posts: 183
    edited 21.09.2012
    yeah its not bad i think its a good idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]This is my castle8)
    Level:47
    Glory Title:Knight
    Honor:79
    Alliance:none
    Achievment Points:720
  • T_PACKT_PACK Posts: 433
    edited 21.09.2012
    If you want to introduce catapults it would be a tool not a unit. Units consist of actual living beings.
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 21.09.2012
    Mentioned many times before.

Would have to be a tool.

Would have to have a counterpart, like all the other tools.

Would probably cost more than anything else.

We have enough redundant tools in storage as it is.

No thanks.
    It's been a while.....

• abhiyonabhiyon Posts: 803
    edited 30.09.2012
    it shouldnt have anotther ruby counterpart.. but by the way it is a great idea
    i think it should be implemented and you should put a poll on who agrees.
    i would say yes.. what do others say ?
    Abhiyon @ WWW1
    Bartender @ Hanging Noose Pub
    Part of the Bad Boys : BB AKASUNA !!
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 30.09.2012
    Seen this a couple times, I've even made a more developed thread on this topic if you would like to look at it:
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?31948-Siege-Equipment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 30.09.2012
    Loggan08 wrote: »
    Yeah the topic name explains itself.
    Mechanical attack/defence that can attack/defend from a distance of the enemy.

Loggan - almost every thread I see of yours in the suggestions section is a repeat of one already started. Do a search...And don't tell me you couldn't find anything already in the system, as I can find a previous thread to pretty much every one of yours. Stop wasting people's time with repeat ideas, unless you're stating a really good reason why you're doing it and acknowledging a previous thread.
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • Zombi_Killer_54Zombi_Killer_54 Posts: 16
    edited 13.10.2012
    Heres my idea about catapults if they add them.This game needs Catapults and you can only make them in LVL 3 defence workshops
    Catapult Info: Mainly attacks tools and some troops
    10000-Wood
    15000-Stone
    8.5 hours to contruct

And one more thing the Max you can own in your castle is 3(to even out its power) disapears after use.

Thread merged with one on existing topic - Bunzy
    Leader of Physco Tree
Sign In to comment.