Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: October Update 2021

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 854
    Dear players,
     here you can discuss the update.

where is todays event .....are they all asleep at gge
      there is something on the german server but i can't quite get what it says - Halloween event ? but is too late as past now !

Basically they announced a server downtime for this afternoon (finished already, I guess).
    Update contents:
    * Changes in the rewards for the month event.
    * Introduction of different difficulty levels for events (like it was on the test server recently).
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Pervious (US1)Pervious (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Several players in my alliance have noticed the market barrows have decrease in size also. Mine were maxed at 42,105 but now are at 41,580. 
  • Joker (IN1)Joker (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1
    edited 02.11.2021
    Dear players,

Seems there are some bugs in recent update. cant attack foreign lord castles it showing error like "more troops in one flank and asking to remove troops". But i have filled manually and didnt change commander. its giving the error msg even when we use autofill. whats the point of update when you get good target but cant attack.. Lol
    Post edited by Joker (IN1) on
  • Dear players,

Seems there are some bugs in recent update. cant attack foreign lord castles it showing error like "more troops in one flank and asking to remove troops". But i have filled manually and didnt change commander. its giving the error msg even when we use autofill. whats the point of update when you get good target but cant attack.. Lol
    Same problem here. Cannot use glory banners in attacks against foreign lords. If this continues, I'm just going to use banners against the other people top ranked in the foreign lords event.
  • Everyone in my alliance is noticing the new foreign targets in the intermediate levels are not giving out nearly as much glory as the old style.  I've consistently got 7000 defenders, which are stronger troops than previously, using 8% glory flags and barely getting 1 million glory.  I should be close to 1.5-1.75 comparerd to previous targets.  Why so much less glory.  It's stronger targets, we lose more troops, why less glory?
    MacGregor77 @ usa 1
  • Just When is the KEEP icon in the research tower going to get fixed. Its been missing for months 
  • OuelletFighter (US1)OuelletFighter (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    edited 04.11.2021
    why ARE we loosing so many guys wen playing intermediat i use to hit 8k target whit way better and stronger defens and guys in it whit out loosing so many guys   ?   and got way better glory . also  why is there only 5 page off rewards  whit   smaller rewards in it ?   then the alliance rewards as lots off page but rewards are so small that i start to thank that it might not be that worth my time and money . then on the sale  super sale tab as only 3 option  why is that   ? and where are the smaller sale option in order to get tickets for the weel off influance  whit out bying  $ 100 sale package  ? 
    Post edited by OuelletFighter (US1) on
  • whats all this about ? part of the update ?

MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,110
    My market barrows decreased also
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • anyone else notice the lack of random civilians walking in their castles?
    How can daily tasks be completed without them?
    john32174v @ usa 1
  • Ice King (GB1)Ice King (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    This latest update has made it too difficult for foreign castle attacks even a low level 39 had over 2500 troops when you have only can send say 600 troops and tools you will lose all so not even worth fighting these foreign castles
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    edited 08.11.2021
    In case you all haven't noticed, one of the reasons for the loss of more troops on each attack is that there are now tools on all waves. Though I'm not sure why the glory tally is lower, since traditionally, higher kill rates meant higher glory. 

Not sure whether I like it or not. Troops ran out after a few attacks so really haven't given it the best go yet. Definitely noticed the lower rewards though, and don't really like that.

Finally decided to put in a ticket to support about the lower market barrow transport capacity over the weekend. Said I would get an email to confirm it. Didn't. In fact haven't heard anything about it at all. Anyway. maybe I will get a response soon. One can always hope....

eibbed62 @ au 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    @Poseidon X Angel

It would be nice to have had some warning about this latest downtime. And/or some idea what it's about. I quess I'll find out when they finally come back on line.
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  •  

if you mean what has been fixed look at the spoiler. the maintenance was already announced 

• Shapeshifter Shop fix (all items aren’t displayed correctly)

• Autofill now selecting correct number of units per wave

• Negative Glory Points

• Castellan vanishes after daily reset

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,057
    @Poseidon X Angel

It would be nice to have had some warning about this latest downtime. And/or some idea what it's about. I quess I'll find out when they finally come back on line.
    A few bug fixes, my apologies for not announcing it, I was in class.
  • With regard to the FI/BC update I like the idea about being able to select of castle and not having to hit 100s of pointless castes to get one worth hitting and anyone can now choose how difficult they want to play this event but yes a little disappointed that the glory return seems to have changed from the original format.  However, all things said this is a more enjoyable format
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,057
    With regard to the FI/BC update I like the idea about being able to select of castle and not having to hit 100s of pointless castes to get one worth hitting and anyone can now choose how difficult they want to play this event but yes a little disappointed that the glory return seems to have changed from the original format.  However, all things said this is a more enjoyable format
    It hasn't changed though.
  • With regard to the FI/BC update I like the idea about being able to select of castle and not having to hit 100s of pointless castes to get one worth hitting and anyone can now choose how difficult they want to play this event but yes a little disappointed that the glory return seems to have changed from the original format.  However, all things said this is a more enjoyable format
    It hasn't changed though.
    Hey Poseidon.  I must admit that I did not believe that the return was the same but the last FI/BC was the 1st I enjoyed and played properly for a long time so I am happy with the update and will trust you response on noting more than a gut feeling :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Question For Poseidon X Angel ,maybe u can find some answers 
    With the reduction in silver ,gold coinage for personal event rewards in the new  fi ,which gave us all access  for blacksmiths troops and tools at value with  rewards ,are we also going to see a reduction now in the cost of all the items in blacksmiths to be in the same % as before the update was introduced or will the reward coin system be altered or changed  to suit new update  ,
    yes A Wallace quotes above are felt by most in server how ever the issue is still remaining about the drop in rewards and change in value of silver ,gold coins,
Sign In to comment.