Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bullies

I'm currently being harassed and bullied by a Storm Cloaks player named MagicMUSHY. This is not new, because she has done it before.
She has just spent the entire afternoon attacking all my castles in every land including outposts and then stole and dropped (ie: "tool raking"), all my rvs in the different lands, just because she can. She's a level 70/950, whilst I'm only a level 70/522, because I have a life and a fulltime job, where I work upwards of 40 hours a week and she is a full time pot smoking hippie who spends most of her time on here in game.
I don't like druggies so she harasses me for fun because she can.

I have reported her but nothing happens. Maybe someone higher can burn her castles and see how she likes it for a change.
She is a relentless bully.

Comments

• Well ask some of your friends to attack her

TheUlti-Mate
    What I mean by this name is
    I am Ultimate
    And I am your Ultimate Buddy
    THAT MAKES ME AN ULTIMATE MATE! ( But really in truth, i don't even know if i will be your friend
    Currently at Minerva trying to be use but to no avail
    BUT AT LEAST I WAS BETTER THAN YOU

• SUPER-MAC (GB1)SUPER-MAC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225
    I'm currently being harassed and bullied by a Storm Cloaks player named MagicMUSHY. This is not new, because she has done it before.
    She has just spent the entire afternoon attacking all my castles in every land including outposts and then stole and dropped (ie: "tool raking"), all my rvs in the different lands, just because she can. She's a level 70/950, whilst I'm only a level 70/522, because I have a life and a fulltime job, where I work upwards of 40 hours a week and she is a full time pot smoking hippie who spends most of her time on here in game.

I have reported her but nothing happens. Maybe someone higher can burn her castles and see how she likes it for a change.
    I dont like someone smoking pot being refured to as a druggie
  • MagicMUSHY (AU1)MagicMUSHY (AU1) AU1 Posts: 172
    edited 21.01.2023

Fires don't bother me but pests do lmao, ya just cant stop. By the way rv dropping isn't tool raking - please learn how to play and you might actually win a defense. 

Oh by the way I hope you don't find my avatar offensive, better run and report me some more.

Being permanently disabled restricts my work hours, I smoke to stop tremors, you know these things but prefer to dictate im a druggy, get a life. The forum won't help you. I'm being strategic that's not bullying. We are also not here for picnics so off to farmville you go yea nah???
    Post edited by MagicMUSHY (AU1) on

• Gzer (AU1)Gzer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    Now tDrakah (AU1) said:

I personally don't have a problem with you but from my perspective you haven't come across as a team player so my advise is

1. Make and upgrade personal Resource Villages they take ages to get them fully Upgraded and can't be taken off you well worth it in the long run at your level you should be able to get the Village Tokens

2. Have some soothing music going or a beer mellow out

3. Finally re-read what someone is telling you before you go off or ask them to explain it better

and lastly if you are having a bad day don't say anything as you come off as being very angry and now that you've escalated this to the Community there is nothing else any of us can say other than GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS

If you need to talk send me a message

Regards

Gzer

• 1brooks1 (AU1)1brooks1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3

Once again Drakah I recommend a J to mellow you out 

• I'm currently being harassed and bullied by a Storm Cloaks player named MagicMUSHY. This is not new, because she has done it before.

It really all depends for me the person. If they are smoking for a legit medical reasons I can understand that.

But, from my experience as a Canadian where pot is legal. I've seen too many people roommates and otherwise being so caught up with pot. That they neglect to pay their rent, and their own food, go to work, and conduct business as usual. Been fired from said jobs if they got one when bosses tell them they can't be high on the job.(basically chose to quit) Neglect child welfare. I know literally people that are homeless and chose it. To spend a life panhandling for pot basically.

Let alone a whole friend group of people in my personal life that couldn't stop smoking for even ten minutes while I was trying to quit and not have it in my system. Telling me it was rude for me to even ask them to have respected me that much basically.

