Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

January competition

Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,558
edited 15.01.2022 in General Discussion
Dear Lords and Ladies,

For this months competition we ask you to share with us your best new years resolution.
At the end of the week we will pick 5 people at random to win 20.000 rubies.

- Your Empire team
Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on

Comments

• roosje1 (NL1)roosje1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    My new year's resolution is, that I can upgrade my account by winning rubies in forum competitions. Jokes aside. I just want to play the game with the most fun possible and help people with their accounts by the game itself or via the forum.

Happy New year everyone. :)
  • My new year's resolution is, to have great year, work on my account, and become lvl 650

happy new year (bit late)
  • vw5500 (INT1)vw5500 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    for 2022  get my might points up to 5k   lol
  • My New Years Resolution is to not change a thing.

• Kaxmelia (INT1)Kaxmelia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    I need specific answer about samurais event, because it seems event isn't appearing anymore, in the Master blacksmith there is at least samurais special tools for bought after every 4 days or 1 week, it means event isn't deleted...

When it will be start, soon or never?
  • Hi, My new Year's resolutions is to be improving my studies and to be more calm and positive when dealing with friends  :)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,056
    Looking to place top 10 in the local ultramarathon, assuming it even takes place

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Finish level 10 Val Defense troops upgrading as a very low spender or f2p most months.   Both Melee and Range defenders 
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • sirray (US1)sirray (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    To be better than I am now, and treat people better.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,567
    To get 100M mightpoints
    flug @ nl 1
  • My resolution is to improve my grades in school to get a good start for my eleventh and twelfth year.
  • My new years resolution is to be a better person to all of those in my past, current, and future alliances :)
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,257
    My Resolution is to Spend more time with my Great Grand Children

and continue to defy the Multis and cheats in this game , and to play fair like most players on this game.

Happy New Year 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 797
    My resolution is to still keep playing for a bit, despite the devastating imbalance and unfairness.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 319
    I will give credit where credit is due here and criticise when its needed..

• Moshe69 (PL1)Moshe69 (PL1) PL1 Posts: 9
    I want to play actively so that I have 2 or 3 million power by the end of 2022

• This year my New Year's resolutions are: Reach a million power in goodgame empire, get into one of the best alliances on the PL1 server. Beyond the game, my decisions are to finish school with very good grades and get into the perfect studies.
  • increasing my skills
  • Stop play this game 
  • I have no New Years resolutions!

This discussion has been closed.