Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Special Challenge to Lev70

I'm a level 15 castle. I have a special challenge to reach level 70 in 7 days; how is that possible? Not saying that it is impossible, but being new to this game, I have no idea how to. I've been at this game for about a week, and it was not easy to get to level 15. Any suggestions? Would I need programmer status? Any bit of information will be welcomed.

Comments

• JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    I'm a level 15 castle. I have a special challenge to reach level 70 in 7 days; how is that possible? Not saying that it is impossible, but being new to this game, I have no idea how to. I've been at this game for about a week, and it was not easy to get to level 15. Any suggestions? Would I need programmer status? Any bit of information will be welcomed.
    You don't really have to be anytihng other than a player of the game. However, rest assured that should you get to level 70 in 7 days or less and you are a newbie to the game i.e. someone who has never played this game then, you will find out that this game can be pretty tough.

Let's say that you get to level 70 in less than 7 days. You will have a few very low level farms to feed troops, your towers, keep and gate won't be finished, and you'll have totally ignored going into ice, sands and fire, which are needed to get the kingdom resources. Not only that, you would not have time to get yourself 3 outposts that you would need to be able to stock other troops that you would need.

In short, you would be a sitting duck to all those players who are level 70 and have the vital experience to not only attack what would be described as a very weak castle, but also defend any attack you should send over time. You lack the experience to do any of those things and that could be your downfall.

My suggestion is to attack the robber barons, then when you get to level 30, join the events so you would know how to attack adn enjoy the pleasure of watching your castle steadily. You'll gain more experience in 6 months at levels 20-69 than you would 6 days.

Good luck!!!
  • Thank you JPS Kills. I will follow your advice.
  • it's impossible for F2P to reach it in a week unless you are a spender

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file