Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Broken PVP?

Anyone else put off of PVP because of these look items? (I'm aware they're temporary)

I wouldn't want to spend gold just for a PVP hit, but then theres the potential for your opponent to buy when defending (or sending a return attack). These considerably change the strength of a castle, such that any bonus you've made (through teching equipment, from the hall of legends, from build items with researches that you've done, and from defence/attack tools), is pretty negligible.
Or do you think the costs are enough to put players off?

On a side note, I think the ease at which you can 'buy on demand' with the blacksmith has made this game less rewarding too.

Comments

• An alternative opinion could be that they give non-ruby players a chance against ruby players (although the latter can also use them).
  • RootsPlague (DE1)RootsPlague (DE1) DE1 Posts: 128
    There is no pvp "at eye level" anymore, unless you are willing to spend tons of money on horizon, additional waves and weeks of recruiting mead units.
    So this temporary build items doesnt matter at all for non-ruby players.
    RootsPlague @ de 1
  • There is no pvp "at eye level" anymore, unless you are willing to spend tons of money on horizon, additional waves and weeks of recruiting mead units.
    So this temporary build items doesnt matter at all for non-ruby players.
    Thats true for players who can obtain mead troops, good point. It makes a larger difference for players stuck with demons and worse troops though.
    Seems PVP is not as easy for both stages of the game because of different reasons.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file