Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forum Game -> True or False

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 931
    False

Next person is wanting to go skiing
  • nekoneko US1 Posts: 20
    False, it's qUaRaNtImE guys. Plus I've never skied before.

Next person doesn't understand chess.

♪ you said it was a great love ♪
    ♪ one for the ages ♪
    ♪ but if the story's over ♪
    ♪ why am i still writing pages ♪

• waffle666 (US1)waffle666 (US1) US1 Posts: 50

False im quite good actually

Next person has amiibos (Nintendo accessory)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,818
    False, but Animal Crossings wants me to get some.

Next person has spend more money at on-line retailors in the last 3 weeks than in the last 3 months...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Probably true. I hate having to go out any shop.

Next person is currently in their night clothes. 
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• nekoneko US1 Posts: 20
    False and I guess true as well? Night or day we wear the same clothes. Different clothes for day and night are not very popular here.

Next person lives in an apartment with 2 warm fuzzy cats (lol)

♪ you said it was a great love ♪
    ♪ one for the ages ♪
    ♪ but if the story's over ♪
    ♪ why am i still writing pages ♪

• False. I live in a home with 2 warm fuzzy dogs lol.

The next person drinks coffee. 
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

MOSTLY False.  I only drink coffee when I have a 3 am conference call.  I drink tea almost all day long.

Next person can resist looking at their phone when it rings or alerts to a message...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

True, I have everybody I know conditioned to not expect me to look until I'm good and ready.  Which may be a day or two.

Next person liked to go through the drive thru rather than walking in to get their food pre-quarantine.
    True.  Not much pleasure in walking on those sticky floors and now with those POS kiosks getting more popular (or they were) it was just like using the drive-thru inside anyway.

Next person has made their own fabric mask to use when they go shopping...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• False. Haven't made a mask nor gone out yet. Been sick.

Next person snores. 

I say FALSE, my wife and kids and neighbors say it is TRUE.

Next person has paid off their house...….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• I say FALSE, my wife and kids and neighbors say it is TRUE.

Next person has paid off their house...….

True . 

Next person doesn't think GGE is worth investing money on it.
  • This is a tough one. I would say more False than True, depending if the player enjoys the game or if the player is addicted to the game. I think GGE could do a little more for those who are addicted.

The next person is subscribed to Disney +.

False

Next person subscribes to any one of the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding Covid 19.
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 442
    edited 11.04.2020
    False

Next person subscribes to any one of the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding Covid 19.
    False. 

Next person thinks alliance families shouldn't exist and an alliance can have a max of 3 allies.
  • True and False
    It's interesting how the meaning of an ally changes from being a weak alliance to being a strong alliance. In a weak alliance, they are more of like a pact, I'm not going to hit you, you're not going to hit me kind of thing. I would never expect an ally to help in a war. With top alliances it means you do everything together so, with a top alliance, I think they should have less allies than say a weaker one which allies wont do much.

The next person dyed / or will be dying eggs for Easter.

• True and False
    It's interesting how the meaning of an ally changes from being a weak alliance to being a strong alliance. In a weak alliance, they are more of like a pact, I'm not going to hit you, you're not going to hit me kind of thing. I would never expect an ally to help in a war. With top alliances it means you do everything together so, with a top alliance, I think they should have less allies than say a weaker one which allies wont do much.

The next person dyed / or will be dying eggs for Easter.
    False . Next person believes property must be limited so  sub alliances wont have any sense( because only top alliances will get property).
    Confused am I, by that one????  "sub alliances wont have any sense"?  Of what?  Of the power of having the property?  Or the benefits (+food, special troops, ect) of said property?  If THAT is what is meant then: True.  This game was never designed for "sub-alliances".  There is no actual connection between them, so there are no "sharing" of the "benefits".   All alliances are their own groups with their own Leader and their own ability to chart their own course.  That one group chooses to follow the lead of another is a Player choice, and not a Game construct.  You want the property? Get big and go take it.

Next person dyed / or will be dying their hair...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• False. All of my highlights are gone.

The next person has to do laundry but doesn't want to.

Sign In to comment.