I am sure it has its medical purposes. And, it may not have physically addictive side effects. But, I know people so addicted and that abuse it too much. They are literally tossing their lives away and sometimes by proxy destroying the lives of other people. 

News flash: DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU! 

And, when you realize you've just tossed half your life away as well as your life savings. It will be too late. 

It's literally only legal because the government can make money off of you instead of putting people in jail and costing them a bunch. 

I used to be a pack-a-day smoker and daily chronic user of Cannabis.

Quit well you still can. 

And, if people won't leave you alone are let you at peace. And, literally, tell you "you'll be back smoking again. You might as well just start now." 

Just cut them out of your lives.

Because those people don't respect you. They literally just want you to smoke so they can get drugs from you too. 

And, don't get me started on the other drugs that have been in my life.

That has killed my girlfriend, friends, and family.

I understand people can use it in moderation or whatever. Compare it to drinking a beer fine. As long as it's in moderation or medically you should be good.

I for one have a nice glass of full-bodied red wine twice a month for the health benefits it provides to my heart sometimes it compliments a great meal when I enjoy it.

But, it isn't something that everyone should be taken lightly.

I've had a friend who depended on it and it helped him stop having seizures as much. But, of course, they didn't fully stop and I no longer have the privilege of them being around.

I know it sounds like a mixed message but it isn't. If you don't need it. Basically don't do it.
    It's honestly the better choice. 

Damn... You fine girl. lol  Good on you for looking so good. 

Quit beating on the kid though would you... sounds like you're mean or something.

hope it improves your quality of life though. So, in that regard enjoy. I guess.

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

It really all depends for me the person. If they are smoking for a legit medical reasons I can understand that.

But, from my experience as a Canadian where pot is legal. I've seen too many people roommates and otherwise being so caught up with pot. That they neglect to pay their rent, and their own food, go to work, and conduct business as usual. Been fired from said jobs if they got one when bosses tell them they can't be high on the job.(basically chose to quit) Neglect child welfare. I know literally people that are homeless and chose it. To spend a life panhandling for pot basically.

Let alone a whole friend group of people in my personal life that couldn't stop smoking for even ten minutes while I was trying to quit and not have it in my system. Telling me it was rude for me to even ask them to have respected me that much basically.

I am sure it has its medical purposes. And, it may not have physically addictive side effects. But, I know people so addicted and that abuse it too much. They are literally tossing their lives away and sometimes by proxy destroying the lives of other people. 

And, when you realize you've just tossed half your life away as well as your life savings. It will be too late. 

It's literally only legal because the government can make money off of you instead of putting people in jail and costing them a bunch. 

Quit well you still can. 

And, if people won't leave you alone are let you at peace. And, literally, tell you "you'll be back smoking again. You might as well just start now." 

Because those people don't respect you. They literally just want you to smoke so they can get drugs from you too. 

I understand people can use it in moderation or whatever. Compare it to drinking a beer fine. As long as it's in moderation or medically you should be good.

I for one have a nice glass of full-bodied red wine twice a month for the health benefits it provides to my heart sometimes it compliments a great meal when I enjoy it.

I've had a friend who depended on it and it helped him stop having seizures as much. But, of course, they didn't fully stop and I no longer have the privilege of them being around.

I know it sounds like a mixed message but it isn't. If you don't need it. Basically don't do it.

Quit beating on the kid though would you... sounds like you're mean or something.

hope it improves your quality of life though. So, in that regard enjoy. I guess.

The chick in the pic isnt me hehe, I wish. I'm actually a hemiplegic meaning I have spasticity down my left side, cannabis helps me to calm my leg enough to walk and help with appetite and a few other things. Drakah knows this if you read the thread you would have seen some of our arguement. She shops at a supermarket near me sometimes and she has threatened to hit me with her car, dob me into her cop friends, all sorts of stuff. Different courses for different horses mate. Respect and walk away is my motto, but I will not be threatened in game - so if I get anymore messages like these from her she better stock up on marshmallows!

