Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Health Plan for hospital

just a thought if we can use rubies to heal the troops why not something similar to a feast to heal troops faster - exercise plan / physio etc - whatever you would want to call it - but cost res to activate ?
dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
taking a more relaxed role:-)
PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Comments

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Wish they would make it so you can remove the hospital . waste of time having it 
  • thats a great ideea
  • PS i know you can potentially increase speed for one hospital with build items - but was thinking of something more universal and NOT having to use alliance funds !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,479
    just a thought if we can use rubies to heal the troops why not something similar to a feast to heal troops faster - exercise plan / physio etc - whatever you would want to call it - but cost res to activate ?
    that's why the help button is there??
    flug @ nl 1
  • that's why the help button is there??
    it's only 25%  XD
  • I'm more curious why there isn't a way to increase the number of men healed in each slot (perhaps +1 for every level, with 5 levels, a cheap relic build item or something), would give more incentive to upgrade hospitals for their extra slots if there were 10 men per slot.
    Heck there would be more incentive in having the thing in the first place.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,479
    I'm more curious why there isn't a way to increase the number of men healed in each slot (perhaps +1 for every level, with 5 levels, a cheap relic build item or something), would give more incentive to upgrade hospitals for their extra slots if there were 10 men per slot.
    Heck there would be more incentive in having the thing in the first place.
    i have 15 per slot
    flug @ nl 1

• do you check research tower? there is already a research that increase units healed per slot
  • do you check research tower? there is already a research that increase units healed per slot
    Ah ace, cheers, never bothered with that line because of vet swords lol
  • i understand some players still need these non-vet units because they are fast

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file