Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Val Troops in Blade Coast, I cannot get them to show up

I cannot get my Val troops to go over to Blade Coast.

Is this a BUG?

Why not as they were recruited by me and I can use other places such as Outer Realms.

Should I report this as a bug?

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• I also see I cannot send mead food over there also.

Looks like the coders need to get working to fix this.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 184
    cant produce mead there, so cant send mead troops, pretty simple.. same applies with berimond.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357
    Makes sense to me :shrug:
  • Why not just let us send mead over there to feed our troops.

If you do not send then your troops will perish that use mead.

But again GGE Studio has not updated the blade coast shop either so why should we expect them to keep up to date on this request.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

• and this is why i say they won't update event shops (they may do that but when it's tooooo late) for sending mead units i think that's because they are very powerful (but not OP) and  will help to finish all modes faster which they don't want to happen the same goes with berimond (in spenders case) they will destroy the capital a bit faster which leaves no chance for us f2p 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file