• I'm currently being harassed and bullied by a Storm Cloaks player named MagicMUSHY. This is not new, because she has done it before.

Quit well you still can. 

The chick in the pic isnt me hehe, I wish. I'm actually a hemiplegic meaning I have spasticity down my left side, cannabis helps me to calm my leg enough to walk and help with appetite and a few other things. Drakah knows this if you read the thread you would have seen some of our arguement. She shops at a supermarket near me sometimes and she has threatened to hit me with her car, dob me into her cop friends, all sorts of stuff. Different courses for different horses mate. Respect and walk away is my motto, but I will not be threatened in game - so if I get anymore messages like these from her she better stock up on marshmallows!
    Yeah, it is what it is. I don't know anyone who plays GGE in my area at all. AU1 is a small server and I've actually been invited by a few of the top players to come over a few years ago. But, really can only focus on one castle at a time. 

That and it's more cost-effective this way. But, I understand smacking people around in-game a bit too. 

So, you do you. I personally just don't do much out of spite no matter how poorly a person has treated me. 

The best I can say is just to try to avoid problems for yourself. It seems like interacting with this person is causing you a lot of grief. The best, I can say is to get stronger in the game. 

Interact with players more. When I was at your level. 800 meta was around. And, I would hit the max-level players all the time. It's just about having the right equipment and the right setups. Of course, a whole hoard of them would absolutely destroy me. But, it is best not to make actions personal. And, I am not taking sides with either one of you but I am sure MUShY is paying attention to this post too.

Some of the greatest friends I've made in the game were from fighting a war and trash-talking one another. But, keeping it friendly. Just made a friend in the war I was in today.

If you two could just set your differences aside and work together to become a force to be unstoppable that would be great. 

And, by powerful people in the game, I know. 

Just look at the top of your leader... Oh, yeah. Silent Arrow. Yup, that's him. 

We haven't talked much lately. But, not to brag could probably just drop in and catch an open spot. lol.

And, I could only do that because I put differences aside. And, try to respect everyone. 

So, try to get along. Talk to each other about your castles and how to get gud. 

I wish I knew someone IRL I could talk to about the game locally and get along with. Ya'll are lucky.

And, I don't know if any of this will help. But, I hope it does. 

Now, get good scrubs...

Reaping Forest
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

@YourBloodyBase (US1) I did put all differences aside when they joined my ally, only too be personally attacked because of a conversation she was not even involved in, bloody sticky nose she is. I have never threatened her once and if I could be bothered I could post the messages of life threats but I totally cannot be bothered because it will not help one bit and I won't bore people with that drama. Any more aquas taken from me and I will repeat the process of burning her, on my server it is an act of war but I do not blame the actions of one person on a whole alliance. I think I handled it with grace but she better stay in her corner from now on.

• Drakah has to be one of the meanest people I have come across in this game.  She is rude to everyone and listens to nobody.  She gets what she deserves.... lol

Give it to her Mushy. :) 
    lynn5 @ au 1
    Well I said my 2cents worth but the language she uses I've now had to block her in game messages as she starts calling people names without even reading messages so here are the messages she sent to me and my replies

https://prnt
    .sc/qWRMF9eY_tqt

.sc/v-5Ey8-EOkLJ

.sc/A7tyHAw1J01s

.sc/jptXcFZgAJ_j

.sc/W_YYq0o_GK4x

Fancy going off at me over a Aqua Island I can't recall my troops from hitting GGE Wants Wars and this child wants respect when she's the one going off the deep end over something I can't control

now I know this isn't that bad but she doesn't read she goes off the deep end she thinks everybody is against her I personally am over it she can chat to a wall from now on

This is just a personal warning to anybody who thinks she's worth talking too

Regards

Gzer
  • Well I said my 2cents worth but the language she uses I've now had to block her in game messages as she starts calling people names without even reading messages so here are the messages she sent to me and my replies

.sc/qWRMF9eY_tqt

.sc/v-5Ey8-EOkLJ

.sc/A7tyHAw1J01s

.sc/jptXcFZgAJ_j

.sc/W_YYq0o_GK4x

Fancy going off at me over a Aqua Island I can't recall my troops from hitting GGE Wants Wars and this child wants respect when she's the one going off the deep end over something I can't control

now I know this isn't that bad but she doesn't read she goes off the deep end she thinks everybody is against her I personally am over it she can chat to a wall from now on

This is just a personal warning to anybody who thinks she's worth talking too

Regards

Gzer
    Bruh, it sounds like she's talking reasonable stuff here. 

