Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

July Update Feedback

Please post your feedback here.

Comments

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,232
    **KNOWN ISSUE**

When a player uses a fast travel feather to send his attack the game will display the costs in rubies to send this attack. However, the game will not charge you this amount. The game will only charge your rubies if you've delayed your movement or if you have extended the stationing time.

The issue is currently being worked on.
  • Morphis (CN1)Morphis (CN1) CN1 Posts: 6
    The cost for longer period station on another castle should be cut by almost 95%, why? because if can't play for a long period of time is much more worth it to activate protection mode, maximum is 4-5 days for one location and it costs 24.000 rubies when a 7 day protection is only 5.000 rubies and it covers every location, yes it takes 24h to activate it but you can pre plan it, that cost is just insane.

• P2W mini change
    it's just a waste to extend support for more than 12h which is ok for most
  • The cost for increase support time is really too high.
    (I'm french but I came on the english forum to see the officials announcements because there is not moderators anymore on the french forum, so sorry if I speak english bad...)

Merci à moi-même pour cette magnifique signature ;)

• JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    edited 14.07.2022
    The cost for increase support time is really too high.
    (I'm french but I came on the english forum to see the officials announcements because there is not moderators anymore on the french forum, so sorry if I speak english bad...)
    Vous êtes français donc, vous êtes au courant do vos célèbre vacances d'été qui nous emmer**nt grave!!! Il y a une forte chance que pépin est parti en vacances. ( Je suis anglais mais j'habite à Paris.)
  • edited 14.07.2022
    The cost for increase support time is really too high.
    Vous êtes français donc, vous êtes au courant do vos célèbre vacances d'été qui nous emmer**nt grave!!! Il y a une forte chance que pépin est parti en vacances. ( Je suis anglais mais j'habite à Paris.)

Sur son profil il n'y a plus "Announcement rights", il reste juste "FR1", donc c'est qu'il n'est plus modérateur, donc en théorie pour l'instant c'est l'anarchie.

------------------------------------------
    There's a bug (I'm nearly sure it's from the update) : In BTH, the City-states are considered as metros in the fight messages.

Merci à moi-même pour cette magnifique signature ;)

• NATHAN2408 (US1)NATHAN2408 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 15.07.2022
    /
    Post edited by NATHAN2408 (US1) on
  • lol gge loves drama a lot :lol:
    why you show by pieces a new designe of a destroyed ice tower XD
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,351
    Well i have learnt something new today old firecast equipment is now redundant it cannot Stop the new relic Fire com
    so i guest no point in fire cast anymore . Unless you want to buy new relic pieces with fire resistance on them .

Not sure if i want to renew all my old free stuff and buy new stuff , but i can put good cast up now and be ready for the cleaners , so silver lining .

I did think GGE were going down the path of not doing fire coms again , but it is there ball they play with and when they want.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file