Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

August 2021 Update Feedback

You can discuss the Update here

Comments

• Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Some issues with the update:
    Freeze started about 5 minutes after the update completed. lol
    Attacks are having issues setting up.... troop numbers are not being calculated correctly, when sending attacks, keep getting error message that there are too many troops on one flank.

I am trying to send an attack on an rbc with a commander which holds 104 troops... only have it set in the attack to hold 80 troops on flanks, but am still getting the same error message and the centre is holding the number of troops the commander takes.... so bugged. 

Carolyn

Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    New updates dont help when you cant get enough Sceats  lol 
    Ok, found out freeze is deliberate because of new changes to mead, but the attack bug is really annoying.
    Carolyn Romani @ au 1
    The attack bug is also affecting beri camps, nomads, the birthday event and pvp... it seems no gem affects are being taken into account or commander values with regards to holding troop numbers. 
    Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • ZoeZoe Moderator Posts: 16,825
    The bug is known and reported, thank you :)
  • flanks reduced.....yet another bugged update......gge at their best again....
  • monty242 (GB1)monty242 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 31
    What a total Cock up by GGE once again.  Can't they ever get anything right!!

monty242 @ en 1
  • no mate lol

• not working ??
    i'm limited to 64 yet i've just been hit by 141 per flank
    MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
  • and in storm   to my alliance  is in top 5 this is pulling a hurt on  are attacks 
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
  • monty242 (GB1)monty242 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 31
    Total and utter mess up from GGE. Flank soldier numbers still reduced even after the Freeze ended.
    Get your Act Together GGE!!

monty242 @ en 1
  • bushed (AU1)bushed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    Same problem, unable to set attacks...... waves all wrong NOT HAPPY!!!
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 865
    edited 30.08.2021
    Have tagged poseiden on bug watch thread but game unplayable - beri reduction should be paused until it's sorted at least ! Gallantry that is !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

The issue is resolved - please relog for the fix to take place.

• poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 462
    edited 30.08.2021
    glad that the problem is solved tbh i told u some problems will happen with the update (and the changes that i flashed it too)
    and expected sceats and coins reduction on researches but new tools are bit overpowered no:grey_question:
  • Carolyn1 (AU1) 
    gave something in the game! I had a food building item that had already been searched and released item levels 4,5 and 6. and now he's gone and says I didn't do a search.
    the food building item is simply gone!

• Zoe said:
    The bug is known and reported, thank you :)
    gave something in the game! I had a food building item that had already been searched and released item levels 4,5 and 6. and now he's gone and says I didn't do a search.
  • Carolyn1 (AU1) 

• So where and how do you do these new attack/support tools?

Do I have to do research first?  I see no slots in any screen.

Cannot find them or directions on who to do and I did look.

GGE never has been good at giving directions for new items.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    edited 30.08.2021

@McLachIan (WORLD1) that sounds like an individual issue, please contact support about it. Some other people face the issue with research, it’s been reported.

@justin1000 (DE1) they'll be available via toolsmith (so you’ll need “researches” to unlock them)…

Post edited by Zoe on
Sign In to comment.