And, it's about Aqua Island stuff that's extremely common. 

I honestly think at this point you're too fragile. 

Like extremely fragile. 

Like unbelievably beyond belief fragile. 

Reaping Forest

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 371

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out for help.
    As a member of Boo Masters, the original "anti Bully " clan, I am here to help you resolve your bullying.
    I am placing an immediate Restraining Order on your castle which will prohibit other players from attacking you until WhiteTiger has a chance to review your case.
    It is important that you immediately let me (or a member of Boo Masters) know if you are attacked after this Restraining Order is issued, as anyone who violates it is subject to penalty of Boo Regulations.
    Thank you, and I am sorry that you have been the victim of bullying. Its wrong, and we will help you
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    BOO RESTRAINING ORDER

ORDER 1834-26A

MAGIC MUSHY AKA ZIONITUS AND  STORM CLOAKS  is hereby ORDERED to immediately CEASE AND DESIST and forms of aggression against player DRAKAH and alliance BJORN RAGNAR  while Boo Masters investigates allegations of bullying.
    ALL PLAYERS INVOLVED are ORDERED to cooperate in this Boo Investigation. Players who refuse to cooperate are subject to penalty of Boo Law, including (but not limited to) their outposts, RVs, Islands, and other properties SEIZED and redistributed in accordance with the Boo Rules and Regulations.

Any questions regarding this ORDER should be addressed to myself or Green Dragon.

BOO ORDER
    Senior Officer
    BOO RESTRAINING ORDER

ORDER 1834-26A

MAGIC MUSHY AKA ZIONITUS AND  STORM CLOAKS  is hereby ORDERED to immediately CEASE AND DESIST and forms of aggression against player DRAKAH and alliance BJORN RAGNAR  while Boo Masters investigates allegations of bullying.
    ALL PLAYERS INVOLVED are ORDERED to cooperate in this Boo Investigation. Players who refuse to cooperate are subject to penalty of Boo Law, including (but not limited to) their outposts, RVs, Islands, and other properties SEIZED and redistributed in accordance with the Boo Rules and Regulations.

Any questions regarding this ORDER should be addressed to myself or Green Dragon.

BOO ORDER
    I'm actually playing in the BOO'S so go away you tosser, none of them know you, your not even funny anymore and should seek medical help. Does the forum raise something for you that you cannot raise yourself in real life? I do not have rv's so........I'm also definately not Zionitus whoever runs this crazy pixel world can check that.

I would also like to address the drug abuse issues which have been brought up by other players.
    Boo Masters, the original "anti bully" `clan and the only alliance with a holy bearded prophet, admonishes all to be sober.
    Whitetiger the Wise, in his Discourse on Humanity writes" To be free one must think free."
    There are meetings available free of charge for those struggling with addiction, in person and virtual.
    Senior Officer
    edited 27.01.2023
    I would also like to address the drug abuse issues which have been brought up by other players.
    Boo Masters, the original "anti bully" `clan and the only alliance with a holy bearded prophet, admonishes all to be sober.
    Whitetiger the Wise, in his Discourse on Humanity writes" To be free one must think free."
    There are meetings available free of charge for those struggling with addiction, in person and virtual.
    I use medicinal marijuana prescribed by australian doctors, get a life. Actually you do not even have a gge account so why the hell do you stay in this forum are you a multi mate?
    Post edited by MagicMUSHY (AU1) on

• Current Member of Minerva
    Reaping Forest

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file