Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What stats to use on equipment against NPCs ?

For now i have mostly green equipment and i have no idea what stats on the equipment would be best against BC

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 908
    Use as much ranged and melee as you can find, but don't worry about it too much, because you will find better equipment very soon. Some events reward you with red equipment sets, aim for those. And at higher levels you will get blue equipment, rendering all the other colours mostly useless.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • SUPER-MAC (GB1)SUPER-MAC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225
    Melee Range Flank and most improtantly Courtyard, 

forget the rest,

untill you make relics, then you want front aswell, and maybe a shield maiden courtyard support artifact.

but getting high flank is really important at all levels,

• Use as much ranged and melee as you can find, but don't worry about it too much, because you will find better equipment very soon. Some events reward you with red equipment sets, aim for those. And at higher levels you will get blue equipment, rendering all the other colours mostly useless.
    What kind of events and do they involve attacking players ? Because i will never attack other players , i attack only NPCs
    Use as much ranged and melee as you can find, but don't worry about it too much, because you will find better equipment very soon. Some events reward you with red equipment sets, aim for those. And at higher levels you will get blue equipment, rendering all the other colours mostly useless.
    What kind of events and do they involve attacking players ? Because i will never attack other players , i attack only NPCs

Nomads and shapeshifters for example, but I don't know from what level.
    I guess I was at your level around 10 years ago, many things have changed since then.
    Even now I can still find red equipment sets in those events, even though they are totally useless for me now.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 91
    You mention both NPC and BC. Do note that both Bloodcrow, and Foreign Lord events, don't count as NPC's for equipment bonuses, you need to use the ones with Castle Lord bonuses.
    NPC Bonuses are for things like Nomads, Samurai, Storm Forts, etc
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • You mention both NPC and BC. Do note that both Bloodcrow, and Foreign Lord events, don't count as NPC's for equipment bonuses, you need to use the ones with Castle Lord bonuses.
    NPC Bonuses are for things like Nomads, Samurai, Storm Forts, etc
    I don't really get it . So what i want is to know what stats to use on the equipment against baron castles
    For now you can safely ignore what Tony C wrote, that is only for much later in the game.
    There is no distinction between NPCs and others in grey, green, purple and orange equipment, except for some of the heros.
    Just concentrate on melee and ranged for now, that's all you need against robber baron castles